Wigan Vs. Manchester United 26th 15:00

What will the result be ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd like to see Rafael given minutes on the right wing, I'm surprised he hasn't been offered that chance given our injuries

I'd like to see Rafael given minutes on the right wing, I'm surprised he hasn't been offered that chance given our injuries
flecther effectively playing wide box to box, doing lots of covering defensively, though i can see him coming on late to hurt them with pace

Other than that it would be better to see Fabio as LW and Nani as RW imo.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

I think Berba will come on to calm things down and retain possession..

Oh ****** up one more chance.. Nani is playing well..

Other than that it would be better to see Fabio as LW and Nani as RW imo.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

I think Berba will come on to calm things down and retain possession..

Oh ****** up one more chance.. Nani is playing well..
forgot fabio was on the bench. thats a better option, fabio for carrick, fletcher back into the middle

forgot fabio was on the bench. thats a better option, fabio for carrick, fletcher back into the middle

Yeah. Even we might switch to 4-5-1 with Fabio as winger.

Watched few reserves games where Fabio played as CM. He was linking attack to defense very well and created so many chances. It was like Ze Robertoesque..

Creating so many chances. Finish it off FFS...

Wigan could have been picked apart today, but they have rode their luck and stayed in the game

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

i stand corrected 2-0

Good recovery Van der Sar, let off.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Can see Hernandez getting a brace today, looking sharp.

I called it. Clinical from Hernandez, lovely weighted ball from Rooney and Hernadez's movement is perfect once again.

Hernandez :wub:

Much needed goal as Wigan were starting to get close to an equalizer.

Hernandez is taken off.. FFS. Should have scored hat trick..

Oh Come on Fergie, Unleash THE KING.

Still think we need another goal as Wigan still look threatening.

Hernandez goals are all important ones. The one which decided games.

If we win this game, it will be 4 away wins.

Stoke: Hernandez scored both in 2-1 win
WBA: He scored the winner
Blackpool: He scored the equaliser
Wigan: Scored both goals in 2-0.

What a signing,

Haven't been able to watch this game so will watch MOTD.

Anyone tell me if it's been a good performance or not though?

There's the goal we needed :D Big goal for Rooney's confidence ahead of two huge games.

What a pass from Gibson and waht an unselfish player Berbatov is.. Superb team player..

3-0 and Rooney on the scoresheet..

King please...

Oh Nani is off, Fabio on..