Resource icon

Winning is Mandatory! - 154 Goals/Halland

Hi, here again. With Fenerbahce, great season!
Maybe the problem was with THAT Liverpool or something. Out with Bayern in UCL but good performance (i don't have a super team!)

Enes Unal 46 goals in 35 matches!

Attachments

• fixtures.jpg
    fixtures.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 471
  • fixtures2.jpg
    fixtures2.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 481
  • fixtures3.jpg
    fixtures3.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 389
Lad with all due respect yes I know that inside forwards should be with the foot opposite of the wing.
WHICH IS WHY I bought Marco Assensio to accomodate the right inside forward role (left footed).
Regarding pace cb well listen yes I bought Coates acceleration 10 pace 12 but position 18 and all mental physical insane. The fastest cb's I have is gabriel and white.
With them we also leaked goals for example if I am not mistaking we started gabriel and white both around 13+ acceleration pace and they are better than any average cb. I also bought isaac as the main striker from sociedad very powerful in the air seeing your corner set up (which I didn't touch) id assume the striker is pivotal in scoring. Isaac is height 190cm. Lad I do think if I was to give your tactic a longer go i'd say finish in the cl zone for instance but theres no way i'd challenge for the title this season ( at least in my view) and i'd say with the squad arsenal has a good tactic should be able to. Also I have bought an assistant like you asked : man management , judging ability/potential determination discipline motivating at least 15+ in fact most attributes 16+ he even has some 20s.With all that we leak goals like absolute mad. Are you telling me coates was a bad choice for a cb? I understand he isn't the fastest but 18 positioning should well compensate , he also has absolute golden mentals. It's actually quite challenging to find a cb with 14+ pace if you are on a limited budget and most premier league cb's don't have such mobility. Even on my own tactic cracktacular I had eric dier for instance on loan and managed to get solid ratings he has around 11 acceleration 12 pace (not trying to promote my tactic btw just cutting to the chase).
I did everyting how you suggested..Leave oi to assistant ( 15+ tactical knowledge and all attributes I mentioned) have coaches all minimum 4 star rated in fact most 4.5+.
I think team cohesion isn't the highest but theres no way on earth with a tactic defensively solid concede 5 at home with arsenal. As I said lad , I noticed some good thangs about your tactic as well , but there seems to be quite a few thangs to work on( just trying to give you constructive criticism).

I got some questions for you lad: do you actually play the games out or do you simulate your results? Because to my knowledge results can be dramatically different in simulation. Also have you tried your tactic out with any Premier League sides with not so strong squad say mid table prediction? And how did that go for ya ? Again no beef with you just cutting to the chase.
So, to answer your questions, yes I play all the matches, not even one simulate, I hate that. Yes, I did with Leeds, 6th in first season, 2 and 2nd season and won in 3rd. I love your feedback but as you saw from others example, it delivers with Leeds (bamford 30+), With Everton and Como in 2nd Division. I have Bayern, Dortmund, Milan and FCSB from Romania as well. I just started tonight a new save with Deportivo and will post the results as well. May be the team chemistry or, maybe be something else. Try to take out the offside trap and put the back line a bit lower. Also, change the BBM to BWM to drop between defender and see how it goes. And yes, Issac should do really good on this tactic, maybe your team just needs time...

Hi, here again. With Fenerbahce, great season!
Maybe the problem was with THAT Liverpool or something. Out with Bayern in UCL but good performance (i don't have a super team!)

Enes Unal 46 goals in 35 matches!
Amazing, really glad to hear it works for you. Makes my heart grow!

Casual FM21 Touch player here due to my tight work schedule
Basically, I just throw the 2022 tactic to my team and follow your suggestion to pull the CWB. Have been managing Twente for 5 years, I can say this is our best season:
  • Finish 4th and automatically qualify for Euro Cup (last season was 8th)
  • Goals productivity was amazing (3rd highest in the league)
  • Win first Dutch Cup since I managed the team (ended Ajax-PSV domination)
We always ended the season mid-table in our first four seasons, but with your tactic, "top half finish is mandatory" haha. Need some improvement and good depth on FB and DLP tho, we stumbled in the middle of the season due to injuries. However, well done man, what a tactic!
Hi mate, can you explain to me how I can put tactis on the FM Touch on my Switch? Or do you play it on your Phone?

big strong strikers really seem to be good in this years FM so far. even tho the role is advanced forward i am playing a young Picolli in the role at and he has 15 goals in 8 games, i find its better using strikers in the inside forward roles, DCL on left scores a lot of barbosa on right is the same.

Hello from Azores :) i´m gonn a try your tactic in a save, but i have a question to you. Can you recomend a Assistance Manager and can you explain how you put your GK Coach trainning to became a Assistance Manager? Thanks in advance and ckeep up the good work with this beautifull tactics :)

Hello from Azores :) i´m gonn a try your tactic in a save, but i have a question to you. Can you recomend a Assistance Manager and can you explain how you put your GK Coach trainning to became a Assistance Manager? Thanks in advance and ckeep up the good work with this beautifull tactics :)
So, Hugo is what i have now and he is amazing. All the answer he gives and player pick and instructions he does, perfect. I am really happy with him. This you can get at a medium to top team (Let's say Leicester to Man City). For a lower rep team( like FCSB from Romania) you can get this guy, Bryan Klug, and also his stats are not what i recomanded above, he does a joc at least as good as Hugo, amazing. I used to sign Bryan since 2019 at every club i went, this years his stats dropped a bit, but he still does an incredible job.
Hugo Oliveira.jpg
Bryan Klug.jpg

So, Hugo is what i have now and he is amazing. All the answer he gives and player pick and instructions he does, perfect. I am really happy with him. This you can get at a medium to top team (Let's say Leicester to Man City). For a lower rep team( like FCSB from Romania) you can get this guy, Bryan Klug, and also his stats are not what i recomanded above, he does a joc at least as good as Hugo, amazing. I used to sign Bryan since 2019 at every club i went, this years his stats dropped a bit, but he still does an incredible job.View attachment 569430View attachment 569431
Sorry for the English, my telephone corrected me in a way I can't understand and I haven't checked twice...You just sign him in the Assistant Role position and he learns it by himself at one point and when he has the job at an orange level you send him to the next level course to learn it better.

Thanks for the reply. I usually buy Hugo also for my teams. but i was thinking he wasn´t good for Man United. Thanks and good saves. I´m gonna try with United using your all tips. Let´s see how it goes.

Lad with all due respect yes I know that inside forwards should be with the foot opposite of the wing.
WHICH IS WHY I bought Marco Assensio to accomodate the right inside forward role (left footed).
Regarding pace cb well listen yes I bought Coates acceleration 10 pace 12 but position 18 and all mental physical insane. The fastest cb's I have is gabriel and white.
With them we also leaked goals for example if I am not mistaking we started gabriel and white both around 13+ acceleration pace and they are better than any average cb. I also bought isaac as the main striker from sociedad very powerful in the air seeing your corner set up (which I didn't touch) id assume the striker is pivotal in scoring. Isaac is height 190cm. Lad I do think if I was to give your tactic a longer go i'd say finish in the cl zone for instance but theres no way i'd challenge for the title this season ( at least in my view) and i'd say with the squad arsenal has a good tactic should be able to. Also I have bought an assistant like you asked : man management , judging ability/potential determination discipline motivating at least 15+ in fact most attributes 16+ he even has some 20s.With all that we leak goals like absolute mad. Are you telling me coates was a bad choice for a cb? I understand he isn't the fastest but 18 positioning should well compensate , he also has absolute golden mentals. It's actually quite challenging to find a cb with 14+ pace if you are on a limited budget and most premier league cb's don't have such mobility. Even on my own tactic cracktacular I had eric dier for instance on loan and managed to get solid ratings he has around 11 acceleration 12 pace (not trying to promote my tactic btw just cutting to the chase).
I did everyting how you suggested..Leave oi to assistant ( 15+ tactical knowledge and all attributes I mentioned) have coaches all minimum 4 star rated in fact most 4.5+.
I think team cohesion isn't the highest but theres no way on earth with a tactic defensively solid concede 5 at home with arsenal. As I said lad , I noticed some good thangs about your tactic as well , but there seems to be quite a few thangs to work on( just trying to give you constructive criticism).

I got some questions for you lad: do you actually play the games out or do you simulate your results? Because to my knowledge results can be dramatically different in simulation. Also have you tried your tactic out with any Premier League sides with not so strong squad say mid table prediction? And how did that go for ya ? Again no beef with you just cutting to the chase.

Honestly this deserves a gold star.
As tactic creators you always want to look for this kind of feedback. The player is frustrated but yet informative and REALY wants to succeed,and the reply Alex had was in dept aswell, wich promotes quality as a template for other tactic creators so let me jsut give you both kudos for this one!

Nopw i have not tried the tactic in question, but i do want togive magicnut (seasoned veteran) a tip he might have forgotten.

Remember magic, YOU are the manager. The game is far from perfect, you can have one player throwing a misfit at you damaging morale for beeing played out of position in two games were you ahve injuries, you can have to rotate more then waht is ideal and sometimes you goalkeeper is browsing reddit while a cross comes in ^^

Take charge!

Youhave clearly monitored what leaks the goals asd you have the knowledge so now its time to manage!!
A) were does all these leaked goals come from?

B) What is the cause of these problems?

C) Can you try to fix these problems using your years of knowledge and skills? (i know you can!!!!)

You get some tips, but keep in mind YOU can actually bee the guy helping Alex create a masterclass tactic by figuring out tweaks that improve what makes this tactic mortal!

Keep up the good work both of you <3

Oh and Magic, never trust anyone fickle like Hampson ;)

The **** was here

Honestly this deserves a gold star.
As tactic creators you always want to look for this kind of feedback. The player is frustrated but yet informative and REALY wants to succeed,and the reply Alex had was in dept aswell, wich promotes quality as a template for other tactic creators so let me jsut give you both kudos for this one!

Nopw i have not tried the tactic in question, but i do want togive magicnut (seasoned veteran) a tip he might have forgotten.

Remember magic, YOU are the manager. The game is far from perfect, you can have one player throwing a misfit at you damaging morale for beeing played out of position in two games were you ahve injuries, you can have to rotate more then waht is ideal and sometimes you goalkeeper is browsing reddit while a cross comes in ^^

Take charge!

Youhave clearly monitored what leaks the goals asd you have the knowledge so now its time to manage!!
A) were does all these leaked goals come from?

C) Can you try to fix these problems using your years of knowledge and skills? (i know you can!!!!)

You get some tips, but keep in mind YOU can actually bee the guy helping Alex create a masterclass tactic by figuring out tweaks that improve what makes this tactic mortal!

Keep up the good work both of you <3

The **** was here

Lad I appreciate the feedback but to be honest with you I see a few problems regarding your post and lets go over them:

C) Can you try to fix these problems using your years of knowledge and skills? (i know you can!!!!)"

Now sure to a certain extent no tactic can be plug and play and some management is required but the problems I see in this tactic to my observation require a overhaul of the tactic changing many roles and team instructions to the point the tactic won't even resemble the original tactic.Also as I mentioned the problem in this tactic isn't the offensive aspect ( I actually did get quite some goals from isaac) but the defensive. It FALLS APART defensively . To make it more solid defensively probably you would have to lower the defensive line , change the roles of the wide defenders to probably fullbacks or inverted wingbacks or something of that sort etc. and probably remove tighter marking etc as from my experience that nowdays actually compromises the defense instead of doing something useful.
Also could you please stop referring to me as "magic"? Just a personal favor , I find it annoying.
Also the fact that the lad mentioned the tactic is basically mostly a plug and play tactic is also contradictory to your ideas.

plugandplay.jpg

Also could you be kind enough to elaborate what that even means please? :eek::unsure:
Edit: never mind figured out my assistant personality is fickle.
OK lad sorry but time to cut to the chase with you just a little bit further and here it goes:
Thangs like these have virtually 0 IMPACT on the practicality of results in football manager.
I couldn't give a ape's **** about what the personality of the assistant is.
Lad to be honest with you I'd appreciate altogether if you stop giving me any kind of "tips" and advice or if you do at least use some kind of cohesive spelling and grammar. Dude for goodness sake I had sides where I won the league with about 11 players unhappy and dressing room atmosphere low . The game is about 90% about player abilities and tactics and not this "micromanagement" that I know from my own experience like you said isn't worth much and that's to put it very softly.
Anyhow just refrain from giving me any more of these "helpful tips" as I'd hate to cut to the chase with you further than what I already have since it might get me banned or timed out from the forum. :)

Also I want to add lad you should at least try the tactic in question before giving any kind of feedback about a tactic just out of the courtesy for the time I spent trying it and actually seeing how thangs go.😑

Last edited:
Lad I appreciate the feedback but to be honest with you I see a few problems regarding your post and lets go over them:

Now sure to a certain extent no tactic can be plug and play and some management is required but the problems I see in this tactic to my observation require a overhaul of the tactic changing many roles and team instructions to the point the tactic won't even resemble the original tactic.Also as I mentioned the problem in this tactic isn't the offensive aspect ( I actually did get quite some goals from isaac) but the defensive. It FALLS APART defensively . To make it more solid defensively probably you would have to lower the defensive line , change the roles of the wide defenders to probably fullbacks or inverted wingbacks or something of that sort etc. and probably remove tighter marking etc as from my experience that nowdays actually compromises the defense instead of doing something useful.
Also could you please stop referring to me as "magic"? Just a personal favor , I find it annoying.
Also the fact that the lad mentioned the tactic is basically mostly a plug and play tactic is also contradictory to your ideas.

View attachment 569565

Also could you be kind enough to elaborate what that even means please? :eek::unsure:
Edit: never mind figured out my assistant personality is fickle.
OK lad sorry but time to cut to the chase with you just a little bit further and here it goes:
Thangs like these have virtually 0 IMPACT on the practicality of results in football manager.
I couldn't give a ape's **** about what the personality of the assistant is.
Lad to be honest with you I'd appreciate altogether if you stop giving me any kind of "tips" and advice or if you do at least use some kind of cohesive spelling and grammar. Dude for goodness sake I had sides where I won the league with about 11 players unhappy and dressing room atmosphere low . The game is about 90% about player abilities and tactics and not this "micromanagement" that I know from my own experience like you said isn't worth much and that's to put it very softly.
Anyhow just refrain from giving me any more of these "helpful tips" as I'd hate to cut to the chase with you further than what I already have since it might get me banned or timed out from the forum. :)

Also I want to add lad you should at least try the tactic in question before giving any kind of feedback about a tactic just out of the courtesy for the time I spent trying it and actually seeing how thangs go.😑
What a tw*t

I don’t understand why pick holes (or try to) in someone’s tactic. It either works for you or doesn’t, it’s either good or bad.

constructive criticism is fine, good comments are fine.

If it doesn’t work for you, move on to the next tactic

I don’t understand why pick holes (or try to) in someone’s tactic. It either works for you or doesn’t, it’s either good or bad.

constructive criticism is fine, good comments are fine.

If it doesn’t work for you, move on to the next tactic
100% true. Testi it, if it's good, keep it, if not, move on!

Seems like a specific user here is very active in TFF test league and we all know, especially the veterans, which is TFF with 75 alt-accounts devoting & discourage other users to use a good tactic (or some tactics). So, will be better for FM community to stop act like this toxic person; like we had in previous years.

Every tactic creator here is welcome and free to post his tactic. Good or bad, exploit or not; does not matter. What matter is having fun with the game; and some "opinions" here is not in the line with the ethics of good gaming ("GG"; in case you have not played any game outside FM).

To the OP: Feel proud of your tactic, improve it, share it and it's welcome to FM community. Some will have good results, some not. That's ok. Don't worry and don't feel bad for sharing something here or in other FM community forum.

PS: Screw on you boys which support toxic or replicate toxic behavior in FM community. You are not welcome, you will never be. For those will know me, this year I will battle toxic persons inside FM community. Not matter which website, FM-BASE, FMSCOUT, SI Forum or whatever called it.

PS: We have lost many good personalities and players, because of toxic environment. I hope this year to not lose any more. I am talking about FM community, not FM-BASE community, specific.