Worst EVER Signings in the Premiership

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 8K
As far as I can work out, Anderson cost €31.5m, but a lot of that can be based upon bonuses. But struggling to consider a base price below €20m. Again, a mindblowing example of the way that Porto conduct their transfer policy. Unbelievably good businessmen, they are.

Nani and Anderson collectively cost a reported £30m according to the BBC, so doesn't seem so far off to consider £18m.

Last edited:
i think people are forgetting that anderson and nani are still at the begining of their carrears judge them in 10 years time not now.

he can't have cost 31 million euros

thats man utd for ya..

their last few signnigs have been around the 20m-30m area. eg - nani, anderson, berbatov, rooney and hargreaves but he was 16m i think

I think my source (link) is quite reliable, but remember that maybe up to €10-14m may be in variables.

thats man utd for ya..

their last few signnigs have been around the 20m-30m area. eg - nani, anderson, berbatov, rooney and hargreaves but he was 16m i think

anderson did cost 18 million and i feel its a decent price.

thats man utd for ya..

owen- free
obertan- 4mil
valencia- 18 mil

im a leeds fan proudly just a shame we spent big money on so called good players 11 mil for robbie fowler and 8 mil i think for seth johnson and i dont think he actually played lol

Nani more than Anderson, tbh. Nani has fluctuated vastly in class and never really hit a level you'd feel would really fit his pricetag. Anderson has looked very good the times he actually got to play, hopefully (for United) he'll feature a lot more.

yh hes a great player but has struggled hes got to consistantly perform at a level and keep it there same goes nani.

but anderson need to be played where he plays best at attacking mid where he used to before he moved to man utd since he moved hes been awful if they keep playing him central mid...they need to get hgim further up the pitch not the half way line.

I Don't Have any time for Anderson wheras I think Nani will develop into a good player

the only centre midfielder better at arsenal then anderson is fabregas and that is it. and anderson plays well in centre mid remember when they play liverpool i can remember on a occation were anderson had gerrard in hes back pocket.

the only centre midfielder better at arsenal then anderson is fabregas and that is it. and anderson plays well in centre mid remember when they play liverpool i can remember on a occation were anderson had gerrard in hes back pocket.

but thats the thing anderson plays well one game then **** for another 5 games its got to be at a same level..what about nasri? hes well better than anderson.

I wouldn't say he's necessarily better than Anderson, but Nasri can play the centre role quite well also. He needs to, now, in our shiny new 4-3-3.

Apropos, get well Sammy :( we need you

nasri is a brilliant player but i feel hes better coming outside to inside. plus another injury prone player shame because he is good.

Afonso Alves - Boro
Juan Sebastian Veron - Chelsea and United
Steve Marlet -Fulham
Boa Morte -West Ham
Radislav Kovac - West Ham
Anton Ferdinand - Sunderland
Rolando Bianchi - Man City
Fabricio Collocini - Newcastle
Bobby Zamora - Fulham
David Bentley - Spurs (actually a good player but for the price they paid he hasnt been a success)
Alan Smith - Man Utd
David Nugent - Portsmouth
Kleberson - Man Utd
Jermaine Pennant - Liverpool
Andriy Voronin - Liverpool
Amdriy Shevchenko - Chelsea
Paulo Ferreria - Chelsea
Shaun Wright-Phillips - Chelsea
Nigel Reo-Coker - Aston Villa
Mateja Kezman - Chelsea
Glen Johnson - Chelsea
Heurhelo Gomes - Tottenham
Scott Carson - West Brom
Albert Luque - Newcastle
Francis Jeffers - Arsenal
El Hadj Diouf - Liverpool
Adrian Mutu - Chelsea
Teemu Tainio - Spurs
Ricardo Rocha - Spurs
David Di Michele - West Ham
Scott Parker - Chelsea
Julien Faubert - West Ham
Johann Elmander - Bolton

i dont see how its a bad signing if they make more money then what they paid for the player. surely thats good business.

Back