Will1981 - FM12 Custom Database Request Page.

Could you make me the league format to costa rica 1st and 2nd division! id apreciatte that, thanks!
no mate havn't got a clue how that league works and I doubt many people would want to play it.

Anyway you could make a DB with players randomly generated at the start of each game?
So with completely different stats, names, etc.
Just to add an extra element of randomness at the start.
wouldn't have a clue how to do that mate, cant you just use the fictional players option at the start of your save.

wouldn't have a clue how to do that mate, cant you just use the fictional players option at the start of your save.
Maybe the using "World is equal" DB with fictional would make it 100% random :)

Could you make a database that has every person in the game deleted? The people in the game would be newgens and nobody would have a clue who is good and bad.

Could you make a database that has every person in the game deleted? The people in the game would be newgens and nobody would have a clue who is good and bad.
no mate a database with that many changes would be far too large to upload to the site.

Scotland Expanded

Premier League:
20 teams play each other twice bottom 3 relegated.

Scottish League 1: 24 teams play each other twice top 2 promoted automatically and 3rd to 6th qualify for promotion playoff, bottom 3 teams relegated.

Scottish League 2: 24 teams play each other twice top 2 promoted automatically and 3rd to 6th qualify for promotion playoff, bottom 3 teams relegated.

Scottish League 3: 24 teams play each other twice top 2 promoted automatically and 3rd to 6th qualify for promotion playoff.

Scottish Cup: All teams involved.

Scottish League Cup: All teams involved.

Scottish Challenge Cup: League 1, League 2 and League 3 teams involved in two-legged cup.

Scottish Super Cup: Winners of Premier League and Scottish Cup compete.

All compatitions have increased prize money.

DOWNLOAD HERE:

Scotland Expanded - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

I was wondering if you could possibly insert Fort William into the 3rd division ? I would do it myself but my editor doesn't work for me for some reason that i dont know of.

can somebody make a database where all the indian clubs have a the best youth facilities and training ground and a lot of money so they can produce some great young indian players.
pleaseeeeeeee!!!!1

Rangers in England Challange

Hi Will,

Is it possible for you to create a database where Rangers start in the Blue Square Premier? It would be as if the club was liquidated, all debts cleared and they applied to the english league system and had to start from just outside the professional leagues.

Could you release all players with a CA above 100 and make them start with say 100k funds.

They would maintain a relatively high reputation and still have a large average attendance maybe around the 10k mark? Whilst keeping all of the current facilities.

Change the chairman to maybe Paul Murray from the Blue Knights.

Celtic would remain in Scotland :D

Thanks.....if possible.

Could someone please inform me , if there is a way to start the game in 2012-2013 season using the editor , i have an idea of all the history's IE who won what in 2012 , but I need help with the champions league and europa league seeding /;

I have been trying to combine Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia into one country with a combined league system and national side but I don't really know how to do. Any chance you could have a go?

Hi,

I was wondering of you could or have made the England 256 league system for fm12?

Cheers.

Alright, How about a database based in the year the premier league started, 1992. Putting the teams in the correct divisons and maybe creating some players but that might take a long time. Also taking in to account money and reputation

would it be possible to make league systems from the communist era sych as yugoslavia east germany USSR and have all the comunist countries in one continent and all the capitalist countries such as england usa scotland west germany ect in another with a diffrent cpntenatial competions then a super cup for the winner of each ?

could you do one of the teams at the start of the '05-'06 season- basically the FM '06 database? preferably everything done (big ask i no!), but the top leagues in europe changed is fine, so yeh, however much you have the time/can be bothered to do would be great.
cheers

Would you be able to create a database with the new U21's league set up instead of the resrves leagues? Been looking everywhere for it and can't seem to find one, would try to tackle it myself but I'm just no good using the editor!

A world league database. With 20 divisions , 20 teams each with the best teams. 3 Promotions & Relegations and a cup

Is there any Soviet Union database already?