LEGIT+patience.jpg

Im just excited lol!!

Thanks again Danny for doing this, really! It's quite enjoyable.

haha - Yes Danny sir! Solid update - I think San Marino are going to run away with this to be honest. Holland (*******!) looks like a right beast!

Still chugging along quite nicely at Naval. How many updates will you be doing tonight mate

Still at Maritimo. Now would be good time to move on. Anyone showing interest in my player Danny?

Cut it out, you right pair of spam queens. Steve, remember how annoyed you where when me, Andreas and NSNO went mad on your thread? :p

Ahem me and Andreas have that sole title. Nobody else is in the same league :p
And Mads was part of that too :)
But ok, i just felt i had to use that picture :)

Good to see my guy moved from the C Team to the B team. Need a proper move though to get my stats up a bit. Is the league Castilla in loaded? Segunda Division?

haha - Yes Danny sir! Solid update - I think San Marino are going to run away with this to be honest. Holland (*******!) looks like a right beast!

Don't forget Rankin and I, we already both almost has 20 first team appearances this season at 16!

My guys doing **** at AZ, can't believe Barca would ruin my career by sending me there.:(

Rankin I think you will be back for good after this loan, they are just thinking in terms of where you are gonna fit. barca has villa and sanchez so that's there 'strikers' right now. Im filling the left side they have needed. It wont be long be for you are back there with me.