WWE Thread

It will cost 14.95 again..

im watchin even if it 20 quid.. it only once a year

Wish they brought back shane mcmahon and his street fights! LOL they were **** funny

It will cost 14.95 again..

im watchin even if it 20 quid.. it only once a year

Wish they brought back shane mcmahon and his street fights! LOL they were **** funny

Shano Will never come back, He has a massive personal row with Vince ( his dad) In real life. He has left the company, he does nothing for them at all.

What's the date of WM27? 2nd April?

Yep

What's the date of WM27? 2nd April?

2nd of april there... be 1am in morning on 3rd april here i think

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Shano Will never come back, He has a massive personal row with Vince ( his dad) In real life. He has left the company, he does nothing for them at all

oh yea ino its not going to happen just was quality watching the austin/rock.mcmahon troubles :P

oh yea ino its not going to happen just was quality watching the austin/rock.mcmahon troubles :P

"And Shane just hit the coast to coast with a trash can on austin" " This man has no limits King"

Classic

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Weren't it in May last year?

Got a feeling I'll be at school the night after. XD

Start of easter break my man.

Seriously start of easter? cus every year ive had to go school next day... KILLER :P

Date is Sunday 3rd/Monday 4th April. I'm only at sixth form for eight days in the entire month of April, and Monday 4th is one of them. Ridiculous. It's a shame HHH will retire, but he runs a lot of the behind the scenes stuff as Vinny Mac is getting on. When he retires, HHH and Stephanie will run the company from top to bottom.

r u sure?? i watched it last year it defo was not a stream but was lookin trough my sky bills from last year and i havent been charged for any event

nope its not live on sky sports.. may be shown after the event like a few weeks but its always on pay per view at 14.95

Back