Will1981 - FM12 Custom Database Request Page.

Can you put Newzealand in asia and nz league in asia championship iplease :)

Hi Will, I was wondering, how is it possible to put nations into the SPL as a template but not into a league which can have promotion and relegation? Were you able to turn off relegation for the SPL?

I used the leagues from the English Premier League down to the Conference and replaced all the teams as nations but as you can guess, it said all the leagues had the wrong nation set.

Hi Will, I was wondering, how is it possible to put nations into the SPL as a template but not into a league which can have promotion and relegation? Were you able to turn off relegation for the SPL?

I used the leagues from the English Premier League down to the Conference and replaced all the teams as nations but as you can guess, it said all the leagues had the wrong nation set.
I havn't made any database where I put nations into the scottish premier league as it is not possible.

Club Legends is a great DB, but dosnt work , please do something to make it work.

Could you create World Nations League or at least European Nations League like what you did last year?

thanks mate . i don't have that option in my editor (i have the patch 12.0.4) but now i know how to edit the nation youth rating.
thanks again.
Can you tell me how to edit youth rating in patch 12.0.4

Will1981, is there anyway you could create a 2003/04 database, (just Premier League) including the Arsenal invincible's, and Chelsea having their 100 million budget with their takeover. If this is possible it would be greatly appreciated. To get help with stats you could get a whole team of people who possibly had Football Manager 2003 to give you player stats.

Will1981, is there anyway you could create a 2003/04 database, (just Premier League) including the Arsenal invincible's, and Chelsea having their 100 million budget with their takeover. If this is possible it would be greatly appreciated. To get help with stats you could get a whole team of people who possibly had Football Manager 2003 to give you player stats.
no mate not got time to do that.

CR

Could you make me the league format to costa rica 1st and 2nd division! id apreciatte that, thanks!

Anyway you could make a DB with players randomly generated at the start of each game?
So with completely different stats, names, etc.
Just to add an extra element of randomness at the start.