Worst EVER Signings in the Premiership

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 8K
boumsong(9mil or so) for newcastle him and bramble wer just......

and Liam Miller

Mauricio Tarrico for Spurs
Diego Tristan for West Ham
Alou Diarra for Liverpool(didnt even play a match)

how about bosnich at man utd
stefan guivarch that one newcastle signed couldnt hit an aircraft hanger. Kezman he was same.
marco boogers that west ham signed. Was he voted the worst signing in prem history or was that just west hams worst ever

David Bentley to Spurs ? i mean whats he done apart from that goal against arsenal?

Rebrov and Brolin.
What about Mario Stamic, was he not **** after his first three game?

Anderson is a fantastic player. If I were a United fan I'd hate Nani though, what a complete ******. Also insanely frustrating as he's one of the most inconsistent players I've ever seen.

Anyway:
Jérémie Aliadiere (Boro)
Dimitar Berbatov (United)
Andriy Shevchenko (Chelsea)
Massimo Taibi (United)
Francis Jeffers (Arsenal)
Tore Andre Flo (Sunderland)
Glen Johnson (Chelsea)
Emile Heskey (Liverpool, Wigan, Aston Villa)
Andrea Dossena (Liverpool)
Lucas (Liverpool)
Fernando Morientes (Liverpool)
Jermaine Pennant (Liverpool)
Ryan Babel (Liverpool)
Mickaël Silvestre (Arsenal)
Nani (Manchester United)
Fabian Barthez (Manchester United)

much love to u askep.

i would have arshavin down as one of the best ever signings. and henry. bergkamp.

Much love to you too.

Yeah, Andriy looks good and Henry and Dennis would definitely be up there if one were to do a list of the best buys ever.

how can anyone say anderson is a fantastic player is beond me i must be missing somthing honest i guess now ron has gone we will see, if he gets his chance that is?
but u have to remmember he cost like 20+mill so he has alot to do to justify that price tag imo!

how can anyone say anderson is a fantastic player is beond me i must be missing somthing honest i guess now ron has gone we will see, if he gets his chance that is?
but u have to remmember he cost like 20+mill so he has alot to do to justify that price tag imo!
fair enough thats your opinion but he did not cost 20+ million.

Back