WWE Thread

Really? For my money, Randy Orton is by far a better wrestler technically and is far more exciting. I don't rate Daniel Bryan what so ever and in my mind is no way Heavyweight Champion material certainly when you have Orton, Kane, Sheamus to name a few on the same brand.

They switched the title to Bryan because Henry's ankle is banged up and they don't see Show as a world champion. I thoroughly enjoyed the pay per view. The matches were great bar the Sheamus one. The IWC got what they wanted, and it should be exiting to see how the handle Bryan's title reign ... I see that he may go heel and feud with the Big Show. I loved the way they played out Booker T vs Cody Rhodes and the TLC match was great. I liked the use of both heels cuffing CM Punk and have him overcome the odds. What I would have liked to see was maybe Cena come and trash that match only to have Kane come and chokeslam him and everyone in sight ... although with 2 heels there and Cena (who most people probably don't like by now) would probably turn him face and to me it seems the WWE want him as a tweener.

Really? For my money, Randy Orton is by far a better wrestler technically and is far more exciting. I don't rate Daniel Bryan what so ever and in my mind is no way Heavyweight Champion material certainly when you have Orton, Kane, Sheamus to name a few on the same brand.

Orton as a face bores me ... its just Cena with a beard, he's a much better heel. With Bryan he's awesome in the ring ... you can't argue with that, and thats what the fans wanted ... look at it this way Bryan reign haters, if he wins it now he probably won't have it to WM. I agree he may not be ready but for me its better than The Big Show. I didn't really wan't to see a Bryan WM main event especially in his first year, so this way it works out better.

All matches were good to watch IMO bar the divas and sheamus, but not all can be good haha... Only disappointing part was Bryan becoming world HEAVYWEIGHT champion.. I mean c'mon it's going to be a very short title reign because let's be honest in a normal match without pinning someone who was already down, he would lose 9 times outta 10 especially considering Henry, orton ETC will be challenging

mason ryan is more of a beast than ezekiel jackson, i bet he will turn out to be the batista of wwe

So many people underestimating Bryan on here lol.

He is a proper wrestler. Hopefully the WWE keep pushing him.

All matches were good to watch IMO bar the divas and sheamus, but not all can be good haha... Only disappointing part was Bryan becoming world HEAVYWEIGHT champion.. I mean c'mon it's going to be a very short title reign because let's be honest in a normal match without pinning someone who was already down, he would lose 9 times outta 10 especially considering Henry, orton ETC will be challenging

It probably won't be, WWE are heavily investing in Bryan and with Henry sidelined and Vince not seeing Show as a viable champ then this could go on to the Rumble maybe, possibly even Elimination chamber.

mason ryan is more of a beast than ezekiel jackson, i bet he will turn out to be the batista of wwe

Just no, both of these two had sort of big pushes, and now they back to the echelons of Superstars, they won't become the Batista.

Exactly, I'm not his biggest fan, but since that angry promo with Cole, he's turned me into a believer and I think with a heel turn and HAIR ... HE LOOKS LIKE A TRAMP WHEN HE'S BOLD WITH THAT BEARD ... he could be a great champ.

Orton as a face bores me ... its just Cena with a beard, he's a much better heel. With Bryan he's awesome in the ring ... you can't argue with that, and thats what the fans wanted ... look at it this way Bryan reign haters, if he wins it now he probably won't have it to WM. I agree he may not be ready but for me its better than The Big Show. I didn't really wan't to see a Bryan WM main event especially in his first year, so this way it works out better.

I don't personally enjoy watching him I must admit. I suppose he is a better choice than Big Show but neither of them are Champion material in my mind.

Really. For my money, I would rather watch Bryan, Punk, Ziggler and even The Miz be champion over Orton, he's become very stale.

I know, right? He's really good, just see what he did in ROH.

Really. For my money, I would rather watch Bryan, Punk, Ziggler and even The Miz be champion over Orton, he's become very stale.

I know, right? He's really good, just see what he did in ROH.

I enjoy watching Punk and Ziggler but can't stand Bryan and Mizz. We all have are own tastes though.

I enjoy watching Punk and Ziggler but can't stand Bryan and Mizz. We all have are own tastes though.

How can you not stand The Miz? He is great in the ring (compared to Cena) and he is awesome (pun intended) on the mic ... you can tell he's such a good heel because he gets pops!

I just don't like him. I don't get the faces he pulls, he isn't entertaining in the ring and does my head in when he is on the mic.

I hate Miz as well, I would never get tired hitting his face.

As a heel though, that makes him good at his job.

Kanes back with a mask!? class. He used to look way more imtimidating back in the day

Last edited:
May I just say, WWE NXT is awful.

Indeed ... although the commentators have a free mic with it, thats the only incentive check out a utube channel along the lines of WWENXTCommentary, and you'll see, Cole just has a laugh with it, its quite funny actually.

As CM Punk puts it...
"Very proud right now. Proud of @WWEDanielBryan proud of @ZackRyder proud of my crew of young, talented hard workers. @findevan @TrueKofi ...and a ton of others. Tonight was a great step toward the future of the wrestling business. That change I've been talking about? Started. My march to Wrestlemania doesn't begin after the rumble. It's starts today. You're in or you're out. If you're out, you'll be left behind."

One thing that has really started to annoy me is the WWE always going on about twitter, I mean having the superstars ( cant call them wrestlers anymore according to wwe ) twitter name under their names. And the rock always referring to what is trending etc I know that twitter is "the it thing" at the moment and I myself have an account but theres no need for them to keep shoving it down our throats 24/7. rant over :)