Wolves vs Chelsea 5/1/11 - 19:45

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just realised you're an Arsenal, Spurs and Manchester United fan...

How does that work mate?
Everybody asks him that, he never provides a good answer.

Well, I am surprised - seeing as I'm the only Wolves fan here, I will give a logical fan's view of the match so far.

Bit of an unlucky own goal I though, but I am still in shock that we are ahead :O. However, Chelsea have a lot of the ball, and look like the team that looks likely to score next. Not really looking forward to when one of our defenders inevitably goes off - Batth and Doherty on the bench only :S.

However, looking on the positive side, we're beating Chelsea and only 1 point off safety :)

Chelsea close to equalising when Drogba then Wolves straight away got a free kick and hunt the cross bar from the free kick.

Anelka on now btw

Ebanks-Blake and Ward on for Wolves, 2 attacking subs, come on Wolves :D

dont think Chelsea are going to find a goal tbh havent watched the game but from the sky sports score centre it seems Chelsea have had quite a few chances but just havent been able to take them :(

Really hope Wolves stay up tbh, one family member supports them so I look out for their results sometimes. Hopefully they hold on and do Man Utd a massive favour.

none of our players are on yellows, with Chelsea literally throwing the kitchen sink at it, I am so excited that we might win against another big four side :)

Why does Kalou start ?
He's sooooooo much better comin off the bench.

Exactly my point!

At this rate if we keep missing chances we could actually lose today :'(

Who would have thought this at the start of the season? We had scored (I think) 25 goals in the first 10 games!

Exactly my point!

At this rate if we keep missing chances we could actually lose today :'(

Who would have thought this at the start of the season? We had scored (I think) 25 goals in the first 10 games!

No more time left for Chelsea :( Now on 93 with 4 mins added.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

1-0 Wolves. Totally devastating.

well done wolves a deserved win against a pure **** Chelsea just ridiculous the title must be gone now even Ancelotti admitted Chelseas main aim now in the league atm is a top 4 finish and atm Spurs are losing which is good but would still rather be up in 2nd/1st place :( dont deserve to be called champions.

Just no urgency from the players at all and its not good enough at all. Even though it pains me to say Wolves fully deserved the win today, if they keep playing like that then they will beat many more teams without a dout.

Hope the Wolves fans started up the 'Your getting sacked on Monday' chants. XD

Carlo is gonna be goooooone.

well done wolves a deserved win against a pure **** Chelsea just ridiculous the title must be gone now even Ancelotti admitted Chelseas main aim now in the league atm is a top 4 finish and atm Spurs are losing which is good but would still rather be up in 2nd/1st place :( dont deserve to be called champions.

Why don't we deserve to be called champions??? we won the league last season in style, just because we have been poor this season dosen't mean we don't deserve our title as champions.

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Hope the Wolves fans started up the 'Your getting sacked on Monday' chants. XD

Carlo is gonna be goooooone.

I think the chant is sacked in the morning, and he shouldnt be sacked no.

Why don't we deserve to be called champions??? we won the league last season in style, just because we have been poor this season dosen't mean we don't deserve our title as champions.

did state it clearly enough we dont deserve champions atm we aint playing like champions and if I had never watched football before in my life I would no way think Chelsea are the champions at the moment

Carlo won't get sacked. But Roman's got to be running out of patience now.

Great night for United, and an excellent 3 points for Wolves.

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

I think the chant is sacked in the morning, and he shouldnt be sacked no.

Ancelotti should get sacked, you seem loved up.
What a win for wolves though, love to see Chelsea lose, becoming a bit of a feature now