Wolves vs Chelsea 5/1/11 - 19:45

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah really am trying to keep faith in Carlo but it is getting more and more difficult as each game passes.
Still don't think he should get sacked because he is still one of the best managers out there but I just don't understand what is happening. Worrying times for Chelsea and with 9 points between us and Utd it just gets more difficult.

Romans meddling has effected the harmony within the camp just like the Jose saga.

And that is what we call a typical Arsenal fan.
Ok lol.

JDY don't try and act like I'm the antagonizer here. Its a funny result, I did offer some consolation by saying Spurs also lost. So please give it a rest.

No way should he be sacked. Thats the thing with all these rich clubs. They never give their managers enough time. If they have a few bad runs then they get axed. Try having hodgeson for 6 months, you'll have grey hairs then.

im really starting to get ****** off with Chelsea!!

whenever we need them to beat someone, they dont

pull your finger out FFS!!

you can mess your own season up as much as you like, but think of the rest of us that your affecting :p

I don't think he'll get sacked, as he's said he is lucky to still be in the job, It's an ageing squad, and need investments in January, we all know what Chelsea can do when they're in form, It's just a matter of being consistent, and, sacking managers is not consistent at all.

Ancelotti: Don't sack
Woy: The fans WANT him sacked and the customers are always right

I am very happy with this result, Wolves are turning into a legendary team... I think Chelsea are out of the title race, bar a massive Miracle.

He dosen't deserve to be sacked at all, if Arsenal went on that you will be sacked if you dont win games then Wenger would have been gone ages ago. All i said is he shouldnt be sacked but he most proberly will.
If we went on a shocking run like this that showed no signs of stopping, I would probably be asking serious questions of Arsene. But the chances of that ever happening to us a very slim because we have pretty good depth. Chelsea's first teamers are so far ahead of anyone else at the club, it's not even funny (Unless you support the other 19 teams in the league, in which case it's hilarious).

No point replying to them mate. All they are doing is trying to get a reaction from you and you're falling for it. Just leave it as it is, you've made a few good points and praised Wolves for the victory. Some people will just cling on to everything you say and try to use it against you, quite sad really.
well said,

roman should stay out of the affairs but open his chequebook. chelsea looked tired and devoid of ideas. Hamsik anyone?

I don't think we need to look for a player of Hamsik's calibure. We need a pacy winger who can cross the ball and score goals, someone like Alexis Sanchez. My theory that Kalou should never start a game keeps proving itself and thats where Ancelotti is going wrong, Sturridge deserves more starting opprtunitys.

Even Mr consistant Ashley Cole has been poor in recent weeks and the fans looked like they got to him today and usualy he deals with it. We could do with another forward to give us another dimenstion, im thinking Sergio Aguero but he would break the bank and i don't think Roman will fund that much in transfers anymore.

Wow, what a result for Wolves, and obviously great for United. Chelsea just don't seem to be grinding out the results when they are playing badly, something that United have done well and something that champions always seem to do.

There needs to be investment, clearly, but they shouldn't just start impulse buying. They're still the same players that were smashing teams for 6 at the start of the season!

I don't think we need to look for a player of Hamsik's calibure. We need a pacy winger who can cross the ball and score goals, someone like Alexis Sanchez. My theory that Kalou should never start a game keeps proving itself and thats where Ancelotti is going wrong, Sturridge deserves more starting opprtunitys.

Even Mr consistant Ashley Cole has been poor in recent weeks and the fans looked like they got to him today and usualy he deals with it. We could do with another forward to give us another dimenstion, im thinking Sergio Aguero but he would break the bank and i don't think Roman will fund that much in transfers anymore.
without lampard you game becomes too much about power and pace, when he is off his game you suffer, you need some more creativity, josh isnt quite there yet

Can Chelsea buy foreign players as I thought they didn't have enough home grown players so they named a smaller squad?

Can Chelsea buy foreign players as I thought they didn't have enough home grown players so they named a smaller squad?

I don't think we named McEachran or any of the other youngsters as they are under 21 but im sure if we bought in a foreign player we could just name one of them to balance it?? Would that work maybie???

Hope they dont Sack Carlo great manager just going through a bad spell

Hope they dont Sack Carlo great manager just going through a bad spell

One Win in ten games, bad spell? With Chelsea? U gotta be joking. Carlo must revert INMEDIATELY the situation or go/sacked.

I watched this game from my DVR as I was more intent to watch Man City at the Emirates rather than what I thought would be an easy win for Chelsea.

Surprised at this result. Really am. I thought after the win over Bolton, they'd start turning things around. But they continue to drop points.

The problem with the January window, and it's clear Chelsea needs some reinvestment, is that some players are just not available or cup tied or both. It's why most players prefer the summer moves and more player contracts are up, etc. I mean, I can't think of many players who Chelsea could get to strengthen the squad or even just come in as good squad rotation players. The David Luiz and Gary Cahill links have apparently gone cold and there's no news of them wanting a new midfielder or forward to help them out either. So it'll be interesting to see if their squad still remains the same come January 31st.

On another note, I'm please with the results today. Means United have breathing room at the top of the table.

Thank God for that loss. I would rather see Arsenal win the league 10 times than see Chelsea win it once.
And I think Arsenal fans fans are the most self loving and deluded fans there are, well atleast my mates that support Arsenal are.
And its all because of some member on this forum.

I would love to see Totenham win the UCL, just to see the faces of Arsenal and Chelsea fans.