WrestleMania XXVII

I sadly cant watch it :'(

the sky box wont dial out so we cannot order anything of PPV without sky seeing all sky boxes are there

it costs 60quid to get fixed tho or more if you just buy a new sky box :(

GUTTED

i'll get a HD download link up in the days after.

Or use Pirate Bay on Monday, there will be a link there.

the sky box wont dial out so we cannot order anything of PPV without sky seeing all sky boxes are there

GUTTED

There will be live links up on plenty of sites I'm sure. Not sure if I'll be allowed to list them here so I won't risk being infracted.

Edge vs Alberto Del Rio- Del Rio win
John Cena vs The miz (*****)- Want Cena but I think The ***** will win
The Undertaker vs HHH- Undertaker win couple more years in him yet
Randy Orton vs CM Punk- CM Punk he will have something up his sleeve
Jerry "The King" Lawler vs Michael "Arsehole" Cole- By god I hope its king cole then leaves and JR comes back
Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes- Mysterio win
Morrison,Trish & Snookie vs Ziggler & Lay-cool- Morrison win
Shamus vs Daniel Bryan- Daniel Bryan win

Also The Rock and Cena will have a fight or something

quick question wants the theme tune?

Edge vs Alberto Del Rio- Del Rio win
John Cena vs The miz (*****)- Want Cena but I think The ***** will win
The Undertaker vs HHH- Undertaker win couple more years in him yet
Randy Orton vs CM Punk- CM Punk he will have something up his sleeve
Jerry "The King" Lawler vs Michael "Arsehole" Cole- By god I hope its king cole then leaves and JR comes back
Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes- Mysterio win
Morrison,Trish & Snookie vs Ziggler & Lay-cool- Morrison win
Shamus vs Daniel Bryan- Daniel Bryan win

Also The Rock and Cena will have a fight or something

quick question wants the theme tune?
Written in the stars - Tinie Tempah!

GUTTED

i work for Sky as an Engineer....if you have more then one box and it's not connected to a phone line, expect a huge bill.....

Or if it's just the one box, pay the £65 and you'll get a new box and probably dish/lnb changed if it's old....:)

i work for Sky as an Engineer....if you have more then one box and it's not connected to a phone line, expect a huge bill.....

Or if it's just the one box, pay the £65 and you'll get a new box and probably dish/lnb changed if it's old....:)

Question because you work for sky do you think the monthly cost is expensive?

Question because you work for sky do you think the monthly cost is expensive?

Not really no. I use to, i thought it was abit pricey, but when you learn how much it costs Sky to broadcast, and to buy Movie Rights and Sports rights then i think it's a good deal. Most of Sky's revenue is from Advertising, which helps subsidise Customers packages.
Also, Sky Atlantic is a free channel, and the Sky Anytime + is also a free service. And with HD, i think £10 a month is very reasonable, simply because of the cost to Sky to broadcast it.

Edit: -

Let's take WWE for example, Sky use to show all of their PPV's for free, and when it came to negotiating a new contract, WWE wanted to raise their price, a price in which Sky didn't agree. Hence why some PPV's were sold off, to Channel 4 if i remember correctly.
Any way, they finally agreed to a deal but some Pay Per View costs where transferred to the Customer, I:E, Wrestlemania on Sky Box Office

Last edited:
I think miz will beat cena because the rock will interfere and rock bottom both of them and then alex riley will put miz's arm over cena for the 1-2-3...
Edge to beat del rio ( because the royal rumble winner has won the last 3 @ mania so a lose is due ). Undertaker will beat HHH but they will go at it next year and maybe just maybe HHH might win and both retire as well....This match is gonna be the star attaction and at least an hour long...
As for seamus or the randy fights nothing exciting there in my opinion...I miss the days of a fatal 4 way or triple threat at mania always guaranteed to be the best match...see how my predictions come on..
£18 is too expensive so I won't watch it until monday night...Isn't the draft the day after??

Del Rio beats Edge

Miz beats Cena

Undertaker beats HHH

Rey beats Cody

JoMo, Trish & Snooki beat Dolph & LayCool.

Jerry beats Cole

Randy beats CM Punk

Sheamus beats Bryan

Anyone watch RAW? thought it was great and probably my last RAW as no doubt ill be bored of wwe after Wrestlemania!

Anyone watch RAW? thought it was great and probably my last RAW as no doubt ill be bored of wwe after Wrestlemania!

There's a WWE Thread. Post it in there dude. But yeah, I did. Was pretty insane.

nah all are connected to hpone lines just the box suddenlly wont dial out.. we've had a sky engineer out for him to see all the boxes yet we still cannot order anythin till we get it fixed and my dad aint got the money yet so kinda gutting tbh... might torrent it the next day and not look at the results :D

nah all are connected to hpone lines just the box suddenlly wont dial out.. we've had a sky engineer out for him to see all the boxes yet we still cannot order anythin till we get it fixed and my dad aint got the money yet so kinda gutting tbh... might torrent it the next day and not look at the results :D

Probably the modem gone wrong then :D

Raw was good last night, and it sets up Wrestlemania Perfectly

Cant wait to watch this, less then 24 hours now :D :D

my predictions:
Albert del Rio beats Edge

Miz beats Cena N/A (the rock going to put himself in the match and win the title) :D

TRIPLE H beats undertaker, hope the streak ends :L

Rey Mysteiro beats Cody Rhodes

John Morrison, Trish & Snooki beat Dolph & LayCool.

Jerry beats Cole

Randy orton beats CM Punk

Sheamus beats Bryan

I would watch it but the mum and dad won't dish out the money! :mad:

Are the repeats free or do you still have to pay?