WWE Thread

Some awesome matches back in the day. I think Taker vs Mankind was just... How the **** did he still stand after that?

Shane McMahon from the Titantron :O

Watching all these videos from like 2000 shows how WWE has gone more *******, no more hardcore stuff.

Some awesome matches back in the day. I think Taker vs Mankind was just... How the **** did he still stand after that?

Shane McMahon from the Titantron :O
If I remember correctly, after falling from the cell, he stood up on a pure adrenaline rush. But going through the cell was nothing more than luck. If both his feet left the cell on the lift for the chokeslam [only one did] he could have ended up paralyzed or even dead. That match really cemented his status as a fan favourite really.

Best ever WWE Match

Armageddon **** In a Cell Match, 2000

Rikishi v Rock v Stone Cold v Undertaker v HHH v Kurt Angle

http://www.watchxonline.net/media/7397-wwf-armageddon-2000-december-10.php

click on link then its the third video down about 20mins in... or just watch all three vids to watch whole of armageddon 2000

QUALITY.. THEY JUST DONT DO IT LIKE THIS ANYMORE

Man I remember as a 10 year old I despised Kurt, I was so mad when he retained, but now that I'm older I appreaciate just how good a wrestler Angle was^^)

Never knew so many people liked wrestling on this site. I have to say that Triple H vs. Cactus Jack Royal Rumble’00 was one of the best I have seen, Steve Austin vs. The Rock WrestleMania X-7 was good as well also Edge & Christian vs. The Hardy Boyz vs. The Dudley Boyz same WrestleMania was good I had that WrestleMania on DVD but I think it got recorded over with my sisters wedding quite funny actually have way through the The Rock appears and rock bottoms Austin then goes back wedding.

Never knew so many people liked wrestling on this site. I have to say that Triple H vs. Cactus Jack Royal Rumble’00 was one of the best I have seen, Steve Austin vs. The Rock WrestleMania X-7 was good as well also Edge & Christian vs. The Hardy Boyz vs. The Dudley Boyz same WrestleMania was good I had that WrestleMania on DVD but I think it got recorded over with my sisters wedding quite funny actually have way through the The Rock appears and rock bottoms Austin then goes back wedding.

tbh WWE is a guilty pleasure :P no-one knows like mates or family haha!

Armageddon **** in a cell 2000 watched this the other day what a match! Wrestling was class back then! Rikishi threw off the top of cell on the back of a truck by taker!! Brilliant match! Stupid ending though haha

Most of my mates do we use to wrestle at school once I have F-5 someone and busted his nose..... good times

Ahh I remember playing WWE in primary school.... good times....
This PG **** is well **** but when theres nothing on TV and The Rocks on you cant help but watch.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Best ever WWE Match

Armageddon **** In a Cell Match, 2000

Rikishi v Rock v Stone Cold v Undertaker v HHH v Kurt Angle

http://www.watchxonline.net/media/7397-wwf-armageddon-2000-december-10.php

click on link then its the third video down about 20mins in... or just watch all three vids to watch whole of armageddon 2000

QUALITY.. THEY JUST DONT DO IT LIKE THIS ANYMORE

Ahh this was quality... I memba watching it in ****** quality on youtube when I was about 7 :P

Angle was the only decent wrestler... technique wise.

Back