Won treble first season with Liverpool. No signings.

• Thread starter Thread starter drlw1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 163
  • Views Views 67K
Tactic is a beast !! Top of the league with southampton after 20 games !! Ricky Lambo DLF is superb, gonna need a replacement for him soon though

Oh ok, carra23 thankfully directed me to this tactic and first game 2-0 win wahoo, i downloaded the tactic from op so think that may be the tweaked version? but i really wana try a bwm with and apm lol may giv it a whirl after a few games

I'm conceding goals for fun with this tactic. I am Palace so i'm aware i wont win every game, but i've been doing awful. 7 games in and i've only beat Sheff Utd in the cup. Can someone help please? What screenshots should i post?

I'm conceding goals for fun with this tactic. I am Palace so i'm aware i wont win every game, but i've been doing awful. 7 games in and i've only beat Sheff Utd in the cup. Can someone help please? What screenshots should i post?

I think it would be better with the tactic at post 80. :)

am not 100% sure, but it maybe the best tactic i tried so far, and trust me.. i tried a loooot ;).
it's ur v2 - the tweaked version.

RPA League, media prediction 5th.

results? unbeaten in league and only one unfortunate lose in some cup in semi final.

View attachment 452119

the sweetest thing is that a lot of goals am scoring from game, not only from corner bug, which always drives me crazy with other "superb" tactics ;).

very, very good work m8, awesome tactic :) !

This Tactic is quality. frustrated with corners being short all time, but im Aston Villa, few loan signings (they have no budget) and ive won all game, dominant displays!, even beat Monaco 2-0 in friendly and battered them

I find that the CF doesnt do much? or score much, anyone else have that? im playing benteke in that position. May change to Target man

I use this tactic after one game into the season.
Play two games then stimulate ( go on holidays) games. Play 5 win 3 draw 2. Beat arsenal 2-1 during holidays.
However i signed salvio insigne obiang and will hughes.
Alternating allen obiang for BWM while gerrard hughes henderson as DLP or BBM.
Dont forget the training as suggested here.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Played 15 games with Aston Villa, Signed Depay on loan from PSV, playing him LW he is an absolute beast in this formation! also Zuculini from a free transfer (these are my only signings)

Sold Ciaran Clark for cash and el amadi, so i had some funds to play with!

I play Agbonlahor as DLP, and Benteke as the CF, ive changed the CF to target man, and not to hold position, just a little tinker, it seems to work a bit better,

Im currently second in the league! ( Im in shock also) :D

The tactic is very good, the DLP scores alot of goals, and is very involved, Benteke doesnt seem to be that involved, not sure how to bring him into the game more.

Back