WWE Thread

Randy Orton is just plain awful as a face. Give me Cody Rhodes any day please!
Match I'm looking forward to on sunday is CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler, DZ is the best superstar right now in terms of charisma, mic skills, in ring skills, no-one can beat him. CM Punk as a face is now just dull!

Im being followed by Paul Bearer but he stops walking and moves behind lamp posts every time I turn around. Worrying.

Jericho to win the Rumble and face Punk at WrestleMania, using their Twitter feud to build up the match.
Kane to beat Cena via DQ when Cena snaps and beats the holy **** out of him, thus "embracing the hate".
Punk to beat Ziggler and beat the crud out of Laurinaitis in the process.
UnderTaker to return at some point in the next few weeks (he's scheduled to face HHH at WrestleMania again).

Don't know how much of this is true but according to several sources, WWE Superstar Christian has arrived in St. Louis, the site of this year’s Royal Rumble PPV. Christian has been out with an injury since early November, and WWE officials had hoped he would return in time for WrestleMania. No word yet on whether Christian will appear at the PPV or participate in the Rumble match itself.

Personally, I would love to see Christian return, whether he is a heel or a face. I had an idea that someone who is injured would return, but I thought it would be Del Rio or Mysterio.

Looking forward to tonight. RR is always the night of shock returns. I think Taker will appear tonight, as we head into WM season, but I have a feeling there will be one or two surprise returns tonight...

Don't know how much of this is true but according to several sources, WWE Superstar Christian has arrived in St. Louis, the site of this year’s Royal Rumble PPV. Christian has been out with an injury since early November, and WWE officials had hoped he would return in time for WrestleMania. No word yet on whether Christian will appear at the PPV or participate in the Rumble match itself.

Personally, I would love to see Christian return, whether he is a heel or a face. I had an idea that someone who is injured would return, but I thought it would be Del Rio or Mysterio.
Don't get all the love for Christian, he was good when the tag division was thriving but on his own he just bores me..

Don't get all the love for Christian, he was good when the tag division was thriving but on his own he just bores me..

Well for one, they don't call him Captain Charisma for no reason. He has mic skills above most of the roster, maybe the best even and in the ring he is a genius, he can adapt and perform in any type of match with anyone and make them look good ... take Orton who is an average worker, Christian made him look great in the ring.

Well for one, they don't call him Captain Charisma for no reason. He has mic skills above most of the roster, maybe the best even and in the ring he is a genius, he can adapt and perform in any type of match with anyone and make them look good ... take Orton who is an average worker, Christian made him look great in the ring.
Lol totally disagree with mic skills.

There's a reason he's never been a top champion.

Lol totally disagree with mic skills.

There's a reason he's never been a top champion.

The reason is because Vince didn't really like him much, that has no reflection on his skills. Vince didn't like CM Punk a few years back and nearly released him several times but we know he's one of the best they currently have. Theres a reason why he would get bigger pops than Cena when he was feuding with him (even though he was meant to be a heel), he has some of the best mic skills in the company, ask anyone with a brain.

POTENTIAL SURPRISE ENTRANT IN ROYAL RUMBLE TEASES HIS INVOLVEMENT

The former Eugene, Nick Dinsmore wrote on his Twitter, "Guess who is packing for a flight and the Royal Rumble is tomorrow????" I haven't heard that he's booked, but if he is, one would think he wouldn't throw it out there like this.

Even though the chances are very slim, I'd love it if Brock Lesnar returned as an entrant...or Batista

Last edited:
Even though the chances are very slim, I'd love it if Brock Lesnar returned as an entrant...or Batista
These wont happen although Christian & Ricardo Rodriguez are at the Scottstrade Center so it is a possibility!

I think Cena's match tonight with Kane will be his heel turn. I think WWE have realized his babyface run has ended, and they have done everything to put him over, but the fans aren't biting.

I have a feeling the Miz will be there or thereabouts tonight, mainly due to the fact he has been a major player in the past year. My pick for the RR is Chris Jericho, I think he will get some help too, possibly from a woman, the one talked about in his return viginettes.

Possible Returns
Christian
Alberto del Rio
Rey Mysterio
Goldberg
Undertaker...it is WrestleMania season
Brock Lesnar...IMO a possible Taker opponent at WM
Jim Duggan....he has cancelled all appearances for the next week...
Skip Sheffield...looks to be happening, as Ryback

Will be watching live tonight, very rarely watch any WWE live, usually only Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania.