Lassina Touré

View attachment 203829View attachment 203830View attachment 203831View attachment 203832

I signed him for free in my 2nd season's pre-season and instantly he is worth 2.2 mil pounds. French citizenship too. His potential is 3 half star according to 2 coaches whose judging potential is 17 and 19 respectively. One for the future for sure! Or for those of you who are looking for bargains playing in the lower leagues, good news he is not demanding wage wise.

Cheers

View attachment 203829View attachment 203830View attachment 203831View attachment 203832

I signed him for free in my 2nd season's pre-season and instantly he is worth 2.2 mil pounds. French citizenship too. His potential is 3 half star according to 2 coaches whose judging potential is 17 and 19 respectively. One for the future for sure! Or for those of you who are looking for bargains playing in the lower leagues, good news he is not demanding wage wise.

Cheers

Re ... gen!

Only real players here, sawrry.

Apologies for a lack of a screenshot it refuses to work for me but Giovanni Cristofari is a great buy from Palermo cost me £5m and he came to Fulham so quite willing to move and a future captain!!!

Really?? i got him at the start of my second season, shafted!!!

This is my first ever post, but i felt the need to post because of the lack of any Australian talent :D in this forum.
Mathew Leckie is a great Australian prospect and performs amazingly well considering his attributes (7.5 avg 8 goals 5 assists from 28 games in my Gladbach save)
View attachment 209313View attachment 209311View attachment 209312

Ben Kantarovski is another young Australian player with alot of potential and does punch above his weight (went to liverpool in 2014 in my Gladbach save. 1st season played 8 games at 6.95 with 1 goal and 2 assists)
View attachment 209310View attachment 209305View attachment 209306

Guys if you want to win search for Lucas Andersen in AaB His amazing

AntoniniCulinaOverview_Attributes.png

:O