WWE Thread

Like it was 20 bucks to watch the elimination chamber, it was on Sky Sports here, yes we pay for Sky sports but not 20 bucks for one event!

Ah right, dont have sky sports so didnt know it was free.

Most you have to pay for dont you? Rumble, Summer Slam etc? (if summer slam still even happens!?)

If they don't have a money in the bank match they will have some multi participant match of some kind. The last 5 or 6 years the money in the bank has been the place where they throw the upper mid card guys who aren't involved in any other WM build up.
With the world heavyweight title I hope its going to be just a Del Rio vs Edge match but with tension between Del Rio, Kofi and now Christian and between Edge, Dolph and now after the chamber when Edge had a small confrontation with Drew I can see a potential multi man number one contendership match at WM possibly involving Barret and the corre too

streaming ruins the whole experience... id rather pay 14.95 relax on my sofa and watch it in glorious high defination! makes all the difference ;)

i remember that royal rumble thriple h vs cactus jack street fight was epic they where the days wwf attitude ara whats with this PG **** now then
that was the best rumble ever,

the dudleys vs. Hardyz Table maych :wub:
Tazz killing angle on his debut :wub:
Chynia vs. Jericho vs. Somebody :S
APA vs. New Age Outlaws
Catcus Jack vs HHH :wub:
Rock and Big Show both going on to headline WM after a controversial rumble :wub:

May young getting naked somewhere in between these matches :S
Anyone who thinks it is sad that I remember all this needs to get a life :P

Last edited:

APA vs. New Age Outlaws
Rock and Big Show both going on to headline WM after a controversial rumble :wub:

Mat young getting naked somewhere in between these matches :S

What is sad, is i remember watching them all as well....

APA vs. New Age Outlaws
Rock and Big Show both going on to headline WM :wub:

Mat young getting naked somewhere in between these matches :S
Originally Posted by Shay Given

Loved this Rumble... Didn't Kane eliminate like 10 people.

Its the 90's all over again, Taker, HHH, Trish, Booker T, The Rock, Christian and maybe Sting all we need now is the Dudleys, Mcmahons and the Hardys!

Back