thank you. Love how attacking the WB are, the style of goals from the IF's. Feels so deadly in the final third with the cross balls and switching plays often to the advancing WB's.

Stunning job.

Great tactic doing well with Southampton, just wondering are press conferences and team talks important for this tactic to work or can I just leave them both to *** Man? Also who should take corners for the tactic?

Great tactic doing well with Southampton, just wondering are press conferences and team talks important for this tactic to work or can I just leave them both to *** Man? Also who should take corners for the tactic?

Leave press conferences to ur assistant...for corners dont pick someone leave it to auto! :)

I use this tactic with Brighton..

5 games: 4 win, 1 lose..

the Striker didn't score and set piece is not good(Free kick or corner)

what should i change? Thanks

I use this tactic with Brighton..

5 games: 4 win, 1 lose..

the Striker didn't score and set piece is not good(Free kick or corner)

what should i change? Thanks

dont know mate maybe your striker is low cause in my tests with premier teams striker is the primary scorer with me and i dont have problems with corners..for free kicks i dont have settings btw..:)

This is the best (4 3 3 wide IF) tactics . first season with juventus dybala morata cuadrado scored more than 20 goals each even mandzukic after returning from injury scored a lot .. juventus is playing like barca lol excellent team work lot of through ball goals . my team also kicked barca's **** in champions league i have to say awesome just awesome . Thank you for this wonderful Tac keep up the good work :wub:

I see for General Training you do Balanced/Average. But what do you do for Match Preparation? Let assistant choose? Or just do whatever one i want?

Trying now

Will give this a go now.

Which position should be taking corners?

Looking for try V2 with Liverpool.. But, Which version is the best between V2 or Platinum?
what's the training when pre season?
Sorry for my bad english :D

Looking for try V2 with Liverpool.. But, Which version is the best between V2 or Platinum?
what's the training when pre season?
Sorry for my bad english :D

tom hecatom :D

mau nyoba juga nih :D

pre season full 3 slots, preparation: match tactics

tom hecatom :D

mau nyoba juga nih :D

pre season full 3 slots, preparation: match tactics
Anjayyy ada Padelkopik
lo 16.2 apa 16.3? training pre season ama during season ape, Del?
udah nyoba 442 chicken ama Warlock belom?