Worldwide Trophy Hunt

• Thread starter Thread starter JCMUtdfan1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 45K
just read through all of this and its absolutely great! keep it up mate hope you can win something with England! 6-2 against Czechs what happened there?

Cheers mate :) Yeah hopefully I can end all of thse years of hurt :P And to be honest I have absolutely no idea, we just seemed to self destruct after the first goal went in :S But we're bouncing back now which is a good sign :)

View attachment 257136
England Smash Armenia To Top Group

England have made it three wins out of three in their qualiying group to put themselves top. After going behind early on, hat-trick from Danny Welbeck powered England to a 4-1 win. In Germany, Bayern Munich are through to the final of the German Cup after a 2-1 win over Karlsruhe. Two more goals from Erick Torres, making it nine goals in the German Cup alone, made sure that Bayern would go through to face Hannover. Bayern have also progressed to the quarter finals of the Champions League with a second leg victory of Manchester City. The team will be happy with the draw as they've avoided Barcelona or Real Madrid. However Bayern haven't been perfect in the league, dropping points against Gladbach and Koln but second place Wolfsburg also dropped points so Bayern have a healthy lead at the top. The fans will be hoping that Conroy can keep them on track for what would be an incredible treble.

View attachment 257139
Champions League Quarter Final Draw
Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal

March

I think I may have a bit more time at Bayern than Inter. The way we have dominated the league this season makes me think with the team I've got, with a few additions, I can win the league for another couple of seasons. The German Cup should be ours as well but hopefully we'll get to the semis of the Champions League which will mean I'll have to prioritise one competition over another. One downside is that Gomez broke his foot in the 1860 Munchen game so he'll be out for the rest of the season. I'm looking for my other strikers to step up now or else things could go badly. Back to winning ways with England as well, a 4-1 win over Armenia puts us top of the group though I was surprised they took the lead. We're on track to qualify easily and we're playing Ireland next who have also won all their games so it should be an interesting game come the summer.

German Cup Semi Final
Karlsruhe 1 vs. 2 Bayern
Torres(49, 75) MOM Torres 9.1

Gladbach 1 vs. 1 Bayern
Ibrahimovic(7) MOM Janiche (Gladbach) 7.5

Champions League Round of 16 2nd Leg
Bayern 1 vs. 0 Man City
Torres(60) MOM Torres 7.8
(Bayern win 5-2 on aggregate)

Bayern 5 vs. 0 Cottbus
Mensah('6'), Muller(11, 49), Torres(28, 60) MOM Muller 9.4

1860 Munchen 0 vs. 3 Bayern
Gomez(17), Muller(31), Badstuber(70) MOM Badstuber 8.8

Bayern 1 vs. 1 Koln
Dede(10) MOM Dede 7.9

England

Armenia 1 vs. 4 England
Welbeck(35, 53, 69), Rooney (42) MOM Welbeck 9.7

Game of the month
Bayern 5 vs. 0 Cottbus

A good win to bounce back after two draws in a row in the league.

Player of the Month
Erick Torres - He's played great this month with five goals and two MOM awards. With Gomez injured for the rest of the season I'm hoping he can carry on performing.

View attachment 257142

League Table
View attachment 257143

Cheers mate :) Yeah hopefully I can end all of thse years of hurt :P And to be honest I have absolutely no idea, we just seemed to self destruct after the first goal went in :S But we're bouncing back now which is a good sign :)

If you win England a trophy, you can probably lead Woking to the Champions League. Not impossible though, good to see welbeck get some goals. *thefuture*

Yeah I think you're right :P I'm not sure how long I'll stay with England as my aim is to win as many trophies as possible XD I'd like to see out my career at England but I have no idea how long I'll keep this save going, hopefully for quite a while yet :) And yeah I always like using Welbeck for England and hopefully he can start scoring more goals for us after that :P

View attachment 257268
Bayern Win The Bundesliga!

Yes that's right, Conroy has carried on his knack of winning leagues in Germany and with Bayern Munich. A 3-0 win over HSV was enough to escure the league for Bayern Munich midway through April. This came at the perfect time for Conroy as he had just scraped through a Champions League quarter final against Arsenal and had a semi final tie against Marseille. Winning the league early meant that Conroy could rest his players in the games before the Champions League. The league form dipped in the two games before the semi-final but it payed off, beating Marsielle 2-0 at the Allianz Arena. If they finish the job in France then they will most likely play Real Madrid who beat Barcelona 3-0 at the Bernabeu. With what should be a Champions League final and the German Cup final in May it looks to be a big month for Conroy.

Champions League Semi Final Draw
Bayern Munich vs. Olympique Marseille

April
Another league title added to the list here in Germany with a few games to spare. I'm delighted at that as it means I can concentrate on the Champions League though I did some major rotation for the games against Hoffenheim and Stuttgart to prepare for the Marseille game. I'm not expecting to win it as my star striker still has a broken foot, but getting to the final would be a great achievement. Hopefully next season, unless there are any incredible offers, I'll have a good chance of winning it if my key players stay fit. At one point I had Muller, Ribery and Robben all out injured so I had three first choice wingers out. Anyway a good win against Marseille with no goals conceded gives us a great chance of going through and if I get a goal in France that should be enough to put me through.

Dortmund 1 vs. 1 Bayern
Badstuber(90+3) MOM Perisic (Dortmund) 7.5

Champions League Quarter Final 1st Leg
Bayern 0 vs. 1 Arsenal
MOM Arteta (Arsenal) 7.9

Bayern 1 vs. 0 Werder Bremen
Robben(85) MOM Radu (Werder Bremen) 7.5

Champions League Quarter Final Second Leg

Arsenal 1 vs. 2 Bayern Munich
Muller(8), Torres(90) MOM Ramsey (Arsenal) 8.1
(Bayern Munich win on away goals after the aggregate score was 2-2)

Bayern 3 vs. 0 HSV
Schweinsteiger(43 pen), Dzagoev(59), Muller(86) MOM Dzagoev 8.7

Hoffenheim 2 vs. 1 Bayern
Ribery(39) MOM Joaozinho (Hoffenheim) 9.0

Stuttgart 2 vs. 2 Bayern
Diaby(14), Milevskyi(63) MOM Diaby 8.1

Champions League Semi Final 1st Leg
Bayern 2 vs. 0 Olympique Marseille
Badstuber(14), Mensah(66) MOM Badstuber 8.6

Game of the month
Bayern 2 vs. 0 Olympique Marseille

A great win for us, we dominated them from start to finish and it gives us a great chance of making the final.

Player of the Month
Holger Badstuber - He's had a great month for us, a vital late equaliser against Dortmund and the opening goal in the Champions League semi final has been a fitting reward for how he's played

View attachment 257271

League Table
View attachment 257272

Congrats on the bundesliga, any chance you could check out my england story and pown all the haters? Its on the stories page called "England-Out with the Old" i basically want to get rid of the old guard (gerrard, lampard, Terry etc.) and build a team in the long term, give it a read and a comment?

Cheers mate :) And I've already had a quick look and it seems like a good idea :) I'll have a proper look through in a min :)

Hey guys, May's update will be up soon but at the end of May I got an interesting offer. Arsene Wenger retired at the end of the season and Arsenal have offered me the job. It has a transfer budget of £18m, a wage budget of £1.7m and £61K per week wages for me. I'm pretty certain I know what I'm going to do anyway but I wanted to hear what you think I should do. I'll give it a deadline of tomorrow if anyone sees this as I want to carry on playing :P

View attachment 257305
Bayern Win German Cup But Lose In Champions League Final

Conroy's boys fell just short of completing a magnificent treble this season after a 1-0 loss against Real Madrid in the final of the Champions League. Bayern Munich batteld hard and created a couple of chances but in the end Real Madrid proved too much for them and a goal, that Neurer probably should have done better with, was enough to seal yet another Champions League win for Real. However there were some positives for Bayern this month. A week before the Champions League final Bayern played Hannover in the German Cup final and smashed them 5-1. Amid the agony and ecstasy of the two finals, there are rumours that Conroy has been approached by Arsenal after Arsene Wenger retired at the end of the season. The Bayern Munich board have come out and said "We hope that Jordan stays on for next season, we've had a fantastic season and we have the players and the potential to carry on this success for a good while yet. Also with the stadium expansion taking place over the summer there are more reasons than ever to be a part of this amazing club." Conroy has publically denied interest in the Arsenal job but he may be tempted if an appealing offer comes along.

View attachment 257306

Champions League Final Draw
Bayern Munich vs. Real Madrid

May

The Champions League final was, if I'm honest, no more than I expected but in the end we were unlucky not to get a goal. We battled well and Mensah should have scored from a freekick and Neurer should have done better with their goal but that's football. On the other side of the coin we battered Hannover in the German Cup final after we drew 3-3 in the last game of the season. I was disappointed with that result as we were 3-0 up but somehow lost it, even though I was playing my second team you wouldn't expect to lose a 3-0 lead like that. Anyway we should them how we really played when it mattered and it meant another trophy in the bag, with many more to come at Bayern with any luck. :P See you next season :)

Bayern 4 vs. 1 Freiburg
Jali(9, 57), Milevskyi(23, 84) MOM Jali 9.4

Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg
Olympique Marseille 1 vs. 1 Bayern
Badstuber(42) MOM Badstuber 7.9
(Bayern win 3-1 on aggreagte)

Hannover 3 vs. 3 Bayern
Jali(7), Diaby(37), Dede(55) MOM Jali 8.0

German Cup Final
Bayern 5 vs. 1 Hannover
Jali(2), OG(9), Ribery(31), Mensah(37), Robben(54) MOM Jali 9.1

Champions League Final
Bayern 0 vs. 1 Real Madrid
(Lahm SO 89) MOM Coentrao 7.8

Player of the Month
Andile Jali - He has played outstanding this month, scoring four goald and winning three MOM awards from attacking midfield. I think I may play him more often next season.

View attachment 257307

League Table
View attachment 257308

Conroy's Player Awards

Best Goalkeeper
Manuel Neurer

Best Defender
Badstuber

Best Midfielder
Ribery

Best Forward
Torres

Surpise Player of the Year
Jali

Best Young Player
Torres - 22

Best Old Player
Ribery - 32

Top 5 Rated Players
Torres - 7.57
Diaby - 7.54
Badstuber - 7.51
Ribery - 7.49
Robben - 7.39

View attachment 257454
Bayern Win Back To Back Super Cups!

Conory has put to bed any rumours that he was leaving Bayern to manage Arsenal and has won his second consecutive German Super Cup after beating HSV 2-0. Bayern have had a decent pre-season so far, scoring 21 goals and conceding none in three matches, including an incredible 16-0 win over Marbach. Bayern are favourites to defend their title this year but the trophy they'll be looking for is the Champions League. Last season an injury to star striker Mario Gomez came at a crucial time for Bayern as it meant he missed the final against Real Madrid which hampered Bayern. They were unlucky not to score but will be raring to go this season, maybe hoping for an easier final if they get that far. Conroy has made major changes to the Bayern squad, getting rid of 7 and bringing in 6. Jordan is hoping that these transfers can propel Bayern to another Champions League title. Meanwhile for England, they beat Ireland in a Euro 2016 qualifier putting them top by three points. However they lost to Portugal 1-0 at Wembley and therefore slipped down to 8th in the rankings. England will surely be able to qualify for Euro 2016 now won't they?

Transfers In
Xherdan Shaqiri - Man United £2.8m
Vaclav Kadlec - Porto £16m (£10m up front with £6m over 18 months)
Yato Nagamoto - Inter £7.5m
Robin Van Persie - Arsenal £2m
Oscar Cardozo - Tottenham £4m

Transfers Out
Vladimir Rankovic - Left on free
Sebastian Mielitz - Cottbus £1.4m
Ezequial Garay - Porto £8.75m
Abou Diaby - Palermo £4.1m
Artem Milevskyi - FC Lorient £1.7m
Rafinha - Roma £6.75m
Nils Petersen - £7.5m
Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Retired
Danijel Pranjic - Retired

Season Aims
Win the Bundesliga
Win the German Cup
Semi finals of Champions League
Win the rest of the Euro 2016 qualifying games.

View attachment 257486

June/July

I decided to have a bit of a clear out and got rid of some deadwood which didn't really help me last season. I got rid the two forwards I didn't really use last season, plus with Ibrahimovic retiring I replaced them with some higher quality ones in case injury strikes again. I was please with the prices I sold and bought for as I sold Petersen who I hardly used last season and with his funds I bought RVP and Cardozo. Also I couldn't believe I got Van Persie for £2m. I say him last season in Arsenal reserves as I was checking out their squad before the Champions League game and I thought he was just coming back from injury but obviously not! I was also really pleased to get Shaqiri who is a quality player and I got him for a fraction of the price than I did at United. I got rid of Garay as well as he was **** and his attitude stinked. Surprisingly after only playing a handful of games for me last season, his price doubled from the £4m I paid for him to the £8.75m Porto paid for him.

Pre-Season Friendlies
Bayern 3 vs. 0 Zenit St Petersburg
Badstuber(27, 41), Robben(53) MOM Badstuber 9.3

Bayern 16 vs. 0 Marbach
Muller(13, 20, 41), Kadlec(17, 29, 44), Ribery(39), Van Persie(48), Badstuber(51), Jali(53, 55, 68, 83), Shaqiri(75, 77), Breno(87) MOM Jali 9.9

German Super Cup
Bayern 2 vs. 0 HSV
Mensah(4), Kadlec(69) MOM Shaqiri 8.8

England

England 2 vs. 1 Ireland
Rooney(9), Welbeck(49) MOM Rooney 7.9

England 0 vs. 1 Portugal
MOM Coentrao (Portugal) 8.3

World Cup Qualifying Group 4
Faroe Islands
Israel
Finland
San Marino
Hungary
England

Game of the Month
Bayern 16 vs. 0 Marbach

Do I really need to explain why this is game of the month? :P

Player of the Month

Holger Badstuber - Three goals in two games and a MOM award is not bad going for a defender.

View attachment 257488

Last edited:
View attachment 257745
Bayern Handed Tough Champions League Draw

Bayern have been handed a pretty tough group in the Champions League this season, playing Sporting Lisbon, Napoli and Young Boys. Although they are still expected to top the group, it will be more of a challenge than some people think. Domestically, Bayern are three from four in the league putting in some impressive displays in the process. Their three wins have all came with plenty of goals and dominating performances from Conroy and his boys but when up against sterner opposition in the form of Bayer Leverkusen they struggled. However they were unlucky with that game as Schweinsteiger missed a penalty and Dede was harshly sent off. They will be hoping to up their performances against the big teams, especially in the Champions League this season.

Transfers In
Daniele Capelli - Atlanta £3.5m
Joe Gonzalez - Young Boys - £6.5m (£3.5m up front with £3m over 30 months)

View attachment 257747

Champions League Group A Draw
FC Bayern Munich
Sporting Lisbon
Napoli
Young Boys

View attachment 258827

August

I've made a couple more signings this month to help cover positions, Capelli can cover RB and CB and Gonzalez is a very good young player who can cover AMC and AMR. I was really impressed with his stats for being 20 so I thought I'd spalsh the cash to get him, I'll post a screenie of him at the bottom. Pretty good in the league apart from they 3-2 loss against Leverkusen where we should have done much better. I can't really figure out what went wrong as I only made a couple of changes from the game against Nurnberg where they didnt have a shot on target. Anyway it's made me realise that I need more than one tactic that I should use in games so for tough games I'm going to use a 4-3-2-1 formation which will hopefully give me a bit more cover at the back.

German Cup 1st Round
Bamberg 0 vs. 1 Bayern
Muller(53) MOM Badstuber 7.6

Pre Season Friendly
Busan 1 vs. 3 Bayern
Cardozo(32, 48, 74) MOM Cardozo 9.6

Bundesliga
Bayern 4 vs. 0 Gladbach
Schweinsteiger(pen 2), Kadlec(45+2), OG(74), Kroos(82) MOM Kadlec 8.3

Cottbus 1 vs. 6 Bayern
Badstuber(19), Schweisteiger(53), Cardozo(63), Muller(67, 71), Alaba(90+4) MOM Muller 9.5

Bayern 4 vs. 0 Nurnberg
Van Persie(9), Ribery(16), Muller(24), Gonzalez(67) MOM Muller 8.8

Bayer Leverkusen 3 vs. 2 Bayern
Gomez(47), (Schweinsteiger missed pen 72), Kadlec(82), (Dede SO 90) MOM Jorgensen 8.7

England

England 2 vs. 1 Bosnia Herzegovina
Wilshere(64), Jones(74) MOM Jones 7.8

Game of the month
Bayern 4 vs. 0 Nurnberg

A great game which we dominated from the start, they only had two shots in the whol game and Muller scored a screamer which I'll post below :P

Player of the Month
Thomas Muller - He's played great this month, scoring four goals and getting two MOM, plus he scored an amzing goal against Cottbus.

View attachment 257748

League Table
View attachment 257749

Joe Gonzalez - The wonder kid from Young Guns ;)
View attachment 257750

And finally, Muller's wonder goal :P

[video=youtube;7Vhdl98t9Zo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vhdl98t9Zo&feature=g-upl[/video]

Last edited:

View attachment 257895
Rooney Becomes England's All Time Top Goalscorer!

Rooney has finally broken Bobby Charlton's record as England's all time top goal scorer as he scored his 50th goal for his country against Denmark. With Rooney having at least another few years at this level, the record should be extended by the talismanic striker and with any luck lead Engalnd to a tournament victory. Amidst the record breaking Rooney, England made it 6 wins out of 6 in their qualifying campaign with only a victory against Ireland enough to see them top. Conroy has recovered from the 3-2 defeat to Bayer Leverkusen to win all his games this month, including a 4-3 thriller away to Sporting Lisbon. Bayern are now top of their Champions League group and are top of the Bundesliga, lets see how they handle it when people are expecting them to stay there

View attachment 258826

September

A great month for Bayern and England. 5 wins out of 5 for Bayern, including close games against Dortmund and Sporting Lisbon which we just scraped through. However we returned to our usual dominant ways in the last three games but couldn't seem to score more than once against Young Boys despite numerous chances. Also Lahm scored a quite spectacular shot/cross goal which I thought was worth sharing and it has inspired me to add in a goal of the month feature. With England we got through another two qualifying games with wins and we played well against Denmark, scoring our fastest goal ever, 29 seconds, and keeping a clean sheet despite having Baines sent off after 40 minutes. Next month the Euro 2016 qualifying ends so we should close that out and we get to play Napoli which should be interesting :P

Bayern 3 vs. 2 Dortmund
Muller(14), Lahm(15), Kadlec(28) MOM Gotze (Dortmund) 8.4

Champions League Group A
Sporting Lisbon 3 vs. 4 Bayern
Muller(11, 13), Gomez(58), Alaba(89) MOM Muller 8.9

Hoffenheim 0 vs. 2 Bayern
Van Persie(27, 55) (Dzagoev missed pen 32) MOM Van Persie 8.8

Hannover 0 vs. 2 Bayern
Shaqiri(3), Van Persie(52) MOM Shaqiri 8.4

Champions League Group A
Bayern 1 vs. 0 Young Boys
Muller(67) MOM Muller

England

England 2 vs. 0 Denmark
Wilshere(1), Rooney(47) (Baines SO 40) MOM Wilshere 8.6

Latvia 1 vs. 2 England
Barkley(8), OG(89) MOM Chamberlain 8.6

Game of the month
Sporting 3 vs. 4 Bayern

I wasn't to happy with the defending, but having Sporting equalise with 5 minutes to go then getting a winner a few minutes later is always a good sign.

Player of the Month
Thomas Muller - He's played amazing again this month, scoring another four goals and coming off the bench to rescure the Young Boyzs game, scoring a goal and getting the MOM award.

View attachment 257897

League Table
View attachment 257898

Goal of the Month
Phillip Lahm vs. Dortmund

[video=youtube;cTyKeebaRe8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTyKeebaRe8&feature=g-upl[/video]​

Last edited:
View attachment 258187
England Reach Euro 2016 With Maximum Points!

England have qualified for Euro 2016 in style by winning all eight of their qualifying games. Wins against Ireland and Armenia sealed the top spot for England, though the win against Ireland was enough. So the talk begins about how England can do this year with the usual amount of ludicrous optimism as the public heap pressure on the team to win the tournament. We caught up with Conroy and asked what his targets are for the tournament, "Well I think with any tournament you can only be talked about as being one of the quality teams if you reach the semi-finals or the final. However there are a lot of good teams in Europe and a quarter final appearance will be an achievement." We shall see this summer just how England do, but until then Conroy still has a job to do with Bayern who have continued their winning run. They've been banging goals in for fun with a 4-1 win over Napoli and a 5-2 win over Werder Bremen. The win over Napoli puts Bayern in the driving seat as they top the group by five points and are favourites to qualify as group winners. Next month they play Napoli in Naples which shall prove more of a test than this month's game.

View attachment 258188

October

Another good month for England and Bayern with plenty of goals. The transfers I made in the summer means that I can rotate teams and keep scoring plenty of goals, even against better teams. The games against Mainz and HSV I played while resting most of my players for the Champions League games midweek. Speaking of which they've been going well too :P A convincing win over Napoli puts us top of the group and we should be able to stay there. England have qualified for Euro 2016 easily and it should be intersting to see how we perform. Recently a job opened up as the manager of Mexico which I was really tempted to take as I had a great chance of winning an international trophy or two but I decided to stay with England, at least for Euro 2016 and I'll see what international jobs open up.

Bayern 3 vs. 0 Freiburg
Gomez(27), Dzagoev(47), Torres(68) MOM Dzagoev 8.8

Mainz 1 vs. 3 Bayern
Jali(13), Gonzalez(42), Kadlec(90+2) MOM Nagamoto 8.5

Champions League Group A
Bayern 4 vs. 1 Napoli
Schweinsteiger(pen 19, pen 39), Gomez(45), Shaqiri(83) MOM Shaqiri 9.2

Bayern 5 vs. 2 Werder Bremen
Shaqiri(1, 81), Ribery(24), Van Persie(40), OG(52) MOM Shaqiri 9.0

German Cup 2nd Round
Bayern 1 vs. 0 Ingolstadt
Breno(39) MOM Breno 8.2

HSV 0 vs. 2 Bayern
Gomez(33, 67) MOM Gomez 8.8

England

Ireland 0 vs. 2 England
Hooper(13), A. Johnson(15) MOM Richards 8.5

England 4 vs. 0 Armenia
A. Johnson(12), Walker(36), Sturridge(64), Wilshere(85) MOM A. Johnson 9.1

Game of the month
Bayern 4 vs. 1 Napoli

A great result with plenty of goals, hopefully we'll win with similar ease in the away game.

Player of the Month
Xherdan Shaqiri - He's really settled in well to this side and has been consistently been playing well but this month he's played out of his skin.

View attachment 258189

League Table
View attachment 258190

Goal of the Month
Daniel Sturridge vs. Armenia

[video=youtube;1Deh3KCchvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Deh3KCchvk&feature=g-upl[/video]​

View attachment 258340
England Reach Number Two In The World!

The England team have managed to reach number 2 in the world this month, despite not playing a game since October! This sudden rise for the team calls into question the legitimacy of the rankings and whether or not we should pay any attention to them. We talked to Conroy about the issue, "Well I think these rankings need to be taken with a pinch of salt, I mean how could we have increased our ranking by not playing? I'm not complaining but it does seem a bit strange." Meanwhile in Germany, Bayern are still top of the Bundesliga and qualified for the knockout rounds of the Champions League with two games to spare. The 1-0 win against Sporting Lisbon was enough to put them top with a game to spare. Questions will be asked as to whether Conroy can match Bayern's appearance in the final last year or even go one better and win it.

View attachment 258342

November

Not a bad month for us really though not too many games because of an international break which my assistant didn't arrange any friendlies for. We dropped our first points in the league since the 3-2 loss against Bayer Leverkusen and the gap at the top has narrowed to two points. Progression to the knockout rounds of the Champions League is sealed as group winners and the group wasn't as tough as I'd thought it would be. Lets just hope I avoid any strong teams as I may even be facing Barcelona in the next round if results go against them and if the draw is ridiculously unkind to me.

Champions League Group A
Napoli 1 vs. 1 Bayern
Kadlec(44) MOM Consigli (Napoli) 9.1

Bayern 5 vs. 0 Furth
Gonzalez(4, 74), Robben(21), Gomez(57), Shaqiri(81) MOM Gonzalez 9.2

Koln 0 vs. 1 Bayern
Badstuber(43) MOM Badstuber 7.8

Champions League Group A
Bayern 1 vs. 0 Sporting Lisbon
OG(35) MOM Neuer 8.3

Bayern 2 vs. 2 Schalke
Muller(19), Schweinsteiger(45+1) MOM Muller 8.3

Game of the month
Bayern 5 vs. 0 Furth

A good win with plenty of goals, plus two for Gonzalez which is good as he's settling in well it seems.

Player of the Month
Joe Gonzalez - A couple of goals and a MOM award against Furth and he seems to be playing well more consistently.

League Table
View attachment 258344

Goal of the Month
Arjen Robben vs. Furth

[video=youtube;M-pEq_SbSkQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-pEq_SbSkQ&feature=g-upl[/video]

Looking good mate. Any suggestions where i should go in my story?

Looking good mate. Any suggestions where i should go in my story?

Cheers mate :) And I've had a lot of success with Bayern so far so I would recommend them, if you're looking for teams to get trophies with easily like I am then City are probably a good bet for England. Also, a tip for getting a good team to take over is to wait until someone retires rather than someone getting sacked. The Inter manager was sacked, then I took over them and they were in 8th which made it more difficult to win the league, but with Bayern the manager retired and they were runners up that season so I didn't have to do too much with them to win trophies.

View attachment 258526
England Discover Euro 2016 Group

England have been put in their Euro 2016 group this month and were seeded first for the draw, though Spain and Germany were somehow seeded second for the draw so England could be put in a very difficult group. England are in Group C and will face Holland, Serbia and Sweden. They will feel they should be able to progress from the group but it will be difficult to finish top. Conroy will have to be thinking about his preperation for the championship while leading Bayern to more success. Bayern have reached the quarter final of the German Cup again where they will play bottom of the table Hertha BSC. They are also still top of the Bundesliga by two points but it looks like Bayer Leverkusen are going to push them all the way this season.

Euro 2016 Draw
Engalnd
Holland
Serbia
Sweden

German Cup Quarter Final
Hertha BSC vs. Bayern Munich

Champions League 1st Knockout Round
FC Porto vs. Bayern Munich

December

I'm pretty happy with the Euro 2016 draw though it's not going to be easy, if I get a result against Holland then I should be fine from there. One weird thing that happened because of this is a message I got after the draw. It said that to prepare for the calibre of teams we'll be playing in Euro 2016 we should have friendlies before the tournament and the team they suggested that is a similar level to the teams in our group is AC Arles Avignon. Some league two french team will adequately prepare us for the tournament lol. This seemed to be the month of kind draws as the German Cup gave me bottom of the table Hertha BSC and the Champions League draw gave me FC Porto which I'm reasonably pleased with. Things are going well in the league though I missed the chance to go four points clear as I draw with Wolfsburg 0-0 as Bayer Leverkusen lost. Hopefully next month I can pull away from them.

Kaiserslautern 1 vs. 3 Bayern
Cardozo(35,80), Shaqiri(86) MOM Muller 9.0

Champions League Group A
Young Boys 1 vs. 4 Bayern
Badstuber(21, 74), Gomez(30), Ribery(85) MOM Badstuber 9.3

Bayern 0 vs. 0 Wolfsburg
MOM Sidnei (Wolfsburg) 7.7

Hertha BSC 0 vs. 1 Bayern
OG(45) MOM Boateng 7.9

Kaiserslautern 0 vs. 1 Bayern
Kadlec(71) MOM Kadlec 8.2

Friendly
Oberhausen 0 vs. 6 Bayern
Torres(13, 35, 41), Kadlec(45, 51, 61) MOM Torres 9.7

Game of the month
Young Boys 1 vs. 4 Bayern

A good win against Young Boys, especially as we only won 1-0 in Munich.

Player of the Month
Holger Badstuber - He was solid at the back this month and scored a couple of goals against Young Boys.

View attachment 258534

Goal of the Month
Torres vs. Oberhausen

[video=youtube;Uql8Xr57Nbo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uql8Xr57Nbo&feature=g-upl[/video]​

Last edited:
View attachment 258535
Bayern Remain Top Of The Bundesliga

Bayern are still top of the Bundesliga more than half way into the season but they are still being tailed by Bayer Leverkusen. Some pundits are saying that the title could be decided by the game between the two title chasers. Though after last season some people close to Jordan are suggesting that he the league is not his top priority. We asked Conroy what he thinks about the speculation, "Well I think the league has got to be what everyone wants but after last season's defeat in the final, I really want to win the Champions League. If the draw is kind to us then I think we have a great chance of winning it."

View attachment 258537

Transfers In
Stepahn El Shaaraway - AC Milan £700K
Enrique Gonzalez - San Lorenzo £1m
Dario Paez - Barcelona £3m

Transfers Out
Ruben Yttergard Jenssen - Chelsea £10m

January

We've had a good month, though most of the games were friendlies. We didn't conced a goal in any of our friendlies this month which is encouraging and I've done a bit of dealing in this month's transfer window. I got rid of Yttergard Jenssen for a remarkable £10m and brought in a couple of players with the rest of the money from the summer but I didn't seem to get the funds from his sale which is annoying. Next month is the first Champions League knockout game against Porto which I should be able to get through and we'll see how it goes from there.

Bayern 4 vs. 0 Darmstadt
Kadlec(1), J. Gonzalez(22, 61), Capelli(82) MOM J. Gonzalez 9.3

Atlas 0 vs. 7 Bayern
Gomez(23, 39, 50), J. Gonzalez(45+2), Cardozo(58), Torres(64, 68) MOM Gomez 9.7

Bayern 2 vs. 0 Velez
Van Persie(35), Gomez(76) MOM Kroos 8.6

Bayern 8 vs. 0 Andernach
Paez(3, 56, 86), Muller(14), Shaqiri(19), El Shaaraway(26), Dede(29), E. Gonzalez(68) MOM Paez 9.6

Bayern 3 vs. 0 Dynamo Kyiv
Kadlec(38, 67), OG(65) MOM Kadlec 9.3

Bundesliga
Gladbach 1 vs. 3 Bayern
Dede(33), Gomez(35, 90) MOM El Shaaraway 9.0

Bayern 3 vs. 0 Cottbus
Cardozo(21), Muller(39, 71) MOM Muller 9.4

Game of the month
Bayern 8 vs. 0 Andernach

A good amount of goals and goals for each of my new signings.

Player of the Month
Joe Gonzalez - Another few goals for him and some more good performances.

View attachment 258539

Goal of the Month
E. Gonzalez vs. Andernach

[video=youtube;G5oWSRfxB2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5oWSRfxB2w&feature=g-upl[/video]

View attachment 258828

Bayern Triumph In Title Clash

Bayern have come out on top in the game against Bayer Leverkusen which sees them move five points clear of them in the title race. Bayern did have what could have been a difficult game after the Leverkusen game, they played Dortmund away from home but they battered them 5-2. Bayern also have one foot in the Champions League quarter final after a 1-0 win in Portugal. They got the win thanks to a late goal from Robin Van Persie who seems to be settling in well at Bayern. Bayern seem to be leaving it late to score in cup competitions this month as two late goals against Hertha BSC put them into the semi-finals of the German Cup. They look to be on track to complete and incredible treble, but will the draw in the Champions League be kind to them?

German Cup Semi Final Draw
Bayern Munich vs. Hannover

February

A good month for us in all competitions. We've pullled away from Bayer Leverkusen, and it looks important that we won that as they don't look like dropping points anywhere else. We won the German Cup quarter final quite easily in the end which set up a repeat of last years final as we play Hannover. The Champions League is going well and I have to thank RVP for that late winner which should put us through now.

Nurnberg 0 vs. 1 Bayern
Shaqiri(22) MOM Breno 7.6

German Cup Quarter Final
Hertha BSC 1 vs. 3 Bayern
Breno(46), El Shaaraway(87), Gomez(90) MOM Carazinho 8.4

Bayern 2 vs. 1 Bayer Leverkusen
Gomez(26, 51) MOM Gomez 8.8

Dortmund 2 vs. 5 Bayern
Shaqiri(19, 24), El Shaaraway(21), Muller(51) Dede(68) MOM Shaqiri 9.5

Champions League 1st Knockout Round 1st Leg
FC Porto 0 vs. 1 Bayern
Van Persie(88) MOM Badstuber 7.7

Bayern 1 vs. 0 Hoffenheim
Paez(19) MOM Capelli 8.2

Game of the month
Bayern 2 vs. 1 Bayer Leverkusen

A close game which could have gone either way but we won it and it's put us in a great position to go on and win the league.

Player of the Month
Xherdan Shaqiri - Scored another few goals this month and has played outstanding as usual.

View attachment 258624

League Table
View attachment 258625

Goal of the Month

Gomez vs. Bayer Leverkusen

[video=youtube;ndXYYSBvSX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndXYYSBvSX8&feature=g-upl[/video]​

Last edited:
Just to check, can everyone see the pictures that I post with the updates? There's meant to be one before the headline and one before the month, for some reason some of them keep disappearing and reappearing which is very annoying :S

Back