My guys doing **** at AZ, can't believe Barca would ruin my career by sending me there.:(

You ended up with 22 1st XI appearances at the age of 16 at top level (albeit in Holland)... Better than most of the rest of us!

You ended up with 22 1st XI appearances at the age of 16 at top level (albeit in Holland)... Better than most of the rest of us!

Yeah and I wouldn't knock Holland, they have pretty great youth programs in that country.

Rankin I think you will be back for good after this loan, they are just thinking in terms of where you are gonna fit. barca has villa and sanchez so that's there 'strikers' right now. Im filling the left side they have needed. It wont be long be for you are back there with me.

Sorry to burst your bubble but all the BaP's at Barca are in Barca 'B' atm.

Danny can you tell me which club want's me. It says there is a club interested in me.

Transfers Summer 2014:

A. Dahnert - Manchester City to Birmingham, season-long loan
C. Nikolajsen - Valerenga to Dortmund, £3.1m
O. Houghton - SLB to Toulouse, season-long loan
T. James - Naval to RB Salzburg, £2m
K. Valderrama - Nacional to Fiorentina, £5.5m

I badly need a move to a smaller club so I can develop :(
Real wont play me and im stuck at Castilla.
At least im doing well despite it being in the Spanish 3rd division. Or are they in the 2nd Division now?
Pretty disapointed i havnt developed much but theres always time and im almost old enough to be loaned out :)

I'm hoping to break into Salzburg first team this season! Be their star player for a few seasons. Them come on United!

Really pleased that i got my first cap for San Marino and helped them to there win even though i let in a goal but my golie is looking good maybe AC Milan first choice in couple of years.

Great to see that I've finally been loaned out. And I could've done a lot worse than Birmingham :L

Transfers January 2015:

J. King - Arsenal to FC Lorient, loan