I've stopped it now mate. Was finding it hard to balance it with looking after my little boy and looking after my fiancee who isn't very well. it was taking me a long time to do the updates which i just don't have time for. Glad you liked it though.
Hope your fiancee gets better mate

Inter meh,
19 in 17 non competetive
Inter are thick not to put me in the first team ;)

Looking good so far ive got some league apps under my belt with a decent amount of assists

Very glad im still at Benfica, don't really want to move to one of Europe's elite and ruin my career before it properly starts.

Just noticed I signed for Man Uts straight away and still there QUALITY!!!!!!

Just need more appearences in the league.

Hello all, I am new to FM Base and first time playing FM 2012, never played 11, 10, 09 etc :)

Been reading every page in this thread, really enjoyed it and keep it up the awesome work Danny! And I'll keep my eye out when the spot is avaible! Or the new thread like this! :D

Lummy102

Who would have thought there would be more than one steve :mad: well Holland is better - But Murphy is still ****!

Maybe the username Steve* is a giveaway :p

But yes, i am most definately ****... :(
Should have been left at a small club for a few years to develop.
2 years and not a single apperance yet but doing well for the Real youth teams for a winger.
Another 2 years in a youth team with no progress at least.

I'm in Scotland all weekend looking at Stirling Uni, so there won't be any updates for a couple days as I have no internet.

Should have the 2013 End Of Season update up on Sunday.

I'm in Scotland all weekend looking at Stirling Uni, so there won't be any updates for a couple days as I have no internet.

Should have the 2013 End Of Season update up on Sunday.
Have fun at uni Danny all just have to keep waiting on the edge of my seat LOL

Come on now - I'm not going to wine and dine you get the update done already!

Internets been ***** all day coupled with 2 laptop crashes >.<

Will get the update done tomorrow.

You're breaking my balls Hans!
images

Sweet Welcome back Danny. How was Uni looking?

Edit... I Should hope with those stats that I'm snapped up by a big club to develop in their Youth team.