Great results with Wrath V5, but just opoonents keep pumping long balls over the high defence and just race to goal everytime. Lots of red cards due to last man tackle

Last edited:
So far the best tactic I've ever used. Just created an account to say this. Use it with Hansa Rostock for the last 12 league games.

Went unbeaten for 12 straight matches and managed to get 10 clean sheets in a row. Very solid tactic. I just went from 3rd to 1st in no time.

Fantastic tactic! Played the majority of my home games with WRATH! (Balanced) and about 1/4 of my away matches (the other matches were played with Knap FM16.3 Midsomer, another fantastic tactic).

View attachment 160183

This was very good defensively all year, but at times my strikers (Griezmann & Vietto) really struggled. After Griezmann got injured for the last 5 matches, I changed the DLF role to AF and had great success:

View attachment 160181

View attachment 160182

Last edited:
Balanced Wrath

HI guys,

I've been using the balanced tactic in Portuguese championship, now its a great tactic and its my favourite players set-up, the thing is hard tackles are great for cards and injury’s, so I've change hard tackles to normal and got upper the defensive line. The results are still good, what I would like to know is if you guys have been debating with this injury's issue and what solution did you found for that problem.

Cheers...

Would strikers with dropping deep and plays with back to goal work well with this?

Would strikers with dropping deep and plays with back to goal work well with this?

I think that PPM "Plays With Back To Goal" would work well with PPM "Drops Deep To Get Ball"

Someone still uses Wrath tatics? Balanced or Attacking?