[XBOX 360] COD Black Ops Tournament

Bring on Team Aids.

Team Special Kids FTW. Enjoying 4th place Bling Singhs?

We might not even have to play this week due to dunc and his connection... can't they just play with two if dunc can't make it, we done it week 1

We might not even have to play this week due to dunc and his connection... can't they just play with two if dunc can't make it, we done it week 1

He was playing yesterday so I think it's not too bad now?

He was playing yesterday so I think it's not too bad now?

Ahh Ok :D that's good I'd rather play and earn the points anyway than just getting them (A)
CT im the usual with playing times, can play during the week most nights. Won't make it this weekend at all. Friday - football and stuff, Saturday - out all day. Sunday - Old firm game and then pub :D so just drop me a PM with the day :wub:

Ha oh yay atleast Tirath team is 4th place! Makes me feel happier. :D

and Kris..Team Wooden Spoon?!! haha ..nice name..

I'll brush up on my camping skills abit more then. ;)

I can play tonight if everyones available in both of Team Special Kids and Team Aids? Can't play tomorrow, but can play Thursday if not.

Try and get your games done this weekend guys!

Welll you knooow we could have played ours by now if it wasn't for your team letting us down! ;) lol

Last edited:
Dunc still hasn't replied to my message about our games :S

Welll you knooow we could have played ours by now if it wasn't for team letting us down! ;) lol

I reckon it should just be me vs you, 1 v 1 and be representatives for our team as we can't get everyone on at the same time. Deal?

I reckon it should just be me vs you, 1 v 1 and be representatives for our team as we can't get everyone on at the same time. Deal?

Haha but you'd just totally kick my ***, i'd be up for that though if no1 else can play! haha :p