[XBOX 360] COD Black Ops Tournament

Well done everybody for getting their games done on time :)

codtable.png

I've made a pretty complicated points system but it ensures that you should get a fair amount of bonus points, whatever game mode you play.

Points System
If you win a leg you will automatically get 5 points, although you can gain extra depending on what game mode and by how much you raped the opposing team.

For the following game modes you get 1 point for how many rounds you win by (So if you win 4-1, you get 3 points plus an extra 5 for winning the leg):
  • S&D, CTF, Demolition & Sabotage

For Domination & Headquarters, you get 1 point for every 25 in game points you win by (If you win 200-133 you will get 2 points plus an extra 5 for winning the leg)

For TDM you get 1 point for every 500 point (that's 5 kills) advantage you have over the losing team.

Week 2 Fixtures

Team 1 vs Team 3

Team NorthSouthYank vs Team Aids

Bling Singhs vs Team Prawn​

The deciding leg for this week is Demolition on Summit. Please play your games by this time next week.

Demo on Summit, my favourite map/game combination :)

Will blates get raped and come last now...

I have no idea what team I am in but i'm going to assume it's the bottom team?

OO team north south yank, Team AIDS is going to splurge all over you, send us a time and a date and we will pwn you when ever.

Dunc, Team Aids will just lose again. Milk will come to get you again ;)

OO team north south yank, Team AIDS is going to splurge all over you, send us a time and a date and we will pwn you when ever.

Indeed, I'm still unsure how two of the best players on my friends list have ended up in a team tbh.....

Indeed, I'm still unsure how two of the best players on my friends list have ended up in a team tbh.....

Redders is one of the best players on your friends list?

Man, you must have **** cod friends! ;)

I have no idea what team I am in but i'm going to assume it's the bottom team?

We will bump ourselves up the leaderboard next time Kris!!!

Though i don't think it helps in the next time CtPauley in Team 3 ..he kept killing me in our private matches :'(

CTPauley is average at best ;). Me, Tirath and Neall had him in our pockets for the whole match ;)

Aw well i think he shot me the majority of the time in the last few private matches we had!! :( I'm getting better at shooting Tirath though, the little back stabber. ;) lol

Hope you've managed to arrange times to play your matches :)

My team are already 1 round down to Nathan but continuing this evening

Think we are playing either tonight or tomorrow.. Haven't had anymore word back though. They will get played just hope we have 3 players this time!

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

CTPauley is average at best ;). Me, Tirath and Neall had him in our pockets for the whole match ;)

Does that include the TDM we had against you when he destroyed you guys (A)

Are you gonna be running another one of these when you have finished Tira? I would like to take part next time. This one just came at a really bad time for me :\

Are you gonna be running another one of these when you have finished Tira? I would like to take part next time. This one just came at a really bad time for me :\

Depends on the success of this one ;) Might do a doubles tournament (easier for people to organise matches)

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Bling Singhs 1-2 Team Prawn​

1st match was S&D on Jungle and it was total rapage from Nathan, who won 4-2.
2nd match was Domination on Firing Range, which was won by Bling Singhs 200-180, thanks to a late blackbird from Neall ;)
The decider was won by Team Prawn who managed to win both rounds.

Tirath, you messaged me about my game yet nobody is online? :S

Team 1 - 5300 - 7500 Team Special Kids: TDM on Firing Range
Team 1 198 - 201 Team Special Kids: Domination on Launch
Team 1 - 0-2 Team Special Kids: Demolition on Summit

Wellll our match against Team 3 was HORRIFIC! hahaha.

Well done for winning! :)

Domination was a great game, I thought we were throwing it away after a good start.

On a Brighter note for Team 1 - Beckys hosting is awesome (A) XD