Belgian wonderkids back in force, Just came across this guy, I'll be surprised if he doesn't turn into one of the top left backs in the game, 17 work rate, 17 natural fitness, 15 determination usually means you can give him a training overload.

I give you Laurens De Bock, well worth the 675k and only 18, a not too shabby 3.5 star potential

Last edited:
I MUST WIN !! AMAZING WONDERKID

View attachment 200131
OOOOHHH MYYYYYY GOOSSSHHHHHH

FIRST SET OF REGENS, AND I FIND THIS. 15 YEARS OLD, 17 FINISHING !!!
I'M MANAGING HERCULES IN THE SPANISH SECOND DIVISION( CURRENTLY TOP) AND HE'D BE MY BEST STRIKER !!!!

Dude, read the OP mate! you actually come stone last and are DQ

Lucas Moura, one of my scouts found him for me, he is a ***** to sign tho

apologizes if he doesnt fit in the less known players, at least i didnt hear about him up until few days ago

Lucas Moura, one of my scouts found him for me, he is a ***** to sign tho

apologizes if he doesnt fit in the less known players, at least i didnt hear about him up until few days ago

He's really well known around here. But great player IRL and on FM12

lol 15 years old, 17 finishing, 18 heading and im managing a second division team. he's class, and he is a wonderkid, on the fm 2011 forum, half the posts were regens. he's classsssss

lol 15 years old, 17 finishing, 18 heading and im managing a second division team. he's class, and he is a wonderkid, on the fm 2011 forum, half the posts were regens. he's classsssss

And how many of half the posts that were regens won??? Go and do a quick run through the thread and get back to us on that one.

no one is posting german players?

Kevin Pannewitz (Hansa Rostock)

byh2h8yhrntc6f0rm.jpg

View attachment 203002 I dont know how have I missed that guy so far, but when I was looking for a deep lying forward I found him and of course it too late because pool got him before me and Im so angry now...

ter Stegen is an excellent gk I signed him for liverpool. best wonderkid i've signed is Brian Reilly from celtic check him out
edit- 14/15 year old right winger