dentinho... brazilian youngster costing a measly 4m in my game goes on to be great in future years...

zezinho ... as above

but my submit is coutinho... loaned from inter milan and went on to be my main playmaker scoring plenty of goals and becoming probely the best amc in the league within two seasons ..

let me know what you think

dentinho... brazilian youngster costing a measly 4m in my game goes on to be great in future years...

zezinho ... as above

but my submit is coutinho... loaned from inter milan and went on to be my main playmaker scoring plenty of goals and becoming probely the best amc in the league within two seasons ..

let me know what you think

Ok 1st of all everybody knows him so you wont be winning sorry. 2) at least stick to the template.....sigh........

im too lazy to upload pictures...

check out marco verratti from pescara

ive got him with red star belgrade...hes insane...

yeah hes a well known beast grows to be one of the best players in game (well that was in fm10)

entries are closed, the winner will be announced at 5pm! good luck ;)

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:35 PM ----------

Congratulations:
Wonderkid of the week winner Round 2 goes to....

TottenhemBoi90 with Bryan Rabello...

I like the look of this boy, he is also putting in some good performances in the League...

attachment.php

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Entries are open again for the third round of the competition... good luck! ;)

i thought it had to be like as soon as you start the game...that player who won is like 3 seasons in

Third time is the winner....I present you DANILO, from America MG

Miguel Medina originally of Sport Colombia (Paraguay!)

Greizmann

what about greizmann of real sociadad....sorry havent got a screen shot but he's amazing..!

this is my thrid entry, hopefully thrid time lucky :D

Rodrigo ... 19 ... Benfica (on loan to Bolton in my game)

the scout report isn't very good as I only have one scout as I sacked the rest, so I can get better scouts and he was the last that i had, and hes very poor.

Thank you and good night :)