World Class players at your club

Of course it's opinions, but you're bound to get stupid ones. RvP is definitely there, he is a superb finisher and so, so strong when fully fit.

they aren't silly ones though? maybe to you they are but to others they might not be. RVP is silly to me for example but not you.

Fletcher has the potential to become world class if he carrys on improving at the rate he is.

Valencia isn't

Van der Sar I think in his younger days was.

Nani one week is world class the next, semi-pro

RvP is world class, IMO.

I'd go for Gerrard and Torres at my club. And Maschera... ****.

Reina,Gerrard,Torres maybe Carragher and meireles must be close

I dont think Vidic is anymore he loses his head to much and gets sent off. Valencia isnt and never will be in my personaly. Essien, Rooney(on form), Lampard, Villa, Evra, Scholes, drogba, fabregas..... The list goes on but i think you have to limit world class to 5-10 people at every position

they aren't silly ones though? maybe to you they are but to others they might not be. RVP is silly to me for example but not you.

Fletcher has the potential to become world class if he carrys on improving at the rate he is.

Valencia isn't

Van der Sar I think in his younger days was.

Nani one week is world class the next, semi-pro

Okay, that's fair enough, opinions. Just like to point out that you just said Fletcher has the potential to be, which he does, but that's in future, so not now. I could say Wilshere is world class, but potentially he is, Nasri possibly, Song, Diaby. But they're not now, so I didn't say them.

I'd like to add Almunia to my list.

XD nah, couldn't hold it in much longer.

I dont think Vidic is anymore he loses his head to much and gets sent off. Valencia isnt and never will be in my personaly. Essien, Rooney(on form), Lampard, Villa, Evra, Scholes, drogba, fabregas..... The list goes on but i think you have to limit world class to 5-10 people at every position

thats a pritty strong side, what team is that?

Van Der Saar is definitely world class, Vidic, Rio, Rooney, Fletcher and Evra are also World class. That is kinda sad considering 3 or 4 years ago, i could name 10-15 world class players at united. But lifes a *****.

Of course it's opinions, but you're bound to get stupid ones. RvP is definitely there, he is a superb finisher and so, so strong when fully fit.
i think RVP just sits on the cusp, if he could stay injury free, we could really see what he could to.

United

Van Der Sar (performs right up there with the very best of them, note how we have had the best defensive record in the prem tiwce in the last 3 season, despite often changing our back line)
Evra (arguable only Ashley Cole is a better left back)
Vidic (Best defender in the premiership)
Scholes (look at the players when you think of those in central mid who possess the same visions ability and passing to control a game; Iniesta, Xavi, Pirlo, he may be getting on in years but he still possesses it)
Rooney (Do I really need to go into this, quite frankly one of the best 10's out there, not as good as villa, torres in creating chances out of nothing for himself, but surpasses them in creating chances out of nothing for others)

Van Der Saar is definitely world class, Vidic, Rio, Rooney, Fletcher and Evra are also World class. That is kinda sad considering 3 or 4 years ago, i could name 10-15 world class players at united. But lifes a *****.

i think RVP just sits on the cusp, if he could stay injury free, we could really see what he could to.

United

Van Der Sar (performs right up there with the very best of them, note how we have had the best defensive record in the prem tiwce in the last 3 season, despite often changing our back line)
Evra (arguable only Ashley Cole is a better left back)
Vidic (Best defender in the premiership)
Scholes (look at the players when you think of those in central mid who possess the same visions ability and passing to control a game; Iniesta, Xavi, Pirlo, he may be getting on in years but he still possesses it)
Rooney (Do I really need to go into this, quite frankly one of the best 10's out there, not as good as villa, torres in creating chances out of nothing for himself, but surpasses them in creating chances out of nothing for others)

Combining both is my list.

Seem's this thread is only for a select few sides.

Closest thing Fulham have to a world class player is Dembele, Zamora (bless his cotton socks) and Hangeland.

I think RVP is a brilliant player that can definitely be put into the world class bracket, it's a shame his career has been plagued by injuries. As for Evra, he's been a shadow of the player he used to be since the world cup but as they say, class is permanent and form is temporary.

Last edited:
Seem's this thread is only for a select few sides.

Closest thing Fulham have to a world class player is Dembele, Zamora (bless his cotton socks) and Hangeland.

I think RVP is a brilliant player that can definitely be put into the world class bracket, it's a shame his career has been plagued by injuries. As for Evra, he's been a shadow of the player he used to be since the world cup but as they say, class is permanent and form is temporary.

I thought mark schwarzer and Hangeland were close to world class. Dont worry Jack, you got World class striker as your manager if that counts ;)

van der Vaart (out of this world)
Bale (Unplayable at the moment)
King ( If he had no knee problems would be starting centre half for England)
Modric ( Class player, brilliant at unlocking defences)

Gomes and Lennon not quite World Class but are our next best players.

van der Vaart (out of this world)
Bale (Unplayable at the moment)
King ( If he had no knee problems would be starting centre half for England)
Modric ( Class player, brilliant at unlocking defences)

Gomes and Lennon not quite World Class but are our next best players.
disagree on van der vaart and bale. Van der for the reasons i put on the other thread about him, and like i said he will spend this season proving those wrong, and bale because he needs to do it for longer, though i have no doubt he will become a world class player if he keeps it up this season.

For Chelsea, only one's I would say are World Class are Drogba, Essien, and Ashley Cole.

disagree on van der vaart and bale. Van der for the reasons i put on the other thread about him, and like i said he will spend this season proving those wrong, and bale because he needs to do it for longer, though i have no doubt he will become a world class player if he keeps it up this season.

Don't see how van der Vaart isn't been immense for years, and Bale is definately world class, hes got everything a player needs and Full backs can't handle him, what more can he do?

I suppose opinions are always going to differ. What does everyone consider world class?

For example. Fletcher is no where near world class (In my opinion of course).

For United, I would say Evra, Vidic and Rooney.

For Chelsea, only one's I would say are World Class are Drogba, Essien, and Ashley Cole.

Sorry mate, if you think Lampard is not world class then no mid fielder is. 20 goals for 5 seasons in a row is no joke. Even i say Terry,.

Don't see how van der Vaart isn't been immense for years, and Bale is definately world class, hes got everything a player needs and Full backs can't handle him, what more can he do?
certainly wasnt immense at madrid, and wasnt always immense at hamburg. bales been having a great 6 months but world class players perform for more than a season. like i said its just a matter of time for him

Back