Just to check, can everyone see the pictures that I post with the updates? There's meant to be one before the headline and one before the month, for some reason some of them keep disappearing and reappearing which is very annoying :S
they seem to be showing apart from feb

they seem to be showing apart from feb

Ah ok then, that's most of them I suppose but their should be ones for Feb showing :S I tried updating about an hour ago but the pictures were still being weird so I'll try and update tomorrow

View attachment 258888

Bayern Pull Away In Title Race As Leverkusen Collapse

Bayern have opened up a 13 point lead at the top of the Bundesliga by winning their five games that month whereas Leverkusen struggle to pick up points. This is similar to the lead Bayern enjoyed over Wolfsbug last season and the Bayern fans will be hoping that they can close out the league in a similar fashion. Meanwhile Bayern are still fighting on two other fronts as they've reached the final of the German Cup for the second season in a row where they will play Schalke in the final. Bayern also have one foot in the semi final of the Champions League after they beat Porto 3-0 on aggregate and hold a 3-2 lead over Lyon with the game in Munich to be played. We asked Conroy whether he's thought about winning the treble, "Well of course you think about it, people keep mentioning it the closer we get to it but we have a professional squad and we will take it one game at a time and see how we do."

Champions League Quarter Final Draw
Olympique Lyonnais vs. Bayern Munich

German Cup Final
Schalke vs. Bayern Munich

March

The league is just about wrapped up for us now after Leverkusen have just self-destructed this month. Kadlec is playing incredibly this month and has propelled us 13 points ahead of Leverkusen. We beat Hannover 2-0 in the German Cup semi-final and we should be able to beat Schalke in the final. I've been pleased with the Champions League effort as well as we dispatched of Porto fairly easily and we managed to get a win away to Lyon. From that we should be able to reach the semis and maybe we can go one stage further than we did last season.​

Bayern 3 vs. 1 Hannover
Dede(9), Gomez(48, 87) MOM Gomez 8.8

Freiburg 0 vs. 3 Bayern
Robben(15), Kadlec(36, 65) MOM Kadlec 8.8

Champions League 1st Knockout Round 2nd Leg
Bayern 2 vs. 0 FC Porto
Ribery(42, 64) MOM Ribery 9.0
(Bayern win 3-0 on aggregate)

Bayern 6 vs. 0 Mainz
Kadlec(12, 30, 40, 45, 45+2), Dede(27) MOM Kadlec 10.0

German Cup Semi Final
Bayern 2 vs. 0 Hannover
Torres(23), Ribery(57) MOM Dede 8.3

Werder Bremen 3 vs. 7 Bayern
Kadlec(2, 18, 42), Torres(6'), Dede(9, 76), El Shaaraway(40) MOM Kadlec 9.7

Champions League Quarter Final 1st Leg
Olympique Lyonnais 2 vs. 3 Bayern
Kadlec(21, 44), Gomez(82) MOM Kadlec 9.2

England

England 4 vs. 2 Paraguay
Johnson(6'), Wilshere(40), Rooney(65, 84 pen) MOM Rooney 8.6

Game of the month

Olympique Lyonnais 2 vs. 3 Bayern

A very close win which could be vital in the second leg.

Player of the Month
Vaclav Kadlec - He's really started performing this month which is shown with 12 goals this month plus four MOM awards and a perfect 10 against Mainz.

League Table

View attachment 258887

Goal of the Month
Robben vs. Freiburg

[video=youtube;4ktjuu5fMmM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ktjuu5fMmM&feature=g-upl[/video]

View attachment 258894
Bayern Close In On Magnificant Treble

Bayern Munich are only two games away from completing a spectacular treble. Conroy and his boys completed the first part of the job by winning the league late in April. Their form in the league has suffered as a result of the Champions League games and it was easy to see which tournament Conroy prioritised. However, Bayern have won the league so his policy can't be disputed. Bayern have also exacted their revenge on Real Madrid for the heartbreak of last season's Champions League final by beating them home and away to book their place in the final. One blemish on the matches was the sending off of Mario Gomez late into the second leg which means that he will miss the final. This opens up a spot for one of the other strikers in the squad who will now fight for their place in the squad. However with the focus on the Champions League, it's all to easy to overlook the German Cup final which Bayern will have to play well in to win. Next month good be the making of Conroy as this could cement his spot in the greatest managers of all time.

Champions League Semi Final Draw
Bayern Munich vs. Real Madrid

Champions League Final Draw
Marseille vs. Bayern Munich

View attachment 258890

April

This month I've been guilty of over rotation as I've been playing players that wouldn't be part of my second team as I've been resting players for the Champions League games. We got through against Lyon where we faced our old enemy Real Madrid in the next round. We beat them 2-1 in Munich but I was disappointed with the away goal they scored which could have made it difficult in the away leg. They had a few chances early in the second leg which made be a bit nervous but once we got an away goal that just about put us through and Kadlec sealed it for us. One downside of it was that Gomez will now miss the final so I'm going to have to think about who I'm going to put in, in his place. Looking forward to next month now!

Bayern 0 vs. 1 HSV
MOM Holzhauser (HSV) 7.8

Champions League Quarter Final Second Leg
Bayern 2 vs. 1 Olympique Lyonnais
Kadlec(30, 74) MOM Kadlec 8.8
(Bayern win 5-3 on aggregate)

Furth 1 vs. 0 Bayern
MOM Neuer 9.1

Bayern 4 vs. 0 Koln
Kadlec(7, 34, 59), Shaqiri(25) MOM Kadlec 9.6

Schalke 1 vs. 1 Bayern
Robben(90+2) MOM Robbern 7.8

Champions League Semi Final 1st Leg

Bayern 2 vs. 1 Real Madrid
Kadlec(62), Gomez(74) MOM Kadlec 8.0

Bayern 1 vs. 0 Kaiserslautern
Shaqiri(42) MOM Nagamoto 8.1

Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg
Real Madrid 0 vs. 2 Bayern
Torres(36), Kadlec(72) (Gomez SO 85) MOM Kadlec 8.3
(Bayern win 4-1 on aggreagate)

Game of the month
Real Madrid 0 vs. 2 Bayern

A fantastic win away from home to put us through to the final, plus we got out revenge for the final last year.

Player of the Month

Vaclav Kadlec - Another seven goals this month, four in the Champions League and four MOM awards has made him the record scorer in a season plus the most MOM awards in a season. All this from basically the last two months, if he keeps it up next season we should dominate everything.

View attachment 258892

League Table
View attachment 258893

Goal of the Month
Mario Gomez vs. Real Madrid

[video=youtube;DacFiCLM4zY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DacFiCLM4zY&feature=g-upl[/video]

Last edited:
View attachment 259040
Bayern Complete Incredible Treble!

Bayern Munich have completed a spectacular treble after their German Cup and Champions League victories. Bayern have gone one step further than last season and put behind their memories of their defeat against Real Madrid with a 2-1 win of Marseille. This has been a tremendous achievement for Conroy and his boys, beating 10 time winners Real Madrid home and away in the semi finals. Bayern have also won the German Cup, with a crushing 4-2 victor over rivals Schalke. They've never really looked like losing in this cup and have been rewarded for all their hard work. However, while the Bayern players can celebrate for the summer, Conroy has to focus on Euro 2016 and maybe end all those years of hurt. We asked the Bayern board what they thought of his achievement, "This has been more than we could have dreamed of. Jordan has been spectacular this season and the lads have responded to him brilliantly. As long as Jordan wants to stay, he has a job here." The thing is though, looking at Conroy's past, how long will that be?

May

YES!! We've won the treble! A great Champions League final where Kadlec played outstanding yet again, scoring another couple of goals. One thing that's shocked me about the Champions League since I went into management was the performance of Marseille. They've reached the semi-finals twice, the final three times and won it twice. (We stopped them making it three from three :p) The German Cup was pretty easy really, though I didn't expect anything else after we drew 1-1 with a weakened side. Can't celebrate for too long though, got the European Championships to focus on. Hopefully I can do a respectful job, but as my aim is to win trophies, I can't see myself staying after the Euros. Obviously if we win then I'll consider staying on but I might move to an Olympic team and see if I can win that and maybe see if a job which would give me an easy trophy opens up. Wish me luck :p

Wolfsburg 1 vs. 1 Bayern
Shaqiri(63) MOM Nagamoto 7.6

Bayern 2 vs. 0 Hertha BSC
El Sharaaway(21), Shaqiri(79) MOM E. Gonzalez 8.4

German Cup Final
Schalke 2 vs. 4 Bayern
Mensah(22), Schweinsteiger(pen 33, pen 51, 60) MOM Schweinsteiger 9.5

Champions League Final
Marseille 1 vs. 2 Bayern
Kadlec(36, 76) MOM Kadlec 8.8

Game of the Month
Marseille 1 vs. 2 Bayern

Another impressive performance from our lads which completes a historic treble.

Player of the Month
Bastian Schweinsteiger - A captains performance in the final of the German Cup gave us the win and he played well in the Champions League final.

View attachment 259042

League Table

View attachment 259043

Goal of the Month
Schweinsteiger vs. Schalke

[video=youtube;jqcMDm3Z2lY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqcMDm3Z2lY[/video]

Conroy's Player Awards

Best Goalkeeper
Manuel Neurer

Best Defender
Dede

Best Midfielder
Shaqiri

Best Forward
Kadlec

Surpise Player of the Year
J. Gonzalez

Best Young Player
Kadlec - 24

Best Senior Player
Muller - 26

Top 5 Rated Players
Shaqiri - 7.72
Kadlec - 7.67
Dede 7.48
Muller - 7.47
El Shaaraway 7.41

Top Scorer
Vaclav Kadlec - 28 goals​

another great season sir. where will next season take you?

Cheers mate, and I'm probably going to stay with Bayern but we'll see if any job offers come up after the Euros

View attachment 259055
Euro 2016 Squad Announced

England draw closer to the European Championships and the players have been informed who will be making the trip to France. Conroy has announced a squad with a mixture of youth and experience to help compete at the highest level. When asked about his squad he said, "I'm happy with the squad that I've picked and I'm sure all the players can do a job for us. There were a few young players that were in the original 30 man squad that just missed out and I would like to apologise to them again for their ommision but I felt I needed some experienced players to see us through the latter rounds." This clearly shows Conroy has ambition for this tournament and if the warm up games are anything to go by then we may do alright. A 3-2 win away to reigning champions Italy, where we were 2-0 up at half time but made several changes, is encouraging and we showed that we could grind out results with the 1-0 win against Greece. England's first game will be against Serbia, only two weeks from now. The countdown begins...

England Euro 2016 Squad

Goalkeepers
Fraser Forster, Joe Hart, John Ruddy

Defenders
Micah Richards, Chris Smalling, Joleon Lescott, Ryan Shawcross, Leighton Baines, Kieran Gibbs, Phil Jones

Midfielders
Jack Rodwell, Jack Wilshere, Ashley Young, Tom Cleverley, Ross Barkley, Alex Chamberlain, Adam Johnson, Tom Huddlestone

Forwards
Danny Welbeck, Wayne Rooney, Peter Crouch, Andy Caroll, Connor Wickham

Tournament Warm Up Games
Italy 2 vs. 3 England
Rooney(23) Wilshere(37) Lescott(60) MOM Rossi (Italy) 8.8

Greece 0 vs. 1 England
Cleverley(70) MOM Jones 8.1

View attachment 259170
England Top Group To Reach Second Round

England have put in a string of impressive performances to book their place in the second round. Two wins and a draw was enough top the group, but due to the new layout of the tournament, England could have finished in third if they had enough points as there is now a second round rather than just a quarter final. England will face their group rivals Holland in the second round, which could have been an easier draw with teams like Finland and Montenegro that England could have faced. If England can make it out of the draw than they will play Italy or Spain, so if England are to win it they're going to have to earn it. Cornoy will be hoping for an Italy win in the second round and hopefully a positive result against Hollland which will give them a chance of getting to the latter stages of the tournament.

View attachment 259171
A pretty good start to the tournament, with two convincing wins against Sweden and Serbia and a hard fought draw against Holland. I don't like the new layout of the tournament with the second round and third place teams qualifying from the group. Also the draw has been very unkind as we play someone from our group which I didn't think you could happpen, plus it's the strongest from our group. If that wasn't enough, we play either Spain or Italy in the quarters if we make it past Holland. The FA say the targer is at minimum the semi-finals but I will be shocked if we get there.

Euro 2016 Group Games
Serbia 1 vs. 3 England
Wilshere(4) A. Johnson(34) Rooney(52) MOM A. Johnson 8.1

Holland 1 vs. 1 England
Wilshere(88) (Richards SO 90+1) MOM Shawcross 8.2

England 2 vs. 0 Sweden
A. Johnson(23) OG(31) MOM Smalling 8.4

View attachment 259174View attachment 259175View attachment 259176

View attachment 259177

View attachment 259189
England Smash Holland To Reach Quarters

Conroy's boys have progressed to the quarter finals after battering Holland 5-2. England dominated the Dutch after going a goal behind, but things could have been worse for England at the start. 10 minutes into the game Holland got a penalty, but a fantastic save from Joe Hart kept the score 0-0 until Holland tookt he lead. Danny Welbeck scored a hat-trick and put to bed rumours that he wasn't good enough for the team. After missing a hat-full of chances against Sweden, Andy Caroll got a goal and young star Alex Chamberlain scored as well. England will play Spain after their 1-0 win over Italy and will play eitehr France or Ukraine if they manage to over the spanish.

A fantastic result against Holland, after the 1-0 draw I wasn't sure how we'd do but we batterd them! Holland did lose 1-0 to Serbia in the last group game so their morlae might be slightly lower than usual but I don't know why they collapsed in the second half like they did. It reminded me of our 6-2 loss to the Czechs the way they collapsed but I'm not complaining. The game against Spain should be an interesting one...

Euro 2016 2nd Round

England 5 vs. 2 Holland
Welbeck(22, 42, 61) Chamberlain(47) Carroll(55) MOM Welbeck 9.7

View attachment 259192

------------

Germany 1 - 2 Croatia
Turkey 2- 1 Portugal
Norway 0 - 2 Ukraine
Scotland 0 - 5 France
Spain 1 - 0 Italy
Montenegro 0 - 1 Ireland
Serbia 1 - 2 Finland

Last edited:
View attachment 259193
England Teach Spain A Footballing Lesson As They Reach The Semis

England have proved everyone wrong with a fantastic victory over Spain in the quarter finals of the European Championships. England dominated the game from the start, and for most of the game you couldn't tell the spanish strikers were on the pitch. Playing Spain in the quarter finals has opened up the competition for England as there are what would be considered weak teams in the semi finals. England will play Ukraine in their semi final and Turkey will play Finland in their semi. I think you would agree that these teams are not footballing giants. After battering the Dutch and dominating the Spanish, this seems as good a chance as any to win a major tournament. Conroy seems to have built on the semi final appearance at the World Cup, and many people are hoping he can take us further in this competition.

I really didn't think we would get a result against the Spanish, let alone winning 3-0! I decided that the way to play against them was to attack as they would find their way through eventually if we defended for 90 minutes. It proved the right tactic as we took the lead after 4 minutes. Ross Barkley scored a great effort in off both posts from the edge of the box, finishing it off by beating Reina to the ball to nod home. Llorente and Torres didn't have a look in and with the teams that are left, I might have a chance of winning this...

Euro 2016 Quarter Final

England 3 vs. 0 Spain
OG(4) Barkley(36, 87) MOM Barkley 9.4

View attachment 259195

------------

Turkey 2 vs. 2 Croatia
(Turkey win on penalties)
France 1 vs. 1 Ukraine
(Ukraine win on penalties)
Ireland 1 vs. 2 Finland

Last edited:
View attachment 259197
England Reach Major Final!

Conroy and England have risen above everyones expectations by reaching the final of the European Championships. A 2-0 win over Ukraine was enough to book their passage to the final where they will play Turkey. England must be confident going into the final after beating much better teams like Holland and Spain. England have been unlucky with their draw through to the final but to be considered the best you must beat the best. Conroy is close to winning England their first European Championship, and England's first trophy since 1966. All they have to do is beat Turkey, sounds simple right? We'll see....

Well after the impressive wins over Holland and Spain, the game against Ukraine is one I was expecting to win. We won the game quite comfortably, though if we were playing a better team, they would have punished us more than Ukraine did. Now we play Turkey in the final and really we should be beating them. But football's a crazy thing and our results getting to the final definately prove that. I'm a little bit disappointed we didn't get Finland in the final because Turkey have a couple of creative midfielders that might cause some issues but we should be able to deal with them. Here's hoping anyway.

Euro 2016 Semi Final

Ukraine 0 vs. 2 Englnad
Cleverley(22) Chamberlain(75) MOM Chamberlain 7.6

View attachment 259199

------------

Turkey 2 - 0 Finland

Hey everyone, I've played the Final for Euro 2016 and won 2-1; after the match it said I moved up in the hall of fame. So I checked the world rankins and when I went to check the continental rankings and the game crashed. :'( This means I'm going to have to play it again, so I'll probably get it up tomorrow depending on what time I can get on.

View attachment 259343
England Break Penalty Curse To Win Euro 2016!

England have finally broke their penalty shoot-out curse to win their first major trophy since 1966. England faced a tougher game than most expected as Turkey weren't going to give up easily. Both teams havd chances to win it, but neither side could take their chances so it went down to penalties. Things didn't look good for England as they missed their second penalty, but Joe Hart came to the rescue to save Turkey's fourth penalty which meant it was sudden death from their. England, for once, held their nerve and won a major tournament. Conroy has been given legendary status by the England fans and as far as their concerned, has a job for life. For those of you who somehow managed to miss it, we'll run you through what happened.

View attachment 259344

England started the brightest of the two teams, creating early chances. 9 minutes into the game England got a corner; the ball was played to the near post and was met by the head of Welbeck but was cleared off the line. 10 minutes before half time, Welbeck had another chance as he was put clean through on goal but the Turkish keeper got down well. Things didn't seem to be going England's way as on 60 minutes Welbeck had a goal chalked off for offside. In the last minute of normal time, Turkey had a chance as the ball was whipped into the box but Hart tipped the header over the bar. So it was to extra time and conroy made a couple of subs, Wickham on for Chamberlain and Gibbs came on for Baines. Straight from kick off, Wickham made an instant impact running with the ball into the box and was brought down and the ref gave a penalty! Rooney stepped up to put England in the lead. But the keeper saved it and England still needed a goal. Half time in extra time Cleverley replaced Wilshere but England still couldn't get a goal so it went to penalties. England missed thier second penalty but Joe Hart came to their rescure and saved Turkey's fourth so it went to sudden death. Turkey missed their sixth and Jones smacked his in to win the game for England!

View attachment 259345

That was a lot closer game than I expected, and it was a lot closer than the last one I played (where the game crashed!). I can't believe that Rooney missed the penalty in the first minute of extra time, I really thought he would win it there. After that I was worried about penalties as I thought the keeper would just save them all but luckily he didn't. We managed to hold our nerve with teh two pressure penalties; Barkley's one to keep us in the game and Jones' penalty to win us the game. I think after this win I'm going to keep on with England until the World Cup and see if we can win the Confederations Cup and see how we do in the World Cup. Sorry this update's been a bit wordy but I was very pleased with the outcome of the match :p See you next season :)

Euro 2016 Final

Turkey 0 vs. 0 England
(Rooney missed pen 91) MOM Sarigolu (Turkey) 7.7
(England win 5-4 on penalties)

Penalties

Turkey
England

Yilmaz
Rooney
Kesimal
Wickham
Uzunkul -
aoglu

Rodwell
Karacon
Welbeck
Toprak
Barkley
Gulselam
Jones

Last edited:
Hey everyone, does anyone have any suggestions about how I can make the layout of my story better? Like adding in features or taking them out and stuff. I've already decided that I'm getting rid of goal of the month after only a brief cameo in my story, mainly because the videos take a while to upload and most of the time you can't really see what's going on.

View attachment 259475
Bayern Win Third Consecutive Super Cup!

Conory has to come back down to earth quickly after his Euro 2016 triumph as he has to take back charge of Bayern. He's picked up where he's left off as he's claimed the German Super Cup for the third time in a row. Jordan seems to be a specialist at the season opening cups as he won the Communit Shield with United three times as well. This time however he left it late and three goals in the last 12 minutes gave Bayern the win. Bayern have a chance at another trophy next month as they play Juventus in the European Super Cup. This year will provide Conroy with a lot of chances at trophies as he has the regular cups Bayern play in plus the Club World Cup and the European Super Cup. Bayern will also be looking to defend the league title again, though at this stage the league is becoming a formality for Conroy, whether or not he can defend the Champions League will be the story to follow.

Transfers In
John Okoro - Enyimba 500K
Cem Batmaz - PSV 7.25m

Transfers Out
Robin Van Persie - HSV £1.6m

Season Aims
Win the Bundesliga
Win the Champions League
Win the German Cup
Win the Club World Cup and European Super Cup

View attachment 259476

July

Kadlec continues scoring form from last season
Bayern defend Super Cup - again
Cardozo and Robben announce retirement for next year
Van Persie shipped out of Munich
Newcastle sign Andy Carroll on free transfer

This season it's basically a case of can I win everything? The Super Cup and Club World Cup shouldn't be too much of a problem but from their it's a case of doing the treble again. Also I thought I'd try to clamp down on excess wages which would be quite difficult with this squad as quite a lot of them have high wages. I've managed to get rid of Van Persie as I didn't really use him last season and I won't be using him much this season. Cardozo and Robben announced their retirement at the worse possible time as I was about to sell them, but now no-one will take them. I even offered Cardozo for nothing and they still wouldn't take him! Anyway I tried to get rid of Ribery as he's on £165,000 a week which I think is a bit excessive but no-one will take him either surprise surprise. His contract runs out next year so I'll have to wait until then. One positive is that we've got the German Super Cup again, I didn't think I would win it at one point because we were 1-0 down for a while but we came back. European Super Cup next month plus the league starts, hopefully with less of a challenge from the others.

Bayern 3 vs. 1 Lazio
Kadlec(15, 54) El Shaarawy(88) MOM Kadlec 9.1

Bayern 3 vs. 0 Wehen
Muller(43, 73) Riedle(80) MOM Muller 8.9

German Super Cup
Bayer Leverkusen 1 vs. 3 Bayern
Kadlec(78, 85) Mensah(82) MOM Kadlec 8.8

Gyeongnam 0 vs. 2 Bayern
OG(15) Alaba(23) MOM Cem Batmaz 7.6

Jeonbuk 0 vs. 2 Bayern
El Shaarawy(7, 25) MOM El Shaarawy 9.1

Game of the Month
Leverkusen 1 vs. 3 Bayern

A good comeback from the team to win yet another trophy for Bayern.

Player of the Month
El Shaarawy - He's scored a few this month plus set up some as well.

View attachment 259477

Last edited:
View attachment 259479
Bayern Win European Super Cup

Conroy's attempt to win all trophies possible with Bayern Munich in one season has started well as he has already won the German Super Cup and has now won the European Super Cup after a 2-1 win over Juventus. With Kadlec injured for the game Bayern called on their new signing Caicedo to give them the goals they needed. He responded to that pressure brilliantly as he scored twice to give Bayern the win. Bayern have also started the defence of their title positively as they sit at the top of the table with four wins out of four. The Bayern fans are ecstatic with Conroy's management of the team so far and are hoping that he will at least see out the rest of his contract. The spokesperson for the Bayern fans said "It's amazing what he's been able to do with the team and how he's managed to win so much. Although some of his transfers have been questionable, some of them have been truly inspired. We hope he can continue his trophy winning ways this season and the next."

Transfers In
Felipe Caicedo - Lokomotiv Moscow £5.5m

Transfers Out
Andile Jali - Tottenham £10m
Dario Paez - Mallorca £3.5m

Champions League Group C Draw
Macabi Haifa
FC Bayern Munich
Celtic
CSKA Moscow

View attachment 259480
August

Bayern get pretty easy draw in Champions League
Bayern have 100% in the league - just
Kadlec scores 5 in a game again
9 man Bayern win German Cup 1st Round

It's been a pretty good month for us in all competitions. The Champions League draw has been pretty kind to us and we're four from four in the league. I've decided to bring in another striker and get rid of Paez as I'm looking to play poachers, apart from Gomez, and he was a target man so had no place in the team. Caicedo's already won me one trophy and I'm hoping he can help me win a few more. We won the German Cup 1st Round fairly easily even though we ended the match with 9 men. One of our players got injured after I'd used all of my subs and a few minutes from time Gomez got sent off. No final to play in next month but the Champions League starts which should be good.

Chunnam 0 vs. 3 Bayern
Kadlec(36, 64, 70) MOM Kadlec 9.6

Bundesliga
Bayern 5 vs. 1 Gladbach
Kadlec(34, 40, 55, 78, 90+1) MOM Kadlec 10.0

HSV 1 vs. 3 Bayern
Shaqiri(45+1, 54) Torres(78) MOM Shaqiri 9.2

German Cup 1st Round
Großbadorf 2 vs. 8 Bayern
Torres(9, 11, 15, 25) Muller(61, 81) Capelli(77) Shaqiri(88) (Gomez SO 86) MOM Torres 8.8

Bayern 2 vs. 0 Werder Bremen
Schweinsteiger(pen 54) Badstuber(64) MOM Badstuber 7.8

European Super Cup
Bayern 2 vs. 1 Juventus
Caicedo(3, 49) MOM Caicedo 8.8

Mainz 2 vs. 3 Bayern
Muller(7) Caicedo(45) Shaqiri(86) MOM Muller 8.5

Game of the Month
Bayern 5 vs. 1 Gladbach

Another great individual performance from Kadlec, who probably would have scored a few in the European Super Cup if he wasn't injured.

Player of the Month
Vaclav Kadlec - Another game with 5 goals for him, plus a hat-trick against Chunnam. Also another perfect 10 score for a game sums up what a player he is.

View attachment 259481

League Table
View attachment 259482

Last edited: