HI GUYS BECAUSE SOME OF U ASK FOR A 4-2-3-1 WITH AMC AND IF's I MADE A WW2 (4-2-3-1)

HOPE U WILL LIKE IT AND IM WAITING FOR UR COMMENTS!!! :)

I have Kane as a striker but he is not really a f9 striker.... should you give him another role or just give him the f9 role..?

And in your swansea test game i see that you often lose away games, so why is this one better dan the v2 version?

I have Kane as a striker but he is not really a f9 striker.... should you give him another role or just give him the f9 role..?

And in your swansea test game i see that you often lose away games, so why is this one better dan the v2 version?

This is stronger in home games...if u saw in v2 the results are pretty random a lot of draws in home games and some unexpected wins in away games...as a whole if u do one season with this and one with v2 the result in table will be the same maybe better with this tactic...so.. 1) more stable results 2) a little bit better 3) IF's

No use kane as f9 he will score dont be afraid!!

u have some player filters that u can share?

WB - crossing,marking,tackling,work rate,anticipation,positioning
BTB - dribling,tackling,vision,work rate,passing
CM - dribling,vision,passing,finishing,long shots,decisions
IF -dribling,technique,vision,finishing,passing,crossing
F9 - finishing,off the ball,anticipation,pace,heading

So do I stick with no OI or do I look to follow Assistant advice if he gives any?

"I would LOVE it if we beat them"

so first game a 1-0 win against Man Utd. We had less than half possession and one chance on target. Still no idea how we manufactured that one

so first game a 1-0 win against Man Utd. We had less than half possession and one chance on target. Still no idea how we manufactured that one

Yeah this is defenitely not a possession tactic but if you have a good team you will have good possession stats...btw what team do u manage?

What is the reason u set both central defenders as CD-st ?