WWE Thread

VKM must be insane not to give Punk the credit and the main event spot he so clearly deserves
guess what punk said about backstage politics is not completely worked
going to watch Money in the bank with so more interest thanks to this angle
shame the chances of punk actually getting the title and cena the sack are towards 0%

Sin Cara is ****, he can jump around and do fancy flips and flick but he cant wrestle.

Sin Cara is ****, he can jump around and do fancy flips and flick but he cant wrestle.

This statement is unbeilevably naive and ridiculous. He's just moved into the country, and has only just started wrestling with WWE. It's a lot different than Mexico, and he can't speak english which means communication is hard (this is why they bought in a new ref who speaks spanish). The man can wrestle, and is one of the most entertaining in the world.

There's a reason WWE signed him. This is a man who sold out 20k stadiums weekly for house shows when WWE could only manage under 10k for a PPV.

He is really good..but i think the push he is getting is a bit excessive...with all the custom lighting in the arena when he fights..etc etc...just because Triple H is the guy who signed him..Most of the guys on ROH can do the stuff he's doing, so there's nothing much unique about him..I was pretty disappointed with his match against Evan Bourne tbh

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Oh yeah, The Rock replies to John Cena, Via Satellite :P

[video=youtube;e2VK6U6YVDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2VK6U6YVDE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

And Cena replies....via Twitter!

John Cena posted the following earlier today in response to The Rock's video regarding Cena's comments in Australia.
"CeNation. Just saw Dwayne's statement. Via satellite of course. Sad, really. It was like an episode of mad money. I wonder if GLAAD will be offended by Dwayne's comments. Either way..looks like I have really made him mad. But, certainly not mad enough to show up and do anything. Maybe he can send a stuntman. Dwayne. I am a WWE employee, and a proud one. The difference between us is you left for 'greener pastures'. For me...this is what I love. I have never begged for anyones admiration or acceptance, u don't believe me..watch MITB. Its not about that. Its about showing up. Id rather wrestle a thousand 'punks' than one 'rock'. Because I can see his passion. Wish I could see yours...yer just never there. :) Until april 1st. Keep on bringing it my man. You're doing great. Your friend John Cena"

This statement is unbeilevably naive and ridiculous. He's just moved into the country, and has only just started wrestling with WWE. It's a lot different than Mexico, and he can't speak english which means communication is hard (this is why they bought in a new ref who speaks spanish). The man can wrestle, and is one of the most entertaining in the world.

There's a reason WWE signed him. This is a man who sold out 20k stadiums weekly for house shows when WWE could only manage under 10k for a PPV.

The fact that he is from a different culture doesnt exclude the fact he cant wrestle. He can do all the jumpy **** that they do in mexican wrestling but he is in WWE now, where you are meant to do realistic grapples, toe pokes etc. He cant do it hence him being a poor WWE wrestler. The fact he sold out big crowds in what is as good as a different sport is irrelevant.

I really hope they don't end up messing up what they've started with Punk

Did anyone notice that Rock said he would return to kick Cena's *** where it all began (his WWF/WWE Career). Had a look and Rocks Debut was at Survivor Series in Madison Squarer Garden. Is it a coincidence that Survivor Series 2011 is held in MSG??? Possible return for The Rock.

is john cena still superman who can still do about 5 moves? /hulk hogen v2?

Did anyone notice that Rock said he would return to kick Cena's *** where it all began (his WWF/WWE Career). Had a look and Rocks Debut was at Survivor Series in Madison Squarer Garden. Is it a coincidence that Survivor Series 2011 is held in MSG??? Possible return for The Rock.

yeah, thats the popular opinion..Thats in november...

is john cena still superman who can still do about 5 moves? /hulk hogen v2?

yup, although i think he's working hard to get it up to about 6/7 moves ;)

Is it just me or are Cena's mic skills getting poorer by the second .. he is loosing his charisma. You could just tell in the Cena/Punk/McMahon promo.

Is it just me or are Cena's mic skills getting poorer by the second .. he is loosing his charisma. You could just tell in the Cena/Punk/McMahon promo.

I thought it was actually a really good turnaround by Cena. The first promo with McMahon was slightly better, by I still think Cena is delivering some good stuff atm. His passion is coming across, it's just that he looks so mediocre because he is next to CM Punk, who could make The Miz look like Jeff Hardy on the mic.

Punk properly ****** on Cena on the mic. No question about it.
One thing that left me slightly perplexed was the final promo, it kinda sounded like Punk was a bit more face and Cena a bit more heel. Punk had the whole show wrapped around his wee finger, was superb on Monday. He has made the thing slightly interesting for the first time in years. He is definitely leaving, right?... If so it's a bit of a shame

One thing that left me slightly perplexed was the final promo, it kinda sounded like Punk was a bit more face and Cena a bit more heel. Punk had the whole show wrapped around his wee finger, was superb on Monday. He has made the thing slightly interesting for the first time in years. He is definitely leaving, right?... If so it's a bit of a shame

he may of signed a contract, who knows? this sunday's ppv is so compelling.

Yeah I agree, massive pops for Punk, not so much for Cena. Reminds me of HHH vs Cena!

Back