Wolves vs Chelsea 5/1/11 - 19:45

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why don't we deserve to be called champions??? we won the league last season in style, just because we have been poor this season dosen't mean we don't deserve our title as champions.

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

I think the chant is sacked in the morning, and he shouldnt be sacked no.

I wouldn't call winning the league by 1 point winning it in style and tbh in this form any manager can be be sacked.

Originally I thought this form was a blip but it clearly isn't now, chelsea's squad don't seem to be as together as it once was.

did state it clearly enough we dont deserve champions atm we aint playing like champions and if I had never watched football before in my life I would no way think Chelsea are the champions at the moment

I agree we arn't playing like champions and we wont retain our title this season. I thought you ment we don't deserve to be called champions but we do because we won the league in style last season.

Its like watching a totally different side, until Roman learns not to interfear with matters including the manager and players then these slumps will always happen.

Sack Ancelotti because hes not winning every game and having a dip in form? a ridiculous accusation, i dont think any EPL managers deserve the sack at the moment. not even managers at the bottom. He will pull it through, hes a world class manager and people think because of the squad he has available he should be doing better, that is true but people have short memories. He comfortably won the title last year and i think they will be up there this season. People saying chelsea are out of the race know nothing about football, theres still 15-20 games left.

This is hilarious, good news for you guys is that Spurs also lost.

I wouldn't call winning the league by 1 point winning it in style and tbh in this form any manager can be be sacked.

Originally I thought this form was a blip but it clearly isn't now, chelsea's squad don't seem to be as together as it once was.

When i say in style i mean by the results and the football we played, if i ment points i would have said we smashed the league. He shouldnt be sacked but he will be lucky if he is still there thats my point.

This is hilarious, good news for you guys is that Spurs also lost.

Well i find it hilarious that the team who play the so called best football haven't won a trophy for 6 years. Tic for Tac.

Well i find it hilarious that the team who play the so called best football haven't won a trophy for 6 years. Tic for Tac.
Whys that hilarious? If anything that's an injustice. You have a wierd sense of humor my friend :)

I think the chant is sacked in the morning, and he shouldnt be sacked no.
Close enough.

And yes, he deserves to be sacked. And even if you think he shouldn't, he still will be.

Whys that hilarious? If anything that's an injustice. You have a wierd sense of humor my friend :)

Why because you play the best football means you deserve to win trophys?

Last edited:
Close enough.

And yes, he deserves to be sacked. And even if you think he shouldn't, he still will be.

He dosen't deserve to be sacked at all, if Arsenal went on that you will be sacked if you dont win games then Wenger would have been gone ages ago. All i said is he shouldnt be sacked but he most proberly will.

Why because you play the best football mean you deserve to win trophys?

To be fair Arsenal do play good football and it is weird that they haven't won a trophy in so long. Chelsea were amazing last season.. but no so much this season, they've had injuries and have been generally more unlucky, I really think that the chequebook should be opened this month and Chelsea should look for a few younger players.. I really can't see them winning the league now.

No point replying to them mate. All they are doing is trying to get a reaction from you and you're falling for it. Just leave it as it is, you've made a few good points and praised Wolves for the victory. Some people will just cling on to everything you say and try to use it against you, quite sad really.

Unlucky boys, wolves are a hard team to beat... honest!

Why do you react like your being offended every time someone criticises your football team?

Ah really am trying to keep faith in Carlo but it is getting more and more difficult as each game passes.
Still don't think he should get sacked because he is still one of the best managers out there but I just don't understand what is happening. Worrying times for Chelsea and with 9 points between us and Utd it just gets more difficult.

Unlucky boys, wolves are a hard team to beat... honest!

Why do you react like your being offended every time someone criticises your football team?

I praised Wolves for the win and said they deserved it, but some people just start coming out with all sorts. Whats wrong with commenting on them??