[XBOX 360] COD Black Ops Tournament

Another game for us that went well..... Can really see us winning this thing ^^)

Lol you probably deserved to win the Domination game after your nice comeback, 201-198 is pretty harsh on you aha,

Good games though and a good laugh, cheers :)

Domination was a great game, I thought we were throwing it away after a good start.

On a Brighter note for Team 1 - Beckys hosting is awesome (A) XD

Haha i blame Sean for that horrible connection he pulled out the plug for the modem! sigh! :( lol

Just Team Aids v Team NorthSouthYank left, you guys arranged a time?

I've been off xbox for a few days, making a triumphant return tonight, i imagine Sean will be around, so that just leaves errrr, Joe.

I've been off xbox for a few days, making a triumphant return tonight, i imagine Sean will be around, so that just leaves errrr, Joe.
I can play poshboy. Lets thrash 'em

Sean has the cinema then football tonight....i'm not stalking him, I just know these things :)

Can you guys find a time to play by Sunday night please!

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Bump

Me Joe and Sean were around and online. Dunc informed me that he's unable to play XBL atm due to ****** internet in his ****** little ****** student flat.

So i guess we win by default. (A)

Me Joe and Sean were around and online. Dunc informed me that he's unable to play XBL atm due to ****** internet in his ****** little ****** student flat.

So i guess we win by default. (A)

Haha I guess so...15 points for you :)

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

Well this is how the table looks :)

codtble.png

Will put the fixtures up tomorrow afternoon

Rofl, NorthSouthYank are raping by default.

:)

Change our team name to Team Wooden Spoon, it's fitting.

Week 3

Bling Singh's v Team Wooden Spoon

Team NorthSouthYank vs Team Prawn

Team Aids v Team Special Kids

The deciding leg for this week is...CTF on Havana

Please get your games played by this time next week
Thanks

It would make it much easier for the team captains if their teammates could just send them a small vm/pm indicating exactly what times they can play.