Yes mate, been looking forward to this update. Like Tobe said how was the uni?

EDIT: Hope you get in mate.

That's amazing! I'm sure you will. What course you hoping to do?

Hope you get into Uni mate :D
My pro hasnt really had much luck with getting a broken leg :(

Starting to look good if i dont post Danny its only becaause of my BAP game so i will try to keep up to date

Just to point out... Rankin and Johnson ripped up the U18 league last season... :eek:

Transfers Summer 2013:

R. Rankin - Barcelona to AZ Alkmaar, loan, end of season
J. King - Academica to Arsenal, £2.3m

Cannot believe I didn't leave. Such great stats in the Naval Under 18's. Darn!

Just to point out... Rankin and Johnson ripped up the U18 league last season... :eek:

Rankin we DID kill it haha. It's not gonna be long before we start making consistent appearances in 1st team. I had 46 assists and 24 goals in 42 games. I would say this whole "blah blah" about being in a smaller youth system ibeing better is bull.. There is a reason why Barca is coveted by youngsters and for their youth system.

TO MY FAVOURITE SQUAD! YES! OOO OOO OOO TO BE OOO TO BE A GOONER!

sorry for the over-reaction. lol.

21 goals and 21 assists in 35 games is nothing to be sniffed at for me. Need first team action soon

Rankin we DID kill it haha. It's not gonna be long before we start making consistent appearances in 1st team. I had 46 assists and 24 goals in 42 games. I would say this whole "blah blah" about being in a smaller youth system ibeing better is bull.. There is a reason why Barca is coveted by youngsters and for their youth system.

You got 46 assists and I got 45 goals in 34 games, teamwork?;)

Unfortunately they've sent me to AZ Alkmaar for the season so hopefully I'll continue my form with them.

It's fine though because in a couple of seasons we'll be winning the Champions League for Barca.:)

You got 46 assists and I got 45 goals in 34 games, teamwork?;)

Unfortunately they've sent me to AZ Alkmaar for the season so hopefully I'll continue my form with them.

It's fine though because in a couple of seasons we'll be winning the Champions League for Barca.:)

Well it looks like they may be priming you for next season. You are right though I say by the time we are 17 we are consistent in the starting 11. And then the world is ours! :)

LEGIT+patience.jpg