Gibraltar Premier Division: 1st

Gibraltar Premier Division league cup: Winners

Rock cup: Semi-Finals

Leo Parrilla Awards:

Top scorer: Brett Barnes
(9)
Most assists: Jayden Manasco (8)

Top player:
Daniel Mabbutt (6 goals, 0 assists, average rating: 7.05 (CB))

Fixtures from the season
View attachment 351228

100 games in charge of Leo Parrilla
View attachment 351225

League Cup Final
View attachment 351223

View attachment 351217

Getting in to the hall of fame
View attachment 351214

Rock Cup Semi-Final
View attachment 351209

It's my birthday, It's my birthday, I'mma spend my money
View attachment 351208

Final league table
View attachment 351176

Doing the double
View attachment 351168

View attachment 351167

Champions League again
View attachment 351166

Quick Review:
Brilliant but nervy season, winning the league on the last day of the season with the magpies slipping up and not managing to win. Some great regens coming through into the first team squad even though some of them didn't make any appearances. Still a very young squad so many successful years to come. Also, we had to play Lincoln 4 games in a row and we managed to complete the clean sweep by beating them all 4 times and 5 overall in the season.

Last edited:
View attachment 350254

Season 7: 2019/20:

Leo Parrilla Competitions:

Gibraltar Premier Division: 4th

Gibraltar Premier Division league cup: Semi-Final

Rock cup: Winners

Leo Parrilla Awards:

Top scorer: Nick Bagu
(14)
Most assists: Raymond Mayor (17)

Top player:
Raymond Mayor (6 goals, 17 assists, average rating: 7.22)

Champions League QualifiersView attachment 350294

View attachment 350292

Fixtures from the season
View attachment 350289

League Cup group
View attachment 350285

League Cup Semi-Final
View attachment 350276

Rock Cup Final

View attachment 350271

Aftermath of Rock Cup winView attachment 350267

View attachment 350265

View attachment 350264

View attachment 350261

Final League tableView attachment 350259

With the Rock Cup success, we have finally won all competitions available in Gibraltar
View attachment 350258

Quick Overview:
A terrible run of form cost us the league and almost our place in the League cup Semis. I did a bit of tactical reshuffling during the bad run (7 games without winning) and they seemed to work. We got into the Euro cup and I think I can get to at least the second or third round of qualifying and getting some good prize money next year. Also next year I want to win at least two trophies, the league and one of the cups. Also, A long term servant Alberto Angel Paredes Morente is retiring at the end of this season.

Last edited:
WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT!!

We got the hardest draw we could get in the euro cup qualification in the form of shamrock roversand to say the least it made me think about stopping the series. Screenshots below

View attachment 350211This was a bad result but I thought with two away goals, I thought maybe a minor miracle could get us through but I was sure that we were out of the competition already.

View attachment 350210This was the result which made me consider where the series is going, I'll let you take a look for yourselves.

View attachment 350209
Don't even think that it was worth 84K to be beaten like that.

Last edited:
View attachment 346575

Season 8: 2020/21:

Gibraltar Premier Division: Winners

Gibraltar Premier Division league cup: Winners

Leo Parrilla Awards:

(20)
Most assists: Liam Buttigieg, Jaydan Manasco (10)

Top player:
Nick Bagu (20 goals, 6 assists, average rating: 7.42)

Fixtures from the season
View attachment 346569

League cup final
View attachment 346568

Rock cup final
View attachment 346566

Final league table

View attachment 346553

We won the treble

View attachment 346543

Lincoln got relegated!!!
View attachment 346547

Quick Overview:
After a disastrous pre-season, I changed my tactics to Sir Goalalots original tactic, and i worked great so I may use it next year but I may also make a new tactic for next season. I have also decided that I am going to go after the Gibraltar job when Allan Bula either retires, gets sacked or resigns. Next season I'm going to try and go for the quadruple and also get into the second or third round of Champions League qualification.

Not a bad effort it europe this season, do you get to go in to the europa league qualifier?
Hopefully that cash helps towards going full time, which will help qualifing for champions league group stages

Not a bad effort it europe this season, do you get to go in to the europa league qualifier?
Hopefully that cash helps towards going full time, which will help qualifing for champions league group stages
Cheers, going to start doing this save again as I cant find a more enjoyable save. Hopefully we can go full time soon.

View attachment 340733

Season 9: 2021/22:

Gibraltar Premier Division league cup: Semi-Finals

Pepe Reyes Cup: Winners

Leo Parrilla Awards:

(25)
Most assists: Cole Kellaway (10)

Top player:
Nick Bagu (25 goals, 5 assists, average rating: 7.59)

Fixtures from the season
View attachment 340731

Pepe Reyes Cup
View attachment 340730

Magpies are a dirty team
View attachment 340729

Our best game of the season
View attachment 340725

Rock Cup Final
View attachment 340723

Winning the league
View attachment 340720

View attachment 340719

Final league table
View attachment 340716

Got a new chairman and he upgraded our youth facilities as well as pumping £625K into the club, there was also a rumour that I was going to get sacked but I kept my job
View attachment 340710

View attachment 340709

We also had a massive boost as we have set up a link with Aberdeen
View attachment 340704

Quick Overview:
After a good pre season we continued on to win the Pepe Reyes Cup and only continued our new found dominance of Gibraltar. Winning the Rock Cup and the league but I was bitterly disappointed not to win the League cup as well to complete our first quadruple of the save. In the second division, Lincoln finished 3rd and so we will not be playing them in the league next season.

WE ARE A SEMI-PROFFESSIONAL CLUB

I have been waiting to say this since I started the series and this is a massive step for the challenge, although the odds for the series being completed is minuscule, this is a massive boost, we have a wage budget of £1,500 and a transfer budget of £0 so the next step is full professional status, which may take up to 5 years depending on what European competition we get into and how far.

View attachment 340417

Last edited:
This is defo gonna be a huge challenge, and the sooner you can make it full professional it will make it a little easier,
is it three quali rounds before the group stage of champions league? And at what stage would you go into the europa league qualifiers?
I think youve done a great job so far, im gona keep following,
good luck

This is defo gonna be a huge challenge, and the sooner you can make it full professional it will make it a little easier,
is it three quali rounds before the group stage of champions league? And at what stage would you go into the europa league qualifiers?
I think youve done a great job so far, im gona keep following,
good luck
Cheers mate, appreciate it.
After you win the third round of qualifying you go onto a playoff which decides whether you go into the champions league or the europa league. At the moment if I qualify for either the champions league or europa league I will have to enter at the first round until the league coefficients go up.

I guess the coefficients wont go up untill you qualify either?
Would be amazing to make the group stages of champions league though,
aint it like £400k for losing a group game? Plus like £7m for making it to the group stage?

I dont know in the slightest clue how coefficients work but I know that since I took over Gibraltars league ranking has gone from 54th to 49th and my aim is to get a 2nd qualifying round place (46th).
I agree that getting to the group stage would be like completing half the challenge and it would also do a great deal to not only our coefficient rating but increase the awareness of Gibraltar football in general.
Here is the prize money for the champions league in game:
Loser of 1st round of qualifying - £118K
Loser of 2nd round of qualifying - £236K
Loser of 3rd round of qualifying (Champions) - £254K and qualifies for Euro Cup 1st round
Loser of 3rd round of qualifying (Best Placed) - £118K and qualifies for Euro Cup 1st round
Loser of playoff round of qualifying (Champions) - £1.77M
Loser of playoff round of qualifying (Champions) - £1.77M

Prize money per win in the group stages - £845K
Prize money per draw in the group stages - £442K

Appearance money for 1st knockout round - £2.95M (Win or loose)

Appearance money for quarter finals - £3.29M (Win or loose)

Appearance money for semi finals - £4.14M (Win or loose)

Loser of final - £5.49M
Winner of final - £8.87M
I don't know at the knockout stages but will update this post as soon as I know

Last edited:
Thats huge money if you can make it that far, fingers crossed for a few lucky draws and you could be in the group stages which should help goin full pro,
cant wait for next update

I think hat we can go pro in 5 or 6 years if we get into the second or third qualifying round for the next few seasons

View attachment 340132Season 10: 2022/23:

Gibraltar Premier Division league cup: Semi-Finals

Pepe Reyes Cup: Winners

Leo Parrilla Awards:

(17)
Most assists: Cole Kellaway (17)

Top player:
Nick Bagu (17 goals, 5 assists, average rating: 7.40)

Fixtures from the season
View attachment 340131We had a nice little run at the start of the league season unbeaten in 7 (half the league season) but then I tried a tactic I made and we lost a couple of games because of it but we finished the season well after going unbeaten in 6.

Pepe Reyes Cup
View attachment 340128Good win and the first trophy of the season after a fairly sub par pre season.

Winning the league
View attachment 340122It went down to the last game of the season yet again but we managed to finish 1 point ahead of the magpies with this win at St.Josephs. 2nd trophy of the season

Rock Cup final
View attachment 340123This was always going to be a victory but for me the semi final felt more like the final as we were playing he hardest team left and they are our bogey team but winning in the final was easier than I thought with two quick goals from club legend Maurice Coelho and a goal from Bacarese to win it for us and to clinch our third treble in three years.

Facility upgrades
View attachment 340121

View attachment 340120

Out of the blue at the end of he season the chairman sent me this message
View attachment 340119These upgrades are great for the club and will do us really good in the long term future of the club.

Thought this was quite funny at a press interview
View attachment 340117Obviously I chose the 1st option

League Table
View attachment 340116Very tight but we managed to win our third league title in a row.

Best 11
View attachment 340115

Overall best 11
View attachment 340114

I have started pre season early with the hope that we can go into the Champions league qualifiers with much better stamina and conditioning so we wont get tired out and hopefully make it through to later rounds