Wolves vs Chelsea 5/1/11 - 19:45

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go on the Wolverhampton Wanderers!

Come on Wolves, put Chelsea in even more trouble :)

Bosingwa own goal :(

I think it will be 2-1 after that, I was predicting 1-0 before it.

We REALLY need a top class side-back, Bosingwa does not know how to defend..

Bosingwa was a great defender but injuries have halted his career, should have joined man utd instead :p

I don't think my predicted 3-0 scoreline is looking so bad now.

Bosingwa was a great defender but injuries have halted his career, should have joined man utd instead :p

I know, he was a good defender for Porto, and his great going forward...

Ah well, everyone makes mistakes I guess. How was the own goal scored anyway, following BBC's live text...

I know, he was a good defender for Porto, and his great going forward...

Ah well, everyone makes mistakes I guess. How was the own goal scored anyway, following BBC's live text...

Wolves goal: Stephen Fletcher is claiming it but the final touch is from Jose Bosingwa two yards out, the Chelsea defender shinning into his own net from a beauty of an inswinging corner. Carlo Ancelotti looks shell-shocked.
1950: GOALFLASH Wolves 1-0 Chelsea (Bosingwa og)

Considering Ancelotti as Chelsea's manager, he's dead

Wolves goal: Stephen Fletcher is claiming it but the final touch is from Jose Bosingwa two yards out, the Chelsea defender shinning into his own net from a beauty of an inswinging corner. Carlo Ancelotti looks shell-shocked.
1950: GOALFLASH Wolves 1-0 Chelsea (Bosingwa og)

So Steven Fletcher corner, shims past Bosingwa and hits the back of the net?

It doesn't seem to be his fault then, I guess.

The goal wasen't Bosingwa's fault as he didn't know anything about it. Just same old **** in the first half, we have created 1 decent chance through Kalou and that is it. This is just what Wolves wanted to go 1 up early on and sit back as we press and then break when they get the ball. The only possative is that Terry had a right go at Stepthan C**T and they are proper going bang at it and JT is winning the battle so far. If i was Ancelotti i would bring Sturridge on for Kalou and McEachran on for Ramires but i know this wont happen. Things don't look bright il be honest but it could be worse, we could be Liverpool.

Things don't look that good for chelsea, even with their bigger players back they are still playing poorly. Ancelotti really needs to buy in this transfer window but I doubt he will do much.

Anybody know what Boswinga's own goal was like?

Things don't look that good for chelsea, even with their bigger players back they are still playing poorly. Ancelotti really needs to buy in this transfer window but I doubt he will do much.

We are playing Essien in the holding role and you lose so much of his game. We need to bring on McEachran and play him in the holding role spraying passes around and let Essien and Lampard go forward. I think we will buy but the question is who?? Its so hard buying players in January as the prices are raised and trying to find players who can play in Europe also.

We are playing Essien in the holding role and you lose so much of his game. We need to bring on McEachran and play him in the holding role spraying passes around and let Essien and Lampard go forward. I think we will buy but the question is who?? Its so hard buying players in January as the prices are raised and trying to find players who can play in Europe also.

Tbh, I think you should concentrate on getting into the top 4 again before trying in europe and if you do this then you could buy some bigger players. I was thinking that you should probably go after pepe as his contract talks have stalled...

Tbh, I think you should concentrate on getting into the top 4 again before trying in europe and if you do this then you could buy some bigger players. I was thinking that you should probably go after pepe as his contract talks have stalled...

Nononono. Pepe to Manchester United please.

None of Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal or Liverpool is winning currently :D

None of Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal or Liverpool is winning currently :D

Just realised you're an Arsenal, Spurs and Manchester United fan...

How does that work mate?