WWE Thread

Shameus? that big bottle of scottish milk? Orton was ok, then came along cena, i still found it entertaining but this guy comes along and im getting annoyed watching wwe now :mad:

Scottish or irish im not sure, dont pounce on me for that :)
Irish mate XD. Drew McIntyre is the Scottish guy ;)

I heard that kurt Angle was in for a shock return in early 2011, as his TNA contract runs out in december and he hasnt renewed yet.

ohhh the milk drinker is coming back?

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Irish mate XD. Drew McIntyre is the Scottish guy ;)

and there both uber gay

and there both uber gay
More they are being used in completely the wrong way.

McIntyre -- Portrayed as "The Chosen One" which isn't going to work unless his gimmick is like The Matrix. He'd more suit a Piper style to be fair but he should go back to development for a bit.

Sheamus -- He's seen as a "Monster" but that just won't work if you've got the Nexus or Cena beating him down. If they want to put him over as a monster, then they should have him rip through everyone, otherwise, he'll just be a generic heel.

As for the Angle situation? It's been said; it won't happen. He left WWE to be with his family more [at the time :/] and the fact that he's been in the Main Event since he started with TNA [minus a few injuries] shows that he is wanted by TNA. They'll definetly renew his contract.

And I like going into detail. XD

who was in the last wwe 6 pack challenge for world/wwe title been racking my brains

the last time 6 people fought for the WWE Championship would have been in an Elimination Chamber. i cant remember the last time there was 6 contenders in a normal match though.

Since Night of Champions is coming up, how about we make something like prediction the winner?

WWE is now PG and that is why they ultimately got rid of ECW. The last 18 months or so of ECW were terrible. The matches were not hardcore at all. I am disapointed WWE is PG as i loved the blood and the hardcore matches. Ric Flair was the best with the blood.

Matt Hardy is still with WWE. Jeff is not. Matt will not be back any time soon as he has a mental illness apparently. He was pulled from the WWE roadshows in the UK due to his mental health issues.

As for the PPV this weekend. I think it is Orton's time but don't be surprised if WWE keep Shaemus as champion. HHH will not be returning this Sunday. I don't think he'll be back till January and will probably face Shaemus at the Rumble at the end of Jan. WWE will not bring HHH back during the Rumble as this has been done 2 out of the last 4 years with Cena and Edge.

Daniel Bryant is a ****. Nuff said. I love the Miz and i hope he wins. I hope Jericho stays as i love him on the mic. He upsets the crowd and they love him for that.

I've been to watch Raw live several times and i must say it is immense. As for SD, someone earlier said it is live on Wednesdays. What? SD is filmed on Tuesdays along with NXT and is shown here on Fridays. Only RAW is filmed live anywhere....apart from the UK.

Sorry for the long post but it's my first.

Oh and bring back The Rock.

Started watching in 2007 and was a big fan until early 2009, since then it just hasn't been good enough.

Started watching in 2007 and was a big fan until early 2009, since then it just hasn't been good enough.

I have watched it for over 20 years and i haven't missed a Raw in over 10 years. However, i have to agree with you. The last 3 years have been quite poor. The Nexus storyline was promising but it got boring.

I'm still a huge fan though and will watch it to the very end.

Does anyone agree Alberto del rio(sp) looks a lot like Jason Segel from HIMYM.

When I first saw him I was like WTF.