Bryan Rabello
Im quite proud of myself for finding this guy. Never heard him personally but i suspect someone has judging on the research ive done on him so far. Starts the game at Colo Colo in Chile and on my game hes at Villarreal. Still only 18 years old this central midfielder is going to be my top target in the summer at Leicester.

sorry dont know whether hes obveous or not. i dont think so though :p

Last edited:
this guy is immense http://fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101/lucas-sao-paulo-t51069.html

NAME: LUCAS

View attachment 115013

View attachment 115014
he has since joined my club so no scout report....

so i start a new game to get scout report (H)
View attachment 115015

View attachment 115016

View attachment 115017

View attachment 115018
buy out clause 3.6mil

sorry for bringing back someone from the last week but i've bought this guy for my tottenham and playing him ahead of lennon hes got 7 goals in 18 games along with 11 assists, 2 MoM and 7.2 avg.

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

edu ramos

Bryan Rabello

Im quite proud of myself for finding this guy. Never heard him personally but i suspect someone has judging on the research ive done on him so far. Starts the game at Colo Colo in Chile and on my game hes at Villarreal. Still only 18 years old this central midfielder is going to be my top target in the summer at Leicester.

I tried to sign him for Nurnberg but those Filthy Italians over at Inter got him. He instantly went up to a value of about £5million. He's actually awesome.

sorry for bringing back someone from the last week but i've bought this guy for my tottenham and playing him ahead of lennon hes got 7 goals in 18 games along with 11 assists, 2 MoM and 7.2 avg.
yeah lucas is the best player ive seen at that age in this game - he's a beast

but not good enough to win wonderkid of the week ;)

GR8 M8 get a grip man

Posting Rules
  1. Always stay on topic (aka no spamming).
  2. Please don't just post with a single word or smiley unless you really have to.
  3. The like button is there for a reason, "Thanks" & "Good Luck" don't need separate replies.
  4. Do not swear in excess.
  5. No ****.
  6. No piracy.
  7. Do not abuse other members.
  8. No 'txt' talk. Please check your spellings.
  9. Do not multi-post. Use the edit button when necessary.
  10. No advertising your website unless in the correct area.
  11. Check that you are posting your topic in the correct area.
  12. No double registration
  13. Before posting a new thread please check that nothing similar already exists.
Rules are rules mate

My Wonderkid of the week

wonderkids are easy, I've found loads!
Stefan de Vrij - 18 years old; Feynoord has potential to be a leading premier league defender
Kevin - 18 years old; Zaragoza; potential to be a leading Premier league midfielder
*Kiko* - 19 years; Hercules; potential to be a leading Premier League midfielder

But my wonderkid is czech striker Vaclav Kadlec, able to be signed for around £850K from Sparta Prague potential to be a leading premier league striker (same level as Wayne Rooney!)

Last edited:
Stefan de Vrij - 18 years old; Feynoord has potential to be a leading premier league defender
Kevin - 18 years old; Zaragoza; potential to be a leading Premier league midfielder
*Kiko* - 19 years; Hercules; potential to be a leading Premier League midfielder

But my wonderkid is czech striker Vaclav Kadlec, able to be signed for around £850K from Sparta Prague potential to be a leading premier league striker (same level as Wayne Rooney!)

Dude you aint winning that competition. Everyone of those players are well known, so you're not that good a finding wonderkids :S.

i know their better since fm 10 so what's the point ?

Dodo

Hey,
Been playing FM for quite some time, and found this forum just this year.
Only this topic seemed fun enough to register.

My entry is Dodo, hopefully his not that well known, and sorry for the report, don't have any big player in his position for comparison.