just the normal one with only change to team mentality right? used it like this and it destroys everything. i have a good squad for sure but not as good as the tactic makes them perform. every year i try different tactics when im bored and every year i end up sticking to yours because its always consistently overperforming. thanks!
This. 1 Million times percent.

Thanks Knap, great tactic. Has saved my seasons with Bilbao & Newcastle.

Quick question on preference guys, are people preferring retraining Strikers to drop into the SS/AM roles? or finding very attacking AMs?

With Newcastle Ayoze is perfect, but the other strikers not so much. Gayle scores cause his pace abuses the counter, but otherwise I personally don't think Strikers are the answer.

If anyone's got any archetypal candidates or suggestions I've love to read them! - but please don't offer really obvious one's like Messi/Ronaldo etc! - Remember I'm Bilbao and Newcastle.

Cheers guys

Thanks Knap, great tactic. Has saved my seasons with Bilbao & Newcastle.

Quick question on preference guys, are people preferring retraining Strikers to drop into the SS/AM roles? or finding very attacking AMs?

With Newcastle Ayoze is perfect, but the other strikers not so much. Gayle scores cause his pace abuses the counter, but otherwise I personally don't think Strikers are the answer.

If anyone's got any archetypal candidates or suggestions I've love to read them! - but please don't offer really obvious one's like Messi/Ronaldo etc! - Remember I'm Bilbao and Newcastle.

Cheers guys

Hi mate, I was playing newcastle about 4 seasons from the beginning and for me ayoze wasn't so great, but in some seasons he scores about 25 goals. In second season when I was promoted to PL I've buy sissoko from celtic and joggestein from bundesliga. They scores a lot but some matches were without any goals and in the end of second season I get second place in PL and half of my team said me they are going to play in bigger clubs so I was forced to sell them. If you interested I can try to do some screenshots of that save.

Hi mate, I was playing newcastle about 4 seasons from the beginning and for me ayoze wasn't so great, but in some seasons he scores about 25 goals. In second season when I was promoted to PL I've buy sissoko from celtic and joggestein from bundesliga. They scores a lot but some matches were without any goals and in the end of second season I get second place in PL and half of my team said me they are going to play in bigger clubs so I was forced to sell them. If you interested I can try to do some screenshots of that save.

Some screen shots would be great. Thanks.

I won the league easy, only loosing one match after switching to this tactic - and that was the first match as it wasn't learnt. We've also got a HUGE opportunity vs WBA in the FA Cup final, so still hoping some really good players become interested.

View attachment 88758
(Gayle 17 assists, Perez, 15)

I've been searching for players with the following filter:

Natural attacking midfielder
acc, pace, vision, first touch, finishing, dribbling, passing, long shots and technique = 8/9 =>14

Sadly not much there, but the scouts are out. I'm keeping one eye on a few top players that have been neglected by their teams, Rashford only got 10 or so starts, I'd happily break the bank to sign him. Also some good teams in the premier league relegation zone; Swansea (Gylfi), Stoke (Butland).

Very excited for next season.

Always worth trying those OIs, just not used on the test run. Would be good to have Mr L test with and without.

Are the front 3 completely interchangeable or do you prefer to use a more creative player for the AM position? And is counter mentality the best?

What PPMs are people generally using/seeking/training?

I feel I've been cutting my team short by not paying enough attention to them. The team certainly benefits from the wingbacks having Look for pass rather than shoot. They're getting a lot more assists from square balls into the box with it.

Based on this, I wondered if people are trying to get the two SS players to have things like:
Try killer balls often
Simple passing game
Get into opposition box whenever possible
Try one-twos
Place shots

Any other and all comments/recommendations are welcome!!

Would be nice if Knap has something to say about the PPM's. Tries one-twos gets them to make more runs behind defenders so thats good for forwards imo. Killer ball is for every forward and midfielder with good vision and passing imo. I'm also curious what Knap thinks about placing shots / shoots with power this year. Seems to me both work decently but not great. Honestly tho, this tactic makes you destroy everything if you build your squad properly.

My best combinaison:

- If you play against defensive team, use WOF 3430
- If you play against offensive team, use GOODBYE 3430

My best combinaison:

- If you play against defensive team, use WOF 3430
- If you play against offensive team, use GOODBYE 3430

hello, in which menu u can see if your opponent plays defensive or offensive ?