Can TFF's tactic get any better. I've prob been playing FM longer than you, but you're tactics are always the best. Keep it up! XD

Tff, all of your tactics which you created up to now is with reverse foot for ml and mr positions. For WRATH , is it the same mentality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tff, all of your tactics which you created up to now is with reverse foot for ml and mr positions. For WRATH , is it the same mentality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is in OP...amr-left foot, aml-right foot

I'm trying the tactic with Tottenham, the 1st season :)

Here's my result so far:

wtff1.png

wtff2.png

wtff3.png

HAHAHAHA :) I was FMed badly vs Sunderland and Watfrod :p

****! With this tactic I dominate so heavily that when I get FMed then I'm worried about my monitor :p

wtff4.png

wtff5.png

Last edited:
No offens TFF, V5, V9 were much better than v12, 2 stikers are perfect for this year ME.

AMC can not score so many golas as RST or LST, ML and MR, are scoring similar numbers of goals in both version V5 and V12, so 2 ST is better option, simpe math.

This thing with inside forwards could be useful if InsideF Left and IsnideF right score about 1.5 goals (togehther) more than ST. That is minimum for this formation to be equal as Qounqror V5.

What your testing shows about goals from Inside forwards?...I am bit scepitc...

Unfortunately TFF I think Conquerer V13 Non Marking is better then Wrath Balanced. Reason is probably cause WM R/L Attack is more deadly then IF's on Support. Also the midfield duo of AP Support and CM A seems better then MC Support and MC Attack.

Just my opinion :)

About foot

In conqu i can use right foot player on mr position by changing instruction,
but it seems in this version i can't use right foot player on mr.. Am i right?

also this tactic also work for weak team like button albion?
Some people said 4231 or 4123 is not a good formation for weak one.

( but i love this tactic that using amrl, cause many player only show 50-60% position rating on mr ml...
but tactic still work so great for me)

Last edited:
i trsut tff that he will come up with something

Yes it should be clarified because I still can not see anything on OP about this issue.

Just look at the formation and roles, its clearly built for an IF/DLF combination forward line, so no i'd say correct footed players on that side will be a waste.

Now I have 2 reasons not to sleep tonight. You're the King TFF

i trsut tff that he will come up with something

Yes it should be clarified because I still can not see anything on OP about this issue.

I've updated the OP and edited the foot requirements for AMR position to this:

"AMR should be left or he should have "Fairly Strong" or "Strong" rating for the left foot"

Of course, you still can use at AMR position a player that has "Reasonable" or even "Weak" rating for the left foot but his efficient will be very low.

P.S. I've added Waste Time tactic to the OP.

Last edited:
Hey, Figaro. Thanks for showing your results. Would you mind putting up your player stats? i'm curious where the goals come from in this tactic.

Only just got round to buying FM16 after getting bored of donating for 50+ years on my FM15 save.

Tried for two seasons to produce a tactic that worked but run into similar problems most people have already brought up. Don't really like downloading tactics so early on but such is my frustration.

Playing as Malmö so don't have the best players or financial resources available, makes this tactic a tad harder to execute, first game I dominated possession but ended 0-0. Didn't get many shots away.
I'm sure with training and familiarity it'll be a success from the looks of it.

my only gripe is when I download a tactic, I like for it to feel believable, for instance the tactical instructions and roles to combine into what seems a legitimate real life tactic.

I just don't get the feeling with this (the player roles, the approach being 'contain', the lack of instructions) is it a genius tactic (that makes sense) or is it just a result of trial and error to get the better of the ME?

Genuinely asking and no slight on TFF as he's a brilliant contributor

Last edited: