Wigan Vs. Manchester United 26th 15:00

What will the result be ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't been able to watch this game so will watch MOTD.

Anyone tell me if it's been a good performance or not though?

First half was ok. Wigan played well too. Second half we stepped up and took the game away.

Oh, Keep an eye on Vidic and Nani. They both were sexcellent..

good performance. as with all wigan united games, fairly even, but we just take our chances

First half was fairly average, the goal was pretty good though, VDS was awesome though. Second half showed plenty of attacking threat, with some lovely attacking moves and counter attacks. It's been entertaining to watch, you want be tearing your eyes out a la Marseille. :p

3-0 Great pass from Gibson, he looked good against Crawley and maybe the boy does have something to offer after all. Rooney busting a gut to get up there then, glad Berbatov let him have it.

Fabio Da Silva! good to someone new on the score sheet, will do him a world of good :)

Fabio! Glad to see he's getting some game time and a goal. :wub:

Got to respect Wigan for trying to be so open, they're getting punished for it and you could call it foolish. Makes for great matches though, and it's great to see a manager stick to his principles to try and fight their way out of trouble.

4-0 great finish from Fabio :)

4-0 is harsh on Wigan but this is a great way to start a big week.

After all the bad luck with injuries, Fabio deserved it.. I'm very happy for him..

4-0 great finish from Fabio :)

4-0 is harsh on Wigan but this is a great way to start a big week.

Wouldn't say it's harsh, they've defended poorly and played very open against us, and we've torn them apart. Could have scored more to be fair, so could they but VDS has been superb.

they try and play an open attacking game against us, get the attacking bit wrong and just play open....
and thats exactly what happened today

Wouldn't say it's harsh, they've defended poorly and played very open against us, and we've torn them apart. Could have scored more to be fair, so could they but VDS has been superb.

How many times do we say that.. I will miss the great man.