Wolves - It's Hunting Season. A Wolverhampton Wanderers Story

Nice story mate~
I really like your style. Im also managing Wolves for time being, now Im in season 2.
The 1st season, I finish at 7th place & also, no trophy won.. I lost to MU at semis of League Cup, aggregat 1-2. Gonna try for 2nd season~

Nice story mate~
I really like your style. Im also managing Wolves for time being, now Im in season 2.
The 1st season, I finish at 7th place & also, no trophy won.. I lost to MU at semis of League Cup, aggregat 1-2. Gonna try for 2nd season~

Wow, you really did a lot better than me. How did you manage that good a result? ^-^

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:37 PM ----------

Well turns out I suck at managing... I played both January and February and managed to get fired from the club, yay..!

Therefore this story is now canceled. Thanks to those who followed/read it. I'll come up with a new team to manage and will probably write a new story as well and keep trying to improve my story telling. 'Till we meet again, adios!

This is my 3rd season. In 2nd I won the League Cup & qualify for UEFA :)
Check out this great overcome Wolves vs. Liverpool

69230388.jpg

Btw, I play with formation 4-2-4 Attacking

Last edited:
Well turns out I suck at managing... I played both January and February and managed to get fired from the club, yay..!

Therefore this story is now canceled. Thanks to those who followed/read it. I'll come up with a new team to manage and will probably write a new story as well and keep trying to improve my story telling. 'Till we meet again, adios!
[/QUOTE]

That Sucks! Well get on another story straight away! I wouldn't mind seeing a Fulham one or maybe Blackburn?

Or just stick with this one as unemployed and see where you can get a job? That would be cool!

That Sucks! Well get on another story straight away! I wouldn't mind seeing a Fulham one or maybe Blackburn?

Or just stick with this one as unemployed and see where you can get a job? That would be cool!

Yeah it sure sucks. Well I just started another one, right before I read this. But this time it will be a spanish club. Hope you find it when it gets up. Thanks for reading! :)

Wolves is good club. I sell some player to gain cash. 1st season I only buy Traore(Target Man) to be paired with Doyle(Advanced Forward) as I dont really know how to play Fletcher. At Jan transfer window, board give me budget around 10mil upon Change Expectation. From that point I buy more talented cheap player~

This story is great:) I dont like wolves right now just for the fact that they are in a relegation battle with west ham:p apart from that they are a good team:D great swedish signings btw:) looking at a couple:D