Wigan Vs. Manchester United 26th 15:00

What will the result be ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy Hernandez gets a start. Thought he would have just played the one up front that being Hernandez especially with the massive week we have head. Hopefully we have it wrapped up relatively early so we can give Wayne a rest.

Fletcher at Left would be wasted like against Milan last season. Fletcher is capable of playing as RM but not as LM. His crossing is very good too.
fair enough, i was thinking of utilising him as a passing shield as as opposed to any crossing

Confirmed MUTV squad:

-------------VDS
O'Shea - Vidic - Smalling - Evra
Carrick - Scholes - Fletcher
Nani---Rooney--Hernandez

Subs: PIG, Brown, Fabio, Rafael, Gibson, Berbatov, King

Again King is involved with first team.. I'm loving this..

Looks like Fletcher starts at right and Nani on left. Rooney and Hernandez as Strikers.

Who's PIG???

Interesting line-up especially if it 4-3-3 like this. SAF doesn't want an upset obviously. I'm surprised Berba's not on but then again Chicharito's on so you can't complain....

What channel is this on??
Anyone got a live stream???

fair enough, i was thinking of utilising him as a passing shield as as opposed to any crossing

We might even play 4-3-3 and put Fletcher as LCM as N'zogbia will be playing as RW and Evra will be bombing forward at every opportunity.

We might even play 4-3-3 and put Fletcher as LCM as N'zogbia will be playing as RW and Evra will be bombing forward at every opportunity.
take out nzgobia and dominate the flank at the same time

Who's PIG???

Interesting line-up especially if it 4-3-3 like this. SAF doesn't want an upset obviously. I'm surprised Berba's not on but then again Chicharito's on so you can't complain....

What channel is this on??
Anyone got a live stream???

PIG= Pole in goal= Kuszczak

take out nzgobia and dominate the flank at the same time

I think we will start with 4-3-3 with either Rooney or Hernandez as left winger. And depending on the game might change to 4-4-2.

I love other formation, where Giggsy used to play as CAM and no one as left winger. Evra had all the space to bomb forward and had someone to support. But no genuine winger.

We can try Rooney in the same formation. Drift centrally everytime, just provide support when needed to Evra.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Stop picking King fergie! I don't want sunilvk7 to win!! :(

I think you misunderstood my post then. I said NOW King > Keane. And also i think King has more chance of making it here than Keane.

Ya.. Bet is on.. ;)

OP updated with confirmed lineups

Wigan v Man Utd line-ups

Wigan: Al Habsi, Gohouri, Gary Caldwell, Alcaraz, Figueroa, Watson, Diame, N'Zogbia, McCarthy, Moses, Rodallega. Subs: Pollitt, Thomas, Di Santo, Steven Caldwell, Gomez, McArthur, Lopez.

Man Utd: Van der Sar, O'Shea, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Fletcher, Carrick, Scholes, Nani, Hernandez, Rooney. Subs: Kuszczak, Brown, Berbatov, Fabio Da Silva, Rafael Da Silva, Gibson, King.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Hope Wigan can get something out of this.. BUT - Can't see anything other than a fairly comprehensive Utd victory. Berbatov brace and an OG.

berbatov brace... shame he is on bench

Wigan v Man Utd line-ups

Wigan: Al Habsi, Gohouri, Gary Caldwell, Alcaraz, Figueroa, Watson, Diame, N'Zogbia, McCarthy, Moses, Rodallega. Subs: Pollitt, Thomas, Di Santo, Steven Caldwell, Gomez, McArthur, Lopez.

Man Utd: Van der Sar, O'Shea, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Fletcher, Carrick, Scholes, Nani, Hernandez, Rooney. Subs: Kuszczak, Brown, Berbatov, Fabio Da Silva, Rafael Da Silva, Gibson, King.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

berbatov brace... shame he is on bench

He can also come off of it.

Roberto Martinez has decided to keep the side which drew with Liverpool ten days ago. The Latics, despite being in the relegation zone, have had some impressive results this term.
So as you can see, there's no place in Ferguson's starting XI for Dimitar Berbatov. Despite the Bulgarian having a fantastic season so far, SAF has opted to partner Wayne Rooney with the Little Pea that is Javier Hernandez. Ryan Giggs and Michael Owen are still trying to shake off injuries so were not deemed fit enough for today's clash and youngster Joshua King gets a rare place on the bench.

Not at all feeling confident about this game. Maybe one more average performance on cards.

I hope we take them to the slaughter house.

I'm looking forward to this one. We always underperform agains teams with W starting their name :(

**** off Clattenburg.. It was clear pull, and should have had freekick from edge of the box