WWE Thread

What did every one think of Jericho's return? I think it was awesome....The guy turned from a Super Face to a heel in a matter of minutes, with out saying a word. Very well done and it will get me tuning in next week to see if he says anything

Yeah it was a bizarre return and it will be interesting to see where they take it from here. It will be better to see Jericho as a heel again.

And where was Brodus Clay? Thought he was meant to be returning tonight? And where does everyone think they are going with the Kane and Cena story? Will Cena turn heel?

I'm interested to know if there's gonna be a female character involved like the promo suggested...

And where was Brodus Clay? Thought he was meant to be returning tonight? And where does everyone think they are going with the Kane and Cena story? Will Cena turn heel?

The plans are to keep holding of his debut and showing as being mad because of it, then to debut at the Royal Rumble.
Re Cena/Kane, this ones quite interesting they could go heel but I doubt they will, simply because of merch.

I though Jericho's return was decent, but it was a bit annoying him returning without speaking, and these promo's did have dark content, 'end of the world', 'best in the world' etc, so to have him just smile is a bit like WTF? They could of done it better which is during the Punk match, when he went for the GTS, lights go black, promo hits and there he is, costs Punk the match, starts trash talking on the mic and he's an automatic heel done.

The plans are to keep holding of his debut and showing as being mad because of it, then to debut at the Royal Rumble.
Re Cena/Kane, this ones quite interesting they could go heel but I doubt they will, simply because of merch.

I though Jericho's return was decent, but it was a bit annoying him returning without speaking, and these promo's did have dark content, 'end of the world', 'best in the world' etc, so to have him just smile is a bit like WTF? They could of done it better which is during the Punk match, when he went for the GTS, lights go black, promo hits and there he is, costs Punk the match, starts trash talking on the mic and he's an automatic heel done.

To be fair, every one was expecting Jericho to return. Every one was expecting him to some how get involved with CM Punk. Turn heel, what ever.....but the way he done his return was awesome.....Getting cheered like the returning hero....Prancing around an leaves getting boos....The man turned heel without uttering a word...master class!

TBH, I think it was perfect, he has set up his heel character nicely, but maybe with the arrogance of the 'Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah' this time, rather than the monotonous 'I am the best in the world at what I do', which actually bored me. I think he will be booked as the 'popular heel', you know, like Kane has been, Orton and so on. Dirty, rotten, but for some reason you just love him.

There isn't many better with a mic in his hand than Jericho either, and if Y2J and CM Punk end up as rivals, it will be epic, as long as the creative team don't book it wrong, like they did with Punk's leaving storyline. Kane Cena will be epic, and I hope WWE decide to turn Cena heel, which he needs to do to stop his stagnation. Hogan did it and he made sure he became an icon/legend/god, so Cena will, eventually.

You say the heel turn worked but he was cheered like **** tonight. I think he should of cost CM Punk the title against Zig Zag.

Thoughts about Brodus Clay debut? I think it was a waste of a build up and talent. He's too good to be a comedy jobber. Remember Viscera? Exactly, ya don't because he was just like what they've done to Clay! He could of been the biggest monster in a while but they wasted it. Especially when over on SD you have a title picture dominated by Show & Henry, Brodus would have been a legit threat to them. Hope the story progress to where Clay keeps getting annoyed with it and he shows signs of it. Then at one point he snaps and goes on about how 'They told me to do it like this, something fun for the crowd, but I'm too good' and go back to monster heel.

Oh and on Kane v Cena, love the way their playing this one out. Kane has really progressed on the mic, and him stalking Cena & Ryder I though was good. I was actually a mark for a moment when he was attacking Ryder, going Run Zack Run, but then I realized its scripted and Ryders chokeslam would of landed on a mattress ... aaaah the beauty of the camera angle!

Oh what do you think Jericho's crying symbolized? I think he was crying because everyone was cheering, as you could see him saying why? ... I can understand the reasoning to it. Why would you cheer me? I purposely ****** you off last week. Then he could cut a promo saying, I don't like you, I was more dominant then ever when I stopped trying to please you, plus I figured if I'm going for that WWE title, chances are you'd boo me anyways ... etc, could go down that line.

So Chris Jericho's return was meant to signal the "end of the world as we know it" yet he starts crying.. not exactly what I thought would happen to be honest.

Have to agree with Raphael about BC. As much as I love the funky dancing from the Funkasaurus, it's just a gimmick really.

Daniel Bryan's now starting to **** me off.

Kane/Cena/Ryder looks good, and Cena is showing signs of turning heel (one can hope, right?)

Brodus Clay is funny, awful gimmick, but hilarious. Y2J I still not sure where it is going there, and the Cena/Kane angle is working nicely.

Have to agree with Raphael about BC. As much as I love the funky dancing from the Funkasaurus, it's just a gimmick really.

Daniel Bryan's now starting to **** me off.

Kane/Cena/Ryder looks good, and Cena is showing signs of turning heel (one can hope, right?)

Somehow ... after the initial shock of what seemed like a burial ... the funkasarus has majorly grown one me. Must be something to do with the subliminal messages they put in his song, that you cant get out of your head after watching him. SHEEEEA

I agree, the funkasaures initially was a tad cringy haha.. now it just makes me **** everytime..

Daniel Bryan is ******* me off, its getting he can only keep his title by running away or DQ.. getting very predictable.. and if he wins against show and henry in a cage, then thats bullshit!

Cant wait for cena v kane tho!

So yeah, Jericho @ Rumble, end of the world as we know it.. Yawn?

Mick Foley in the Rumble <3

I think Rumble will be awesome! Cena v Kane, Punk v Ziggler, Rumble Match. Can't wait! I reckon Cena v Kane will be a good match (hope Kane wins), I think Rumble will be won by either Sheamus, Barrett, returning Mysterio, returning Christian or returning Del Rio (if any of them do return), but I think Punk v Ziggler will 'steal the show'. The Punk/Laurinitis feud will explode at the PPV, with Laurinitis un-intentially costing Punk the title, causing Punk to kick his ***. Would be funny to see if turn into Punk v Laurinitis at Wrestlemania, but I think that it will be Punk v Jericho.

I think Rumble will be awesome! Cena v Kane, Punk v Ziggler, Rumble Match. Can't wait! I reckon Cena v Kane will be a good match (hope Kane wins), I think Rumble will be won by either Sheamus, Barrett, returning Mysterio, returning Christian or returning Del Rio (if any of them do return), but I think Punk v Ziggler will 'steal the show'. The Punk/Laurinitis feud will explode at the PPV, with Laurinitis un-intentially costing Punk the title, causing Punk to kick his ***. Would be funny to see if turn into Punk v Laurinitis at Wrestlemania, but I think that it will be Punk v Jericho.

I've really liked Kane since he's been back and i've enjoyed his storyline with Cena. Ziggler, for me, has improved leaps and bounds over the past year, 2 years and this should be one **** of a fight, even "The executive vice president of Talent relations and Interim Raw General manager" is entertaining me, somewhat.

I'm really interested to see what happens with Barrett, i really like the guy and can only hope he wins...but at the same time, i just want to see what happens with Jericho. We all know he will end up facing Punk but the build up has to be immense....they are both gold on the Microphone...I think it will be time to be marking out like a little 12 year old girl at a Take That concert.

And Daniel Bryan has finally turned Heel. Heel Bryan for me is the best and i'd love to see him do something with Regal...Regal is an awesome Wrestler

Regal is awesome, period!

Forgot about Barrett a little. He's starting to impress me, after that storyline with Randy Orton (can't stand him).