• Draw

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 34 55.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that because chances are City are going to be crowding the penalty area from the kick-off, just like a certain game at the Emirates?

Well said.

Exactly that, but also because we were pretty poor defensively today too and City are a much better offensive unit that Wolves and are even better defensively.

That derby could see us bounce straight back, or crumble.

glad Man Utds unbeaten run is over but surprised about who it was they lost it too :S

Exactly that, but also because we were pretty poor defensively today too and City are a much better offensive unit that Wolves and are even better defensively.

Hopefully Ferdinand just had a niggle in the warm up and it's nothing serious, because boy do we need him.

Lol he goes into the big games after a point so the bus will be parked
wont be surprised if he goes 4-6-0 tbh. they're scared of the bigger clubs. which is surprising when they have so much talent.

wont be surprised if he goes 4-6-0 tbh. they're scared of the bigger clubs. which is surprising when they have so much talent.

when they have so much attacking talent he still insists with going with 3 DMs in big games, might aswell stick an extra man up there, Viera is getting useless now so hardly any point in playing him

They wont even attack us, much like Emirates where Tevez was the only attacker and tried to take on whole defense. I'm expecting that sort of game.

could sit here complaining about a number of things, the ref bottled O'Hara sending off etc but whats the point?

to be fair, full credit to Wolves, they wanted it more than us tonight, they were first to every ball, defended very well. unbeaten record maybe gone which i knew it would at some point, it's been coming for a little while where we have ridden our luck far to much. on tonights evidence, the likes of Carrick and Evans are seriously not worthy of wearing the shirt in my opinion, saying that everyone was poor tonight.

Bring on Citeh next week.

I'm not looking forward for Manchester derby too. They parked the bus at Eastlands, and they did the same at Emirates. I'm very much sure they will park the plane at Old Trafford. It would be pain to watch that sort of match unless we score early in the game.

We didin't park the bus at Eastlands. I dont understand you...we played more defensivly but we played on the counter. Against Arsenal we did park the bus. I dont think we will park it against United...because we got almoste all of our players fit.

Oh hi guys, I was playing FIFA. Did I miss anyt-

Oh my.

Hopefully Ferdinand just had a niggle in the warm up and it's nothing serious, because boy do we need him.
I agree just bit off topic do you think united squad abit thin? and do u think fergie will start building new squad at end of season or have clear out. boy we needed ferdie today!:(

well done wolves. its about time too! Giggs and scholes could of both been sent off towards the end there too.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

could sit here complaining about a number of things, the ref bottled O'Hara sending off etc but whats the point?

to be fair, full credit to Wolves, they wanted it more than us tonight, they were first to every ball, defended very well. unbeaten record maybe gone which i knew it would at some point, it's been coming for a little while where we have ridden our luck far to much. on tonights evidence, the likes of Carrick and Evans are seriously not worthy of wearing the shirt in my opinion, saying that everyone was poor tonight.

Bring on Citeh next week.

he could just as easily sent off giggs and scholes though.

Oh hi guys, I was playing FIFA. Did I miss anyt-

Oh my.

You missed Arsenal giving up a 4-0 lead, an 8 goal thriller at Goodison, and then not much else for you to notice. :)

well done wolves. its about time too! Giggs and scholes could of both been sent off towards the end there too.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

How do you work that one out?

Scholes got booked for his handball. Giggs went to kick the ball, but Doyle kicked it away and he kicked Doyle, who then rolled around as if he'd been nutted.. Hardly a red card offence.

You missed out Rooney and Berbatov for staying offside twice.

How do you work that one out?

Scholes got booked for his handball. Giggs went to kick the ball, but Doyle kicked it away and he kicked Doyle, who then rolled around as if he'd been nutted.. Hardly a red card offence.

probably been a yellow card for Giggs but that may have been a bit harsh, still u get good refs and bad ref decisions, it evens out in the end

i love have united are say we could complain about the ref but we wont? thats complaining isn't it? what about sending giggs off for the swipe at doyle, may not have been much contact but the intent was they. we beat you, you were poor but do complain about the ref, remember when you played stoke?? Gary Neville?? swings and roundabouts

i love have united are say we could complain about the ref but we wont? thats complaining isn't it? what about sending giggs off for the swipe at doyle, may not have been much contact but the intent was they. we beat you, you were poor but do complain about the ref, remember when you played stoke?? Gary Neville?? swings and roundabouts

Hardly any one has complained about the ref, the majority have congratulated Wolves.

If Wolves dont score early they wont win simple as that. Im going to predict a 4-0 win for Utd unfortunatly. Also have some of this Utd fans, my cousin who is a massive Utd supporter will miss this game as he is taking his GF to watch legally blonde....the play!!!

wouldnt worry too much. unfortunatly Utd will win 4-2.

Wow i was wrong.....But i dont give a ****.

I dont know who will be more ****** off, Utd for losing or Arsenal for throwing away a 4 goal lead. I know whoes the happiest at the moment, the blue half of Manchester and at the moment the blue side of SW London. Makes tomorrows game bigger than it already was is thats possible, if Chelsea win i would definatly write them back in the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.