Sorry - havent commented in a while - I would say good work but as a Scotsman you just won a trophy with England so cant do that - Any other destinations you fancy?

Sorry - havent commented in a while - I would say good work but as a Scotsman you just won a trophy with England so cant do that - Any other destinations you fancy?

That's a bit of a coincedence, I've just been looking through you're new one while you've been looking at mine lol :p And thanks - I think lol XD I have no idea how we did it but somehow we managed it. And I'm not too sure, I think I may try Spain for France after Bayern, maybe Holland if the right job opens up. Internationally I would like a team such as Mexico or Argentina/Brazil to get some different international trophies but we'll see what happens. Loving your new story btw :)

That's a bit of a coincedence, I've just been looking through you're new one while you've been looking at mine lol :p And thanks - I think lol XD I have no idea how we did it but somehow we managed it. And I'm not too sure, I think I may try Spain for France after Bayern, maybe Holland if the right job opens up. Internationally I would like a team such as Mexico or Argentina/Brazil to get some different international trophies but we'll see what happens. Loving your new story btw :)

Ta - in my fm experience the moment you lose a game with Argentina/Brazil/Mexico you get sacked! You should go Bilbao.......... lol. Would be a bigger challenge after a few years without you moulding the team from the beginning.

Although his stats aren't the best Kadlec seems to becoming a legend at bayern. keep it up mate

Ta - in my fm experience the moment you lose a game with Argentina/Brazil/Mexico you get sacked! You should go Bilbao.......... lol. Would be a bigger challenge after a few years without you moulding the team from the beginning.

Oh right lol, hopefully I won't lose a game if I take charge of them cause I see an easy trophy or two there. And I'm debating going to a club that needs some work before it starts winning trophies but it's going against the idea of the story so I'm not sure. I'm thinking about doing a San Marino save or a Pentagon Challenge save when FM13 comes out so I might save myself for then.

Although his stats aren't the best Kadlec seems to becoming a legend at bayern. keep it up mate

Yeah for his stats I'm shocked at the amount of goals he's scoring. I tried bringing in Hernandez to help him out a bit but United wouldn't let go if him :mad: And cheers mate :)

View attachment 260126
Bayern Keep 100% Record Going, For Now

Bayern are looking good for the league yet again this season as they currently have a 100% record in the league and the Champions League Group. Bayern have also achieved some high scoring results which continued this month, a 5-2 win away to Koln and 4-0 win at home to Dortmund examples of just that. Bayern look to be able to cruise through their Champions League group as they already have two wins, without conceding a goal. Conroy has also been on England duty this week as the World Cup qualifiers have started. Questions were asked about whether Jordan would stay on after the Euro 16 success but Conroy has pledged his future to England, for at least the World Cup. England fans will be hoping that it carries on for much longer than that.

View attachment 260130

September

Bayern keep 100% record
Gomez ends 8 hour goal drought
Israel give England a scare, but we pull through

Somehow we've managed to keep our 100% record going this month, despite some games which I thought would be more of a challenge; not that I'm complaining or anything. If we manage to keep this up for the entire season then I may consider print screening everything and applying for the United job when Fergie retires but there's a long way to go until then. If I manage to keep winning the matches that win me trophies I'll be happy. Just more league games next month with a Champions League game and I think a German Cup game thrown in to keep it intersting.

Bayern 1 vs. 0 Nurnberg
Shaqiri(68) MOM Neuer 7.5

Champions League Group C
Bayern 2 vs. 0 Celtic
Gomez(41) Kadlec(74) MOM Neuer 7.5

Koln 2 vs. 5 Bayern
Caicedo(33, 64) Badstuber(35) Lahm(pen 45+2) Muller(89) MOM Caicedo 8.8

Bayern 4 vs. 0 Dortmund
Kadlec(45+3) Mensah(57) El Shaarawy(64) J. Gonzalez(75) MOM Kadlec 8.6

Champions League Group C
Macabi Haifa 0 vs. 2 Bayern
Gomez(27) Muller(49) MOM El Shaarawy 8.4

England

England 4 vs. 0 San Marino
Welbeck(17) OG(33) Rooney(46, 53) MOM Rooney 9.4

Israel 1 vs. 2 England
Rooney(26, pen 33) MOM Harush (Israel) 9.4

Game of the month
Bayern 4 vs. 0 Dortmund

A very good win against a Dortmund side who's activity in the transfer window seems to be limited to pinching City players when their contracts expire. First Tevez and now Srna, and probably some more but I couldn't be bothered to look.

Player of the Month
Manuel Neuer - Two MOM awards and four clean sheets is a very good month for the keeper. Also I felt I needed to change things up a but rather than give it to attackers every month.

View attachment 260127

League Table
View attachment 260128

Last edited:
View attachment 260324
Bayern Lose 100% Record And Top Spot

Bayern lost their 100% record this season at the very start of the month with a 0-0 draw against Freiburg, which set the tone for most of the month. Bayern went three games without scoring as they slipped down to second in the table and missed the chance to get some breathing space in their Champions League group. Things did pick up for Bayern in the second half of the month as they remembered how to score but it wasn't enough to put them top of the league again before the end of the month. However Conroy has been having slightly more success with England as they've won another two qualifying games to pu them five points clear at the top. The wins included an emphatic 3-1 win away to Euro 2016 semi finalists Finland. England look good to qualify and maybe be considered legitimate contenders for the World Cup for the first time in a long time.

German Cup 3rd Round Draw
Bayern Munich vs. Hannover

View attachment 260328

October

Useless Bayern go three games in a row without scoring
Kadlec only scores twice this month
Bayern lose top spot to Hannover

Months like these make me want to pack it in. Three goalless draws in a row, with plenty of chances to score in each of them. In the second game, we even had a penalty that we couldn't score! Luckily things picked up in the second half of the month but it's hard to think that it was only last month that we were beating Koln and Dortmund by scoring four goals easily. I'm really annoyed at the CSKA Moscow game as if we'd won that we would have gone five points clear. On the plus side we're still top of the group. Things are still going well with England, two easy victories keep us top of the group and now I should be looking to make it eight wins out of eight like I did the last qualifying round. But anything can happen in football, like we've seen early this month.

Freiburg 0 vs. 0 Bayern
MOM Badstuber 7.4

Bayern 0 vs. 0 Stuttgart
(Schweinsteiger missed pen 78) MOM Leno (Stuttgart) 8.3

Champions League Group C
Bayern 0 vs. 0 CSKA Moscow
MOM Pepe (CSKA Moscow) 7.6

Frankfurt 1 vs. 3 Bayern
Schweinsteiger(pen 50) Muller(71) Caicedo(87) MOM Caicedo 8.0

German Cup Second Round
Bayern 2 vs. 1 Duisburg
Robben(12) Kadlec(15) MOM Robben 8.3

Kaiserslautern 0 vs. 3 Bayern
Muller(9) Kadlec(14) Shaqiri(19) MOM Muller 9.0

England

World Cup Qualifying
England 4 vs. 0 Hungary
Wilshere(23, 48) Chamberlain(35, 58) MOM Chamberlain 9.1

Finland 1 vs. 3 England
Lescott(4) Wilshere(pen 7) Welbeck(63) (Lescott SO 83) MOM Welbeck 8.1

Game of the month
Finland 1 vs. 3 England

After their performance in Euro 2016 I was expecting a tough game but we dealt with them well.

Player of the Month
Haha, yeah right.

League Table
View attachment 260329

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't updated for a while but I've been busy with studying and meeting up with people, plus the weather's been really nice so I've been making the most of that. I should have an update up in the next 24 hours though so keep your eyes peeled :)

View attachment 262276
Chamberlain gets England out of jail twice in friendlies

England have been less than impressive in their friendly games but star player Alex Chamberlain rescued England late-on on two occasions. Conroy would prefer that to the two defeats he suffered last time England played November friendlies, the 6-2 loss to the Czech Republic burnt into his memory. Next year will give Conroy a chance to win another trophy with the Confederations Cup and if England played like they did in the Euro's, they have a good chance of winning it. Bayern have reclaimed top spot but missed the chance to extend their lead further after dropping points away to Wolfsburg. Next month Conroy will have the World Club Cup to compete in, surely another trophy in the bag for Jordan.

View attachment 262279
(A case of art imitating life as Xherdan has signed for Bayern)

November

Shaqiri contender for Ballon D'or and World Player of the Year
Michael Owen considered for Leicester City job
Michael Laudrup sacked by Newcastle
Bayern thump Hannover 6-0 to reclaim top spot
Celtic score freak goal in Champions League but Bayern recover to win

Pretty good month, reclaimed top spot in the Bundesliga and sealed top spot in the Champions League group with ease. There were some impressive wins this month but the game against Wolfsburg was disappointing. In the Champions League Celtic took the lead with a goal from inside their own half after a free-kick from Neuer. I've not seen a goal from inside a team's half before so I'll post the video below. Hannover seemed to falter after we thumped them in the league and hopefully we'll be able to pull away now and open up a big gap. End of the year friendlies have never been my forte, but we managed to avoid defeat thanks to late goals from Chamberlain. Shaqiri has been red hot for me since I've signed him and he's going to play a vital role this season if I'm going to win anything this season.

Champions League Group C
CSKA Moscow 1 vs. 2 Bayern
Torres(66, 71) MOM Torres 8.8

Bayern 6 vs. 0 Hannover
Shaqiri(19, 45) Dede(29) Mensah(77) El Shaarawy(79) Kroos(84) MOM Shaqiri 9.4

Wolfsburg 1 vs. 0 Bayern
MOM Alderweireld (Wolfsburg) 8.2

Champions League Group C
Celtic 1 vs. 2 Bayern
Shaqiri(27) Kadlec(59) MOM Lukac (Celtic) 8.3

Bayern 3 vs. 0 Furth
El Shaarawy(16) Shaqiri(21) Caicedo(33) MOM Dede 8.4

Champions League Group C
Bayern 6 vs. 0 Macabi Haifa
Dzagoev(6, 41, 61) Torres(11) Dede(45, 55) MOM Dzagoev 9.7

England

England 1 vs. 1 Turkey
Chamberlain(88) MOM Smalling 8.2

France 1 vs. 1 England
Chamberlain(87) MOM Mandanda (France) 8.4

Game of the month
Bayern 6 vs. 0 Hannover

A great win to put us top again, plus this win seemed to derail Hannover slightly this month.

Player of the Month
Xherdan Shaqiri - He's been playing great again this month, four goals and plenty of assists. If he could either cut down his long shots or score them, he would be my best player by a mile.

View attachment 262280

League Table
View attachment 262281

Celtic's freak goal

[video=youtube;_828lYEEVbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_828lYEEVbc&feature=g-upl[/video]

Last edited:
well played as always mate, if I was you, I'd go to England, and maybe try your hand at a smaller club? Cos it would be great to see you build them up and so far you've only been at big clubs (utd, bayern inter). It's your story so do what you like but that would be really cool to see. Anyways kiu

Last edited:
I've been considering that as a lot of people are suggesting it, but I'm thinking of going for a few more trophies such as teams in France, Spain etc. I'll see where it takes me but any suggestions for an interesing team to take to the top are welcome :)

Everton? My team. Stoke are always good. Swansea? All good. For a french team I'd go for Girondins Bordeaux cos the name kicks *** :p

Everton? My team. Stoke are always good. Swansea? All good. For a french team I'd go for Girondins Bordeaux cos the name kicks *** :p

I've always liked Everton for they way they've managed to overperform in the Premiership despite having little cash input. It would be an interesting challenge to try and take them to the top with a small transfer budget :)

That it would, I once played a save in which I took them to 4th place with Jermain Defoe getting 32 league goals :D but the save corrupted so I couldnt post it on here :( It would be awesome to see you do it.

Yes in an attempt to make my story even more like Klippybo's I'm going to be taking a holiday. Though I am actually leaving the country so it's a proper hoiday but I thought I'd update in case people thought I was abandoning the story. The story should continue around August 11th/12th depending on how much I play the game when I get back. See you in a week or two :)

View attachment 267170
Bayern Win Club World Cup!

Bayern Munich and Jordan Conroy have added yet another trophy to their burgeoning collection as they won the Club World Cup, winning 3-0 in the Final. The tournament is usually used by the European sides as a chance to give their back-up players some game time but Conroy showed he took it seriously by bringing an almost full strength squad. However it did have an effect on the team as they dropped points in the league game a few days after. Luckily for Bayern their closest rivals dropped points while they were away so they hold a seven point lead over them going into the new year.

View attachment 267173

German Cup Quarter Final Draw
Bayern Munich vs. Bayer Leverkusen

Champions League Round of 16 Draw
Manchester City vs. Bayern Munich

Confederations Cup Group A
Argentina
England
Senegal
South Korea

Wolves hire ex-pro Yobo

Shaqiri wins Club World Cup Best Player
Joe Gonzalez comes third in Young Player of the Year (after winning it last year)
I discover that Rio Ferdinand has become a youth coach at City!!!!

Another trophy to add to the list which wasn't any problem with the teams that were in it. Clean sheets in both games but it took us until midway through the second half to make the breakthrough in our first game. We progressed in the German Cup after extra time and we hold a seven point lead over second place so things are looking good. The draw in the next round could have been a bit kinder as we play Leverkusen at home. I'm a bit annoyed with the Champions League draw as I think it's the second time we've drawn Man City in the round of 16 but hopefully this time it won't be as close. The Confederations Cup draw was ok as well with Argentina the only real test.

Bayer Leverkusen 1 vs. 2 Bayern
Caicedo(20) Kadlec(84) MOM Alaba 8.6

Bayern 6 vs. 0 Schalke
Cem Batmaz(8) Kadlec(11, 45+3, 49, 69) Dede(60) MOM Kadlec 9.8

Club World Cup
Pohang 0 vs. 2 Bayern
Lahm(71) Shaqiri(75) MOM Shaqiri 8.4

Club World Cup
Bayern 3 vs. 0 Cruzeiro
Torres(16, 48) Dede(51) MOM Carazinho 8.8

Hoffenheim 1 vs. 1 Bayern
Kadlec(28) MOM Mensah 8.1

German Cup 3rd Round
Bayern 2 vs. 0 Hannover (aet)
Caicedo(101) Dede(118)

Friendly
Morelia 1 vs. 5 Bayern
El Shaarawy(27) Shaqiri(45+1, 59) J. Gonzalez(88, 90+1) MOM Shaqiri 9.5

Game of the month
Bayern 6 vs. 0 Schalke

Player of the Month
Xherdan Shaqiri - another solid month with more goals and assists as he steps it up to try and get the World Player of the Year Award.
View attachment 267177

League Table
View attachment 267179

Christ only just noticed that! Not really been looking too much at the table to be honest lol and cheers mate :)