[XBOX 360] COD Black Ops Tournament

AldoKemp-1 (GT: Alan Bsfb 1690) has replaced Iamauser in the tournament and in Team 3 with CtPauley & Max

It's been arranged that we will try to play our matches tomorrow at 8.30pm

You can take Johnny's place with Jack & Dunc :p

Wait, he's gotta meet team criteria.

Please state said criteria

Does it involve lurking in a crane for the whole of a game of COD?

and deal Tiraths.

We shall hold a team meeting and discuss the criteria.

My fear is that you might have chlamydia and we don't want chlamydia rats on our team.

tirath, i'm going to enjoy owning you in revenge for helping ronan beat me on fifa :)

tirath, i'm going to enjoy owning you in revenge for helping ronan beat me on fifa :)

We finally meet again...but with guns in our hands ^^)

Iamauser and AldoKemp have a similar K/D so was actually quite convenient to do a straight swap :)

We finally meet again...but with guns in our hands ^^)

Iamauser and AldoKemp have a similar K/D so was actually quite convenient to do a straight swap :)

So its also a good job both Redders and Johnny are ****?

Me and AldoKemp just got owned on quite a few levels :'(

Ronans team beat us:

74? - 200 - Domination on WMD
1 - 4 - S & D on Summit
5000 - 4200 - Team Deathmatch on firing range :)

We were let down big time :) had to play with just the two of us. Had no chance on Domination, Started of S&D Well but just fell away! Dissapointed in myself in the games :p

And Neall I think your singing has damaged me for life :(

Team 3 1-2 Bling Singhs

1st game was Domination on WMD which was easily won by Blingh Singhs as we had a man advantage
2nd game was S&D on Summit which was won by Bling Singhs 4-1.
3rd game was won quite convincingly by Team 3 5000-4200 thanks to individual brilliance from CtPauley

We were let down big time :) had to play with just the two of us. Had no chance on Domination, Started of S&D Well but just fell away! Dissapointed in myself in the games :p

And Neall I think your singing has damaged me for life :(

Don't be disappointed, we had no chance in domination so that's no surprise we lost. Tbh I think the S & D loss was my fault as I had one of their team on last stand :mad: but didn't kill him twice.