Winning the Champions league with a Gibraltan team

Great read so far will be looking to start a game in the Gibraltan league

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

good save so far. nice to see someone else doing a Gib save i have a save with fc brit XI going as a sort of 2nd game. in my 3rd season getting both facs upgraded and got to 2nd round of Champ lg but got smashed 8-0 on agg to Strømsgodset

keep it up bud

Champions League Qualifiers

1st round draw
View attachment 337021Probably the hardest draw we could have got but still an easy win was on the cards.

1st Leg
View attachment 336997They surprised us in the first leg with a sub par performance by the boys in white. A late equalizer giving us the vital away goal for the home tie.

2nd Leg
View attachment 336996A solid win for our boys. Goals coming from Kellaway and two from Bagu giving us a comfortable 3-1 win (4-2 on agg).

2nd Round Draw
View attachment 336990We were given in my opinion a very hard task in the form of Sligo Rovers. One day we will get a good draw.

1st Leg
View attachment 336987Despite not having the best draw, this was a fair result, we didn't perform on the day and against a team like sligo we will never be given a chance. Difficult result to take for the second leg.

2nd Leg
View attachment 336982Terrible result and just shows us that we need to improve a lot for next year.

Financial Rewards
View attachment 336978

View attachment 336977
Some good boosts but will really need to get further next year to become professional in a couple of years.​

Just started a save with a Gibraltan team decided to go St Joseph's

Just started a save with a Gibraltan team decided to go St Joseph's

Good luck, St. Joesph's are a very solid team to start with, secure division 1 status and haven't been relegated in my game either.

good save so far. nice to see someone else doing a Gib save i have a save with fc brit XI going as a sort of 2nd game. in my 3rd season getting both facs upgraded and got to 2nd round of Champ lg but got smashed 8-0 on agg to Strømsgodset

keep it up bud

Doing better than I was doing at that point. Good luck with the rest of your save

Nearly finished my 1st season have won the Premier League cup already,Top with 2games to go only 1 point clear though and in the final of the Rock cup. St Joseph's are a good team

Finished 2nd in the league so have qualified for the Europa league and been drawn agains FC Vaduz of Switzerland

Finished 2nd in the league so have qualified for the Europa league and been drawn agains FC Vaduz of Switzerland

Good luck with that. Tell me how it went

Have lost the 1st leg 4-0. All my new signings don't arrive till the 29th of August so next season I think I will have a better chance in Europe

Have lost the 1st leg 4-0. All my new signings don't arrive till the 29th of August so next season I think I will have a better chance in Europe

Good luck with the second leg and next year

Quick Update

The Gibraltar premier league ranking has gone up from 302st in Europe, when I started the save to 133rd in Europe.

Finished 2 seasons now and have lost the league twice on the last day of the season. Won both cups again though is in the Europa League again. Upgrading my youth set up just now hopefully upgrade the Training facilities next

great story so far.

Maybe you should more express your "moment feelings" with the screenshot to make the story even more in reality.

I hope you'll win the title again this season.

great story so far.

Maybe you should more express your "moment feelings" with the screenshot to make the story even more in reality.

I hope you'll win the title again this season.

What do you mean by moment feelings?

Into my 4th season now with St Joseph's 3rd season was a bit of a disaster just survived relegation on the last day although it was that tight I ended up finishing 3rd on goal difference. Won the Rock Cup for the 3rd straight year so qualified for the Europa League again but lost in the 1st Round to Rangers 6-2. Survived a takeover aswell so hopefully can improve more from now on.

Loving the quick seasons so far

51Prop51 have you given up on your story mate?

Hi there

Just posting to say I am really enjoying this thread and I hope you keep it going.

I don't even own a recent copy of CM, I accidentally found this thread while I was Googling the correct name for a resident of Gibraltar. But reading this has inspired me to get FM15 when it comes out. I was always a fan of seeing how well I could do with a lower-league team over several decades, so this is right up my alley.