Worst transfers you've made

mafi

Reaction score
My worst transfer is Steve Mandanda. I paid for him 21.5 million euros.
He may have 20 to refrexes and 18 handling but he's one of the worst GK I ever had. In 8 matches he had an average of 6.36 until I kicked him to second team.All I want now is to recover my money but usually the chances of selling GKs are low.

Which was the worst transfers you've made?

Vagner Love, payed 16M for him and he wouldn't score. I know he's a machine and everyone has amazing success with him but I can't seem to do any good with him. Plus I hate signing him, making the same old signings every game bores me.

Vuckevic for my Arsenal squad, bought him for about 15m, he played a few games for me and was terrible. I don't even know why I bought him, was just an impulse buy really, so I sold him 6 months later to R. Madrid for 20m :D

Pandev to Arsenal for £11M, he played **** but managed to sell him to Bayern for £19M 6 months later.

Bought Jo for 9 million by the time I he was finished at my club he was worth 950k

Oscar Cardozo 13 mil - too slow , didnt speaka da lingo and didnt like fast paced games oh and he didnt like scoring for me either. Federico Laurito - 18 mil , looked fantastic took me 3 years to get a work permit , by which time he had stunted altho still good he never scored sold to shalke for 9 mil

Oscar Cardozo 13 mil - too slow , didnt speaka da lingo and didnt like fast paced games oh and he didnt like scoring for me either. Federico Laurito - 18 mil , looked fantastic took me 3 years to get a work permit , by which time he had stunted altho still good he never scored sold to shalke for 9 mil

Lmao that has got to be the worst luck.

But yeah every time I bought Cardozo myself he was ALWAYS a flop, just could not get him to score.

Yeah i'm sure he is a great player, his stats are fantastic but I just couldn't get him to perform sadly!

Bought Defoe for my liverpool team to patner torres did not score 1 goal
all season thats worst 12mil i have ever spent i flogrd him next season for 4mil

My worst transfer is Steve Mandanda. I paid for him 21.5 million euros.
He may have 20 to refrexes and 18 handling but he's one of the worst GK I ever had. In 8 matches he had an average of 6.36 until I kicked him to second team.All I want now is to recover my money but usually the chances of selling GKs are low.

Which was the worst transfers you've made?

Hes been brilliant for me most of the time, however the first keeper i bought was sergio ajenso 9.5 mil and everytime i looked at his progress it was a see of red arrows. Still got him aged 25 but i only play him when im pretty sure im gonna score a hatful at the other end.

hmm... mine was marek hamsik 4 36.5m in the 3rd season? doesn speak english and played **** crappy that i decided 2 drop him into the reserves. didn noe y he's so highly rated tho. but did improve after learnin 2 speak english..

ashley young 29.5 mill sold him on to arsenal when i was at man city

Peter Crouch aswell I signed him for Fulham couple seasons in for 5 Million scored 5 goals in 44 starts. ****. Still love though.

Mines would hav 2 be Miguel Veloso. 15 million for man city and he never done half as gud a Gelson Fernandes who i sold for 3 million. still have Veloso but it mite be the lingo dats the problem. On da other hand, Guardado is a work of art. Overe 8.1 in all matches bar 1 so far...

i think i also signed keirson for w.b.a he is normally very good and used to be able to get him for around 3m, ended up costing 7.5, and scored 1 goal in 25 games.

Mine was also Marek Hamsik paid £20+mil for the guy its says got potential to be better than lampard and all that but never performed kept giving ball away and only scored 1 goal in 22 games shocking ended up selling him to Ac Milan for £17mil!:D

Oh its gotta be mario gomez for me, paid 20.5m for him at werder bremen, scored 7 in 28 starts, 5 of the 7 was penaltys. got rid of him, got about 25m euros for him from Man City cus his moral was high..i think moral plays a part when you selling a player but dont ask him how.lol...and Lukas Podolski...wow u will never have a much sulkier player...paid 11m euros for him, scored 3 in 13, and moaned about my tactics all along, he wouldnt close down when asked to and wont takle cos it wasnt his game, wanted rid and he wouldnt go either when i accepted bid for him, he declined unless i agreed to pay half of his wages for the remainder of hiis contract...he was just melting in my reserves till my laptop crashed and lost all the game data. :-(

Kerreison - 11.5 million Euros. Sold him for 4! Absolute **** for me.