Yeah there is 1 at Liverpool, a physio i think.

There are a few women in FM;

Physios, directors, chairpeople etc. Not any coaches or managers as far as i am aware.

louise fawcett was a liverpool last year, dont know if she still is,

I had a heather rabbs as a physio when in league one. pretty good actually, worth a look.

There are a few women in FM;

Physios, directors, chairpeople etc. Not any coaches or managers as far as i am aware.

There are a few female fitness coaches.
From these pics its a stright toss (excuse choice of word) up between Becky Nutt, and Chantelle Thomas in my opinion.

player: Becky I have a groin strain! Massage plox? :wub:

Becky: Oh god not again! Join the queue dear...

player: omfg the whole first, reserve and youth teams, the manager, the coaches, youth coaches, goal keeping coaches, security staff, corporate sponsors, the groundsman and the club tea boy are here :O

Becky: yes strange isn't it, i wonder whats causing it

"the room": (sniggers)

player: ffs i dont wanna go last you'll be covered by the time you get to me! :(

Becky: covered in what?

"the room": (more sniggers)

"the following morning": the guardian newspaper is sad to announce a former employee is suing her football club for sexual harassment... she stands to make £5 million if shes successful as she says she was harrased for groin strain massages from the entire team :O In other news all 25 first team players are being divorced by their wives due to not being able to perform in the bedroom, all wives stand to take 50% of their husbands wealth and 20% of all future earnings!

Im clued up here lads, Becky Nutt is a plant :O

Last edited:
is dr charlotte cowie still pyhsio at spurs?

becky nutt - hello ;)

There are quite a few women physios knocking about, not seen any female coaches yet though, would be easy to edit it so that Hope Powell is a manager.

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Becky Nutt looks alright :)

When people say you shouldnt edit the game remind them that its ok provided you hire some of these girls, though the amount of "groin strains" your squad will have would be shocking :(

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

yea is there any female regens?

Probably but no doubt their bald :S

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Typical that the Scottish one is ginger :'(

I bet that Serbian one is strict, I bet she walks round with Black knee high boots and a whip :p

I like Annette Sjong Mathisen quite a bit too, Norweigen so probs dirty too.