the corners in this tactic is amazing, my dcl and dcr has scored 12 goals

12 each one? or both? can post how many goals in whole season in corners if possible

i think its a very good set up for corners

06409-8061b29d-e90b-4178-aa4e-9e21b04d7268.png

Last edited:
Guys, I want to show some tests for those people who doubt how important is this:

- MCR should be right footed or at least have "Fairly Strong" rating for the right foot
- MCL should be left footed or at least have "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot

Here's a test when MCR was Left footed and had only "Reasonable" rating for the right foot and MCL was Right footed and had only "Reasonable" for the left foot:
PF2.png

Here's a test when MCR was Right footed and MCL was Left footed.
PF1.png

Do you see the difference? :)

hey tff, i am having great time with dortmund, i realy wants to get neymar but he doesnt wnats to join my team at this moment, do u think if my reputaion as a club will improve he will agree? or maybe if i will take the cl?

TFF , i wanna ask you , if you have test any new set up for corner sience new patch came up i see they have affect the set pieces as well, i am wondering if you have considering update any :) ty for ur time :D

Will, it'll take ages till you ELP with the Attacking tactic and you'll get old faster than it happens ;) with the Balanced tactic it'll happen as twice as faster ;)
I won the league with Leicester 1st season using the attacking tactic no transfers.

TFF , i wanna ask you , if you have test any new set up for corner sience new patch came up i see they have affect the set pieces as well, i am wondering if you have considering update any :) ty for ur time :D

There weren't ME changes that have any noticeable impact in patch 16.3.0

Here's a list of all ME changes for patch 16.3.0 :

– Stop keepers punching the ball when making a save from a penalty
– Prevent a player from taking a throw in from behind the goal line
– Give more time at the end of the match when a team wins a competition
– Fixed missing commentary for competition win at the end of a shootout
– Fixed throw in issue which caused dead time

There weren't ME changes that have any noticeable impact in patch 16.3.0

Here's a list of all ME changes for patch 16.3.0 :

– Stop keepers punching the ball when making a save from a penalty
– Prevent a player from taking a throw in from behind the goal line
– Give more time at the end of the match when a team wins a competition
– Fixed missing commentary for competition win at the end of a shootout
– Fixed throw in issue which caused dead time

may i ask you, have you mentioned any exploit like last year ''long bullet throw '' to fm16? set pieces was always a ''extra gun'' for any tactic so should be metioned a lot i think.
i ask that coz i ve seen a lot that change thier set pieces ' and said '' it dont have the same effectiveness like it was.
thats why i am asking , thanks for ur time :D

I dont get it. All you guys win but my team are really bad with this one. lol

Guys, I want to show some tests for those people who doubt how important is this:

- MCR should be right footed or at least have "Fairly Strong" rating for the right foot
- MCL should be left footed or at least have "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot

Here's a test when MCR was Left footed and had only "Reasonable" rating for the right foot and MCL was Right footed and had only "Reasonable" for the left foot:
PF2.png

Here's a test when MCR was Right footed and MCL was Left footed.
PF1.png

Do you see the difference? :)
wow :eek:

Who's good for DLP? I have started new game with Man City and I can buy almost anyone.